GOP May Keep Obamacare Taxes

quip

BANNED
Banned
Well, pandering to billionaires while cutting social services only goes so far. :idunno:

Quincy

The last two years of our lives were an endless assault from hollow campaign devices.

Trump's in a tough spot, though. Much of his constituency will be angry about this and the people who will like this, won't ever believe him when he says that he didn't really mean all those mean things and wants to be everyone's president. He may have a rough 2020.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The last two years of our lives were an endless assault from hollow campaign devices.

Trump's in a tough spot, though. Much of his constituency will be angry about this and the people who will like this, won't ever believe him when he says that he didn't really mean all those mean things and wants to be everyone's president. He may have a rough 2020.

he'll be 74 in 2020

if he's still alive

Quincy

he'll be 74 in 2020

if he's still alive

I'm reminded of what Howard Stern said regarding his buddy Trump. He said he called him and asked Trump about why would he ever want to leave his life of opulence to take up the office of president, in this country, the way it is these days. If you factor in his age, it makes things even more odd. I mean, he isn't Hillary, so that's a plus but his age is a real concern, no doubt. I hope the man lives many more years but you got to wonder about why he'd want to do this at his age. Look at how the office aged Obama.