good morning breakfast clubbers

bybee

Sod, I think I know what your problem is.
Malignant narcissism has been described as "an extreme form of antisocial personality disorder combined with narcissistic elements that is manifested in a person who is pathologically grandiose, lacking in conscience and behavioral regulation, and with characteristic demonstrations of joyful cruelty and sadism."​

I believe this is very accurate.

zoo22

Another thread derailed by sod.

It's too bad. I liked this thread and enjoyed posting the botd. Some people are hell-bent on dragging things down. It's real shame.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

It's too bad. I liked this thread and enjoyed posting the botd. Some people are hell-bent on dragging things down. It's real shame.

I liked it too. I liked seeing the botd and saying hi to everyone, it was a nice way to start the TOL day.

illusionray

Then just keep posting it, it's not like resurrected is going to rip it apart in front of you is it now? I find his comments pretty amusing, I think deep down everyone knows it's quite funny.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
lol That's hilarious. I think everyone just needs to calm down about this.
It's part of a larger context you don't have. Stick around, you'll understand that he isn't trying to be funny. He's trying to take enjoyment from zoo. It's the same impulse that makes him confess Christ in one breath and deny Christ in his actions.

He's powerfully enslaved by his anger.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Then just keep posting it, it's not like resurrected is going to rip it apart in front of you is it now? I find his comments pretty amusing, I think deep down everyone knows it's quite funny.

No, deep down a lot of us don't think it's funny because we know what motivates him and you don't have that history.

And we're saying that quite calmly, so you can stop being the grand fire marshal now.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
It's part of a larger context you don't have. Stick around, you'll understand that he isn't trying to be funny. He's trying to take enjoyment from zoo. It's the same impulse that makes him confess Christ in one breath and deny Christ in his actions.

you're a retard

illusionray

I admit I'm ignorant about the back story.