Good and Bad LAWS!!

Letsargue

Good and Bad LAWS!!

G-O-O-D Laws ARE ""G-O-D-L-Y"" LAWS - the Laws of GOD and Nothing ELSE!! -- (( Matthew 19:17 KJV ))!!!! - What did GOD SAY?????? -- S-O-O Just Go Ahead AND Do Your STUPID "LYING" Teaching About A (( ""C-A-R-N-A-L ---P-E-R-S-O-N"" )) - WHO was THE "T-R-U-T-H" // The WORD of GOD!!! - DON'T (( S-T-U-P your H-E-A-D )) A-N-D Miss the ""T-R-U-T-H"" About ""Christ"" / God and the Christians!!!!!!!

BAD Laws are the LAWS Of SATAN // The Devil!!!!!!

There is NOT BUT "T-W-O" of Those LAWS; ((( Good & Evil / Right & Wrong / Christ & Satan / Light & Darkness )))!!!! -- Christian A-N-D Non-Christian /// H-E-A-V-E-N & H-E-L-L!!! ----- What ELSE CAN There Possible BE; - Any of You Self made So-called ?christian?!!?????????????

( Remember )???? --- (( "Father, Son, AND The Holy Ghost" ))??? THESE """T-H-R-E-E""" A-R-E ""O-N-E" // The S-A-M-E -- O-N-E!!!!!!! - They ARE The SAME ONE / Same ( """P-A-R-A-B-L-E""" PERSON )!!!!
""PARABLE / COMPARABLE""!!! -- "T-O" The ""T-R-U-T-H"" / The ""WORD of GOD"" IS"" Compared"", PARABLE to A Person that "C-O-U-L-D" BE CALLED C-H-R-I-S-T. Christ IS ALL Those L-A-W-S; The Laws of GOD // Christ; Christ IS The WORD OF GOD, Not Man's FLESH - READ IT STUPID!!!!!!
--- (((( Jesus' Flesh WAS Formed From the "WORD OF G-O-D" ))))!! N-O-T From the ""D-U-S-T of the EARTH"" Like MAN W-A-S!!!!!! - Christ Was N-O-T A M-A-N, BUT J-U-S-T the "WORD OF GOD"!!!! -- You Bunch of BLIND F-O-O-L-S!!!!!

((((( ""R--E--A--D"" THE B-O-O-K )))))!!! A-N-D SEE / """S--E--E"""????, S-E-E What Is WRITTEN????? - ( Y--E--S-S-S-S-S-S )!!!!!!!!!!!! Spiritual WORDS Not the LIES of a Cursed FOOL!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061816

theophilus

[MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION],

People do stupid things but that doesn't mean they are stupid.

And I don't think you are stupid.

Maybe mis-led.

:)

Psalm 19
7 The law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the soul;
The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
8 The precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart;
The commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever;
The judgments of the Lord are true; they are righteous altogether.
10 They are more desirable than gold, yes, than much fine gold;
Sweeter also than honey and the drippings of the honeycomb.
11 Moreover, by them Your servant is warned;
In keeping them there is great reward.

Letsargue

People do stupid things but that doesn't mean they are stupid.

And I don't think you are stupid.

Maybe mis-led.

Psalm 19
7 The law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the soul;
The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
8 The precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart;
The commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever;
The judgments of the Lord are true; they are righteous altogether.
10 They are more desirable than gold, yes, than much fine gold;
Sweeter also than honey and the drippings of the honeycomb.
11 Moreover, by them Your servant is warned;
In keeping them there is great reward.

((((((((( """Y---E---S""" )))))))))!!!!!!!

"C-h-r-i-s-t I-S" The L-A-W of the LORD, ""T-H-E"" W-O-R-D OF GOD, ((( "NOT A MAN" ))); ""C-H-R-I-S-T"" T--H--E --- "T-R-U-T-H"!!!!! Truth is the ""W-O-R-D"" of God ""C-A-L-L-E-D CHRIST""!!!!!! There WAS "((( "N--O" )))" M-a-n Called ""Christ"" - ""JUST God's ""W-O-R-D"", The WORD of GOD'S, The TRUTH""!!!!!!!!

M-A-N, JUST Wait A-N-D -- S-E-E!!!!!!!!

((((( LOOK UP THE HISTORY O--F The MAN C--H--R--I--S--T!!!! -- There IS ""N-O-N-E""!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061816

theophilus

((((((((( """Y---E---S""" )))))))))!!!!!!!

"C-h-r-i-s-t I-S" The L-A-W of the LORD, ""T-H-E"" W-O-R-D OF GOD, ((( "NOT A MAN" ))); ""C-H-R-I-S-T"" T--H--E --- "T-R-U-T-H"!!!!! Truth is the ""W-O-R-D"" of God ""C-A-L-L-E-D CHRIST""!!!!!! There WAS "((( "N--O" )))" M-a-n Called ""Christ"" - ""JUST God's ""W-O-R-D"", The WORD of GOD'S, The TRUTH""!!!!!!!!

M-A-N, JUST Wait A-N-D -- S-E-E!!!!!!!!

((((( LOOK UP THE HISTORY O--F The MAN C--H--R--I--S--T!!!! -- There IS ""N-O-N-E""!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061816

Isaiah 9:6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;
And the government will rest on His shoulders;
And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

1 John 1:1 What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life— 2 and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us— 3 what we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Matt. 1:21 She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

Jesus = YHWH saves, God saves!

Matt. 5:17 “Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. (Jesus speaking).

James 4:12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the One who is able to save and to destroy; but who are you who judge your neighbor?

Please re-think your notion that Christ was not made flesh.

It's important to your very soul.

Letsargue

Isaiah 9:6 For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;
And the government will rest on His shoulders;
And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

1 John 1:1 What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life— 2 and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us— 3 what we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.

John 1:14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Matt. 1:21 She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.”

Jesus = YHWH saves, God saves!

Matt. 5:17 “Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. (Jesus speaking).

James 4:12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the One who is able to save and to destroy; but who are you who judge your neighbor?

Please re-think your notion that Christ was not made flesh.

It's important to your very soul.

((((( """""Mark 4:33-34 KJV""""" )))))!!!!!! - OOOHHHHH ""Y---E---S""!!! That's A LIE!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061816

Letsargue

Is the Father the Son? Is the Son the Holy Spirit? 2 Pe 2:1

( The Father, Son, A-N-D The Holy Ghost, These "T-H-R-E-E" are ""O-N-E""!!!!!!

That's WHAT G-O-D -- S-A-I-D!!!!!!! Of Course God Is A L-I-A-R!!!!!! And You ALL Are Not!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061816

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Is the Father the Son? Is the Son the Holy Spirit? 2 Pe 2:1] ( The Father, Son, A-N-D The Holy Ghost, These "T-H-R-E-E" are ""O-N-E""!!!!!!

That's WHAT G-O-D -- S-A-I-D!!!!!!! Of Course God Is A L-I-A-R!!!!!! And You ALL Are Not!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061816
:chz4brnz: Not what I asked. Is the Father the Son? Is the Son the Holy Spirit? 2 Pe 2:1

Letsargue

Christ was not/is not a man? 2 Pe 2:1

((( Numbers 23:7-9 KJV )))!!!

The WHOLE Bible IS N-O-T-H-I-N-G --- B-U-T -- ""P-A-R-A-B-L-E-S""!!!!!!! - COM'P-A-R-A-B-L-E // COM'P-A-R-A-B-L-E-D -- T-O THE "T-R-U-T-H // C-H-R-I-S-T That IS ""C-A-L-L-E-D"" "CHRIST"!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061816

Letsargue

:chz4brnz: Not what I asked. Is the Father the Son? Is the Son the Holy Spirit? 2 Pe 2:1

((((( T-H-E-Y ARE ""BOTH"" the Same as the Holy Ghost, T-H-E-Y ALL THREE ARE The S-A-M-E ((((( "O-N-E" // ((( ""THE SAME O-N-E""!! )))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061816

theophilus

1 Cor. 15
12 Now if Christ is preached, that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, not even Christ has been raised; 14 and if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is vain, your faith also is vain. 15 Moreover we are even found to be false witnesses of God, because we testified against God that He raised Christ, whom He did not raise, if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised; 17 and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19 If we have hoped in Christ in this life only, we are of all men most to be pitied.

If you do not believe Jesus Christ came in the flesh, was crucified for our sins and was raised from the dead then why do you bother to post on a Christian message board?

You believe no one is a Christian.

If someone claims to be a Christian you call them liars.

If there is no Christ then we are all still in our sins and doomed to Hell (which we deserve).

Maybe you need to join a good bible study.

:think:

Letsargue

1 Cor. 15
12 Now if Christ is preached, that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? 13 But if there is no resurrection of the dead, not even Christ has been raised; 14 and if Christ has not been raised, then our preaching is vain, your faith also is vain. 15 Moreover we are even found to be false witnesses of God, because we testified against God that He raised Christ, whom He did not raise, if in fact the dead are not raised. 16 For if the dead are not raised, not even Christ has been raised; 17 and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished. 19 If we have hoped in Christ in this life only, we are of all men most to be pitied.

If you do not believe Jesus Christ came in the flesh, was crucified for our sins and was raised from the dead then why do you bother to post on a Christian message board?

You believe no one is a Christian.

If someone claims to be a Christian you call them liars.

If there is no Christ then we are all still in our sins and doomed to Hell (which we deserve).

Maybe you need to join a good bible study.

:think:

H-E / The ""WORD of GOD"" -- D-I-D Come in His / ITS ""F-l-e-s-h"" That WAS Formed into the """WORD of GOD""", NOT Flesh of the Dust of the Earth as MAN, BUT The ((( "Word of God" ))) C--A--M--E!!!!, AND ""T-H-A-T"" Is ""Christ's FLESH""!! -- T-H-A-T -- I-S What GOD S-A-Y-S; NOT M-E-E-E-E-E-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what G-O-D --- S-A-I-D!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((( N-O-W --- T-A-K-E --- ""I-T"" --- O-R- --- L-E-A-V-E --- ""I-T""!!!!!!!!! )))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!((((( I D-O-N-T C-A-R-E!!! )))))

PAUL, DAVID -- 061816

Letsargue

He cares for you.

(( N--O--O!!! ))!!!!!!!! That IS Absolutely MINDLESS!!

The Word of God I-S IN MY Mind //// Brain, BECAUSE I Have READ IT OVER (( """F-O-R-T-Y""" )) TIMES in a Matter of Less Than A YEAR!!!

((((( I Don't Have TO - NOR "NEED" TO READ The Scriptures ANY-MORE )))))!!!! I SEE Then All the TIME!!!

NOW --- How Many TIMES Have Any of You Know-it-alls Read the WHOLE WORD of GOD From (( "START TO FINISH"; --- FROM THE FIRST VERSE TO The LAST VERSE ))???????((((( I -- H-A-V-E )))))!!!!!!!!!!! ---- OOHH YESSSS - I'M S-T-U-P-I-D!!!! And YOU ALL Are T-H-E Know-IT---A-L-L-S!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

theophilus

Really?

You read the whole bible 40 times in a year?

I don't believe you.

Where ever do you find the time to post?

Letsargue

Really?

You read the whole bible 40 times in a year?

I don't believe you.

Where ever do you find the time to post?

I Had My CAMPER On A Lake for Two Years. I was A Total Unbeliever THEN and had a Bible with me and had nothing else to do, and WHEN I Got through the Book just a FEW TIMES; - I WAS MORE Than just A Believer, I WAS FORMED Of The Word of GOD; -- I have the Body of Christ the WORD OF GOD IN ME """T-O-T-A-L"""!!!!!

NOW, You ALL Prove M-E WRONG!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116