good morning breakfast clubbers

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I'm cutting off everyone's posting rights in this thread until tomorrow morning. :sibbie: And then at that point everybody can only wish each other a good morning. :wave2:

:plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh grief, he's going into a little troll meltdown...

best leave him to it folks.
He only wants to matter. He simply doesn't know how to go about it. Like Satan in Paradise Lost or the people in hell in The Great Divorce, his perspective is unbelievably off. That or he's worse than I think, in which case I'd say look to People of the Lie, but it's hard to know with this narrow a window and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm cutting off everyone's posting rights in this thread until tomorrow morning. :sibbie: And then at that point everybody can only wish each other a good morning. :wave2:

:plain:

One little win and you're drunk with power. :chuckle: Things looking up for KC at long last.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
One little win and you're drunk with power. :chuckle: Things looking up for KC at long last.

:banana:

Held a team to 2 points! It hasn't happened since 1993 when the Bengals scored only 2 points.

Yes, I know it was only the Jags. :mmph:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
He only wants to matter. He simply doesn't know how to go about it. Like Satan in Paradise Lost or the people in hell in The Great Divorce, his perspective is unbelievably off. That or he's worse than I think, in which case I'd say look to People of the Lie, but it's hard to know with this narrow a window and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

and the self-impressed pretentious blowhard gives us all a demonstration of his incredibly ostentatious affectations :chuckle:

dude, if anybody ever needed a pie in the face, it's you

Last edited:

bybee

and the self-impressed pretentious blowhard gives us all a demonstration of his incredibly ostentatious afectations :chuckle:

You are, as usual, besmirching a perfectly delightful thread with your negativity.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
and the self-impressed
Again, I don't have to be that impressed with me to be unimpressed by the way you conduct your business.

pretentious blowhard gives us all a demonstration of his incredibly ostentatious afectations :chuckle:
That Word Power is really coming along for you, isn't it? :plain:

Else, finding my writing ostentatious speaks to either a lack of quality in your education or character...though I suppose it isn't necessarily an either/or.

Wouldn't bother me. I know how to laugh at myself. You only seem to know how to laugh with yourself.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you think posting here is a business? :freak:
You think that's the only usage for the word? :plain:

Re: I know how to laugh at myself. You only seem to know how to laugh with yourself.
is that why you don the size 24 shoes and put the red rubber ball on your nose with such regularity?
The absence of your familiar :rotfl: or :chuckle: tells me that on some level I've made the point.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
congratulations!

you've declared yourself the winner on the internet!

you've managed to achieve a rarely seen level of epic tardliness! :thumb:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
congratulations!

you've declared yourself the winner on the internet!
Well, no. No, I didn't. I said it seemed as though you got the point I made noting you laugh with but not at yourself.

you've managed to achieve a rarely seen level of epic tardliness! :thumb:
So first you get it wrong and then you wave a flag at it.

But you're still not cackling, so maybe there's some progress.