good morning breakfast clubbers

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Good morning.

1639725_370.jpg

the first bunny

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Shows that a thread predicated on something other than attacking a thing can have serious legs. :thumb:

I still liked your Catholic thread better though.

"gather is His name" (the first one) and the first thread to make it to 500k views I think -
thank you for mentioning it - I really had fun with it

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
who cares about format

Posts 1,560
kmoney
Posts 1,145
annabenedetti
Posts 1,103
chrysostom
Posts 877
Totton Linnet
Posts 469
zoo22
Posts 402
resurrected
Posts 400
IMJerusha
Posts 377
theophilus
Posts 355
bybee
Posts 346
Rusha
Posts 290
Eeset
Posts 276
Tambora
Posts 262
Town Heretic
Posts 245
FellowServant
Posts 242
meshak
Posts 209
patrick jane
Posts 201
truthjourney
Posts 171
Breathe
Posts 142
ok doser
Posts 106
mmstroud

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
"gather is His name" (the first one) and the first thread to make it to 500k views I think -
That's right. Thanks. And there was one poster in particular who showed up for a number of years along with your regular postings. I can't recall his user name, but I always liked him chiming in. I think he was a friend of yours.

I had bits and pieces from that thread in Observations, but since it went too I've lost a lot of memories. That's probably not enough to job your memory. He was a regular contributor though, with a pleasant disposition and humor. Which wasn't bad, for a Catholic. :)

thank you for mentioning it - I really had fun with it
It had a good spirit to it.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
That's right. Thanks. And there was one poster in particular who showed up for a number of years along with your regular postings. I can't recall his user name, but I always liked him chiming in. I think he was a friend of yours.

that would be bucksplasher - not a friend of mine but we had a lot in common -
his last activity was may 2013

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
that would be bucksplasher - not a friend of mine but we had a lot in common -
his last activity was may 2013
Good catch, that's him. A lot of interesting people have come and gone over the years. Some for peculiar reasons, like MOM. Wasn't she the mind behind the tiger bit?

town is checking the numbers -
I wasn't until I saw this. :chuckle: I don't think much about it these days. I do a quick look at Quixote's, beginning and end of a month out of habit. I decided to just post in it (this year) as little or as much as I felt like and not worry about being steady.

I'm sure he can beat the view to reply ratio -
Probably. I've got a few. Jack's thread averages over a hundred vpp. Quixote's is at about 194 per post this year, higher if I count the trolling. It's satisfying to have people care enough to follow the Jack photos. I haven't done much in there in a while. Quixote's feels like a community thing I do, largely for people who don't post regularly but like to look around.

how about views per day?
Quixote's may have that one. I know that in March I posted 8 Wraps and averaged right at 556 views per post in it. I couldn't tell you if most of them were on the day of or after. I think a lot of people who don't post stop in to read them whenever. Somewhere along in the month. So I can't say with certainty.