good morning breakfast clubbers

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
why should i be angry that you have a diseased soul
You should be embarrassed that you defame members of the Body with nothing but your animosity as justification. You should be embarrassed for the spirit evident in your abuse of witness.

But that's you for you. :plain:

and should seek Christ? :idunno:
Like telling a fish to seek the ocean.

What did a lawyer do to you anyway? Lose a house? Something worse? Or is this how you handle anyone who has the temerity to interrupt your "fun"? :think: And if you defame in anger so easily what should I or anyone believe that comes out of you?

It's a problem.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
like i said, no anger here
You declared it. And then, as they so often do, your larger and continuing work put the lie to it.

that must just be you projecting from your black soul :idunno:
And there you go again.

seek Christ
Since you aren't saying anything new and I've answered that sad tactic I guess you must simply want my attention.

Okay, Jack's been asleep for a bit. You've got it. So tell me, why are you this alone and angry? What happened to you?

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
You declared it.

yes - for most people that would be sufficient

And then, as they so often do, your larger and continuing work put the lie to it.

what?

telling you that you have a diseased soul and you should seek Christ?

there's no anger in that

a bit of sadness, i suppose that you're too stubborn and proud to listen

And there you go again.

and there you go again, ignoring my message :idunno:

seek Christ

Arthur Brain

no anger here

you're a sick, sick man

stop pretending and seek Christ

Um, Town isn't the one who posts gleeful remarks about being able to view others suffering in "hell". Or calls people retards with such witless, venomous and tedious regularity. Or does this ^ as his 'third act'.

You are so so boring and predictable SOD.

:sigh:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
yes - for most people that would be sufficient
Well, most people don't know you like I do, by which I mean haven't witnessed you declare a falsity true as though repetition could make the profane profound and anger virtue.

what?

telling you that you have a diseased soul and you should seek Christ?
That's indicative of your malice overcoming whatever regard you have for the unmerited grace you've been shown.

there's no anger in that
Were that true it would be less excusable...assuming that's possible.

a bit of sadness, i suppose that you're too stubborn and proud to listen
No, that's literally a lie. There's no sorrow in your choice of language and no care in your approach. There wasn't in your declaration about enjoying the prospect of someone outside of the faith suffering torment and there isn't in your overstepping to declare me anything other than a brother in Christ.

and there you go again, ignoring my message :idunno:

seek Christ
You only keep saying that because you hope it will wound. I hope one day you'll set aside this sin and repent of it.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
gotd

2AF0910-01.jpg4ca94d09197e8.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
TH and AB, they're both determined to sabotage the thread. Interacting with them doesn't make a bit of difference, I don't know why I bothered.

Eeset will come around and say good morning to chrys so she can collect her rep and post some photos of gloves.

Sod will talk about clubbing and grilling rabbits.

They mesh so well...

Eesod, the twins malicious.

I think I've lost my appetite for breakfast.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
great - "forgiveness" from satan

isn't that special
I forgive you. And I'll keep on forgiving you. And something in you understands that's what you should be doing or you wouldn't be ratcheting up defensively.

You know I'm no more Satan than I am a servant of Satan.

It happened like this. I was in my second year of law school. I had my life, my future in front of me. A good one. Continuing to work with the AG's office and a political turn or corporate law. I had a beautiful fiance and a great family. I thought I was happy.

Then one day Christ gave me what I'd been asking for most of my life, the truth of things. I gave up my plans for a poverty law firm and the less glamorous but infinitely more satisfying work among those God put in my path. So here I am, with Jack, a still wonderful family and the next step in the fulfillment and utility God has in mind for me.

I wish you all of that or as much as you can have.

And I forgive you.