good morning breakfast clubbers

bybee

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

Good morning Chrys.
I couldn't sleep so am making coffee and greeting the day!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:wave2: Good morning, everyone.

Today is a voting day for me. I'm going to write in Ron Paul's name everywhere! :D

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
:wave2: Good morning, everyone.

Today is a voting day for me. I'm going to write in Ron Paul's name everywhere! :D

Won't that disqualify your ballot? Good day everyone...it's time to thaw out some of your summer fruits...frozen strawbrerries. make some jam. :)

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I'd sent him a PM asking if everything was okay, and he responded that everything was, so that's good news.

He hadn't had his usual access to post here and I don't know when he will, so I can't and don't want to speak for him any more than that.

He'll show up, bunnies allus do.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
hA20FFCBE

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
why didn't he let us know?

I've been thinking, chrys. Why don't you let sod know that his trolling isn't wanted in your thread?

Why do you let him make lame comments and post lame gifs and let Eeset trail behind him with her lame backup posts like two days ago or make her own lame comments about killing/eating rabbits - and never call them on it, and then ask where's the botd?

You've seen several of us call them on it time and again. You've seen us ignore them because we're not always inclined to give them the attention they want - while you just keep sending out your first call to breakfast as if you don't notice what they're doing. Will you ever tell them to stop trolling? Or is any post that bumps the thread and adds to the view and post count a good post, no matter how mean-spirited, and so often aimed at the very person you're looking for?

Last edited:

bybee

I've been thinking, chrys. Why don't you let sod know that his trolling isn't wanted in your thread?

Why do you let him make lame comments and post lame gifs and let Eeset trail behind him with her lame backup posts like two days ago or make her own lame comments about eating rabbits - and never call them on it, and then ask where's the botd?

You've seen several of us call them on it time and again. You've seen us ignore them because we're not always inclined to give them the attention they want - while you just keep sending out your first call to breakfast as if you don't notice what they're doing. Will you ever tell them to stop trolling? Or is any post that bumps the thread and adds to the view and post count a good post, no matter how mean-spirited and aimed so often at the very person you're looking for?

I concur! Well said!:confused:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
good morning

good morning

“Good morning Breakfast Clubbers, good morning to ya,
we woke up bright and early just to howdy-do ya.”

1st call to breakfast for all of you out there

America's favorite breakfast club is on the air

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

Why do you let him make lame comments and post lame gifs and let Eeset trail behind him with her lame backup posts like two days ago or make her own lame comments about killing/eating rabbits - and never call them on it, and then ask where's the botd?

You've seen several of us call them on it time and again. You've seen us ignore them because we're not always inclined to give them the attention they want - while you just keep sending out your first call to breakfast as if you don't notice what they're doing. Will you ever tell them to stop trolling? Or is any post that bumps the thread and adds to the view and post count a good post, no matter how mean-spirited, and so often aimed at the very person you're looking for?

I concur! Well said!:confused:

the clocks running out so i'll keep this brief

perhaps it's because chrys recognizes that you two are retards :idunno: