Green Energy

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I don't think politics has much to do with any of this. It's all about the "elite" psychopaths and their insane desire for power/control. It's why billions of people have to die. These people like Gates, Soros, the Wellcome trust. Bezos, Richard Branson etc... are all in on this because they are all psychopathic eugenicists. They are so insane it's extremely difficult for the average person to believe that their goals actually exist. Look at how many people can believe the "vaccines" are kill shots as it is beyond their ability to believe that such people with these motivations exist. The psychopaths act right in front of them and the public still believes they are out to help them. This is the only way all of these rhings fit together as if the motivations were political the killing off of billions of people would make zero sense.
I don't think they intend to kill off billions of people, only enough to totally destabilize the existing society. We saw something similar during the plague years in Europe in the Middle ages

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
That's why the Ukraine war is the direct follow up to the "vaccines" which are the direct followup to wuflu. Each one logically follws and builds on the other leading to a total collapse of the entire civilization.
:unsure: Well, there was a lot of derision pointed at the possibility of certain "Labs" in the Ukraine...As it turns out they were just "Public Health" Labs.

If things keep tracking as they have in the past (for things worthy of derision); one of those Public Health Labs will be ground zero for a worldwide plague event soon. :rolleyes:

Gary K

Banned
I don't think they intend to kill off billions of people, only enough to totally destabilize the existing society. We saw something similar during the plague years in Europe in the Middle ages
Yeah, the first people targeted for coercion to keep their jobs were the health care workers. That fits rigjt into your beliefs. does't it? The entire world is being 'vaccinated but that doesn't mean anyone is trying to kill billions of people as the vaxxed shed on those around them spreading death and destruction. All effective means of treating covid have been suprressed by governments around the world,but once again that;s meaningless. Nobody is trying to kill billions of people.

The armed forces are the healthiest people in the world and they have also been targeted as military's have big time control over their members. Ah, but that is meaningless,

The leftists are an easier target than conservatives and independents as they are more sheeplike meaning more of them are going to die but that too means absolutely nothing.

In my view you have not thought this out.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yeah, the first people targeted for coercion to keep their jobs were the health care workers. That fits rigjt into your beliefs. does't it? The entire world is being 'vaccinated but that doesn't mean anyone is trying to kill billions of people as the vaxxed shed on those around them spreading death and destruction. All effective means of treating covid have been suprressed by governments around the world,but once again that;s meaningless. Nobody is trying to kill billions of people.

The armed forces are the healthiest people in the world and they have also been targeted as military's have big time control over their members. Ah, but that is meaningless,

The leftists are an easier target than conservatives and independents as they are more sheeplike meaning more of them are going to die but that too means absolutely nothing.

In my view you have not thought this out.
I'm much more worried about their attacks on energy and food

Gary K

Banned
:unsure: Well, there was a lot of derision pointed at the possibility of certain "Labs" in the Ukraine...As it turns out they were just "Public Health" Labs.

If things keep tracking as they have in the past (for things worthy of derision); one of those Public Health Labs will be ground zero for a worldwide plague event soon. :rolleyes:
Interestingly enough the Russians recovered documents proving the labs were working on highly contagioys pathogens more deadly than the corona virus. Nobody was ever planning on releasing any of those, right?

Gary K

Banned
I'm much more worried about their attacks on energy and food
So killing billions of people with pathogens doesn't really bother you? Do you really think starvation is selective as to political beliefs in who it kills? Most of Europe is leftist so do you think freezing and starving won't kill them?

Gary K

Banned
Yeah doser....You don't think deep neither! 🤨

Yeah, don't answer my reasoning just turn to mocking and sarcasm because you're unable to show my reasoing is solid. If you can do that show me I'm wrong and where.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Yeah, run away like a little girl. Avoid, avoid, avoid. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. So much for you being honest.
:rolleyes: Scooter, you aren't worth arguing with...I couldn't believe that you reacted as strongly as you did when we first covered the subject.

I mean you got insulting because I thought they were only out to kill hundreds of millions as opposed to billions?

The fact that we agree that nefarious individuals on a global scale are out to mass murder is not enough for you...

😉 Go beat your head against the progressives wall....Tell 'em about how to ride a bike using your extensive sports car experience too.

Gary K

Banned
:rolleyes: Scooter, you aren't worth arguing with...I couldn't believe that you reacted as strongly as you did when we first covered the subject.

I mean you got insulting because I thought they were only out to kill hundreds of millions as opposed to billions?

The fact that we agree that nefarious individuals on a global scale are out to mass murder is not enough for you...

😉 Go beat your head against the progressives wall....Tell 'em about how to ride a bike using your extensive sports car experience too.
Yeah, and you still haven't produced a single argument to show me I'm wrong. Everything about this shows the target is everyone world wide, There is nothing that shows this is a left/right conflict. If that was true the targeting for death would not be apolitical. Show your evidence to the contrary.

That you think my insistence for your evidence to support your position is anger on my part is all in your mind. Have you ever seen me unwilling to look at evidence? I've never seen you unwilling to provide evidence for your beliefs before. But in this case you have shown none in a dispute with someone who is normally in agreement with you.

Yeah, I got insulting but only when you have failed to show any evidence for what you say time after time.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
...left/right conflict.
:rolleyes: Okay...So maybe I'm not the most transparent regarding my views. Maybe this makes it hard to get from which direction I'm coming. Here....So you know where I stand I'll give you kind of a blanket statement regarding what I see is going on in the world.

Now is a time of great transition and upheaval. The prior prevailing world system of nationalism is under widespread assault by those who desire globalism. All this we are arguing about is merely the proxy wars of this conflict. The groundwork enabling these proxy wars have been being laid my whole life...Hell, it probably started right after WWII.

Left/Right in the practical sense is an illusion...It only reflects which of the sub-groups is being pandered to for the purposes of the larger conflict.

This is the real cold war.

It's heating up...And nationalism is losing badly.

But this is as it has to be.

Gary K

Banned
:rolleyes: Okay...So maybe I'm not the most transparent regarding my views. Maybe this makes it hard to get from which direction I'm coming. Here....So you know where I stand I'll give you kind of a blanket statement regarding what I see is going on in the world.

Now is a time of great transition and upheaval. The prior prevailing world system of nationalism is under widespread assault by those who desire globalism. All this we are arguing about is merely the proxy wars of this conflict. The groundwork enabling these proxy wars have been being laid my whole life...Hell, it probably started right after WWII.

Left/Right in the practical sense is an illusion...It only reflects which of the sub-groups is being pandered to for the purposes of the larger conflict.

This is the real cold war.

It's heating up...And nationalism is losing badly.

But this is as it has to be.
Ok. I agree with the vast majority of what you said. However all the killing targets all political ideologies, for lack of a better term. Do you really believe guys like Gates would target those who agree with them politiclaly as they are the ones pushing this on the world. What's the point of targeting 3rd world kids if this is political? Explain how this has any cohesive train of logic as psychopaths are very logical Evil logic to be sure, but still very logical as it is incomprehensible to anyone with a conscience. But there still has to be a very strong chain of logic to this.

My reasoning takes all of this into account. Yours does not.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Ok. I agree with the vast majority of what you said. However all the killing targets all political ideologies, for lack of a better term. Do you really believe guys like Gates would target those who agree with them politiclaly as they are the ones pushing this on the world. What's the point of targeting 3rd world kids if this is political? Explain how this has any cohesive train of logic as psychopaths are very logical Evil logic to be sure, but still very logical as it is incomprehensible to anyone with a conscience. But there still has to be a very strong chain of logic to this.

My reasoning takes all of this into account. Yours does not.
:) You can't target political views with things like plagues...Or famines...Besides. It's not about that.

Guys like Gates see us all as expendable for the greater future of mankind...Which they will control and guide. We will be happier with this central control, it's for our own good. Not political in the left-right paradigm...Let's face it, how much politics do you really have with one single central governmental entity? :unsure:

In any given country the object of the game is to destabilize and demoralize the general populace to the point at which they question the very systems they have spent their whole lives depending on. :sneaky: Do we not see this everywhere?

Once they are free of their moorings to traditional values it's just a matter of controlling the narrative as to what went wrong and why.

Third world kids die because evil capitalists won't do "X" to save them :mad:...Or is there some other narrative as to why they died which will better serve the agenda? :unsure:

It doesn't matter. 😐

The successful countries must be brought low, their traditions corrupted, their national character dismantled. Their economies will be run down until their wealth has been extracted and redistributed the same way as they once extracted the wealth of the world for themselves.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
:) You can't target political views with things like plagues?...Or famines...Besides. It's not about that.

Guys like Gates see us all as expendable for the greater future of mankind...Which they will control and guide. We will be happier with this central control, it's for our own good. Not political in the left-right paradigm...Let's face it, how much politics do you really have with one single central governmental entity? :unsure:

In any given country the object of the game is to destabilize and demoralize the general populace to the point at which they question the very systems they have spent their whole lives depending on. :sneaky: Do we not see this everywhere?

Once they are free of their moorings to traditional values it's just a matter of controlling the narrative as to what went wrong and why.

Third world kids die because evil capitalists won't do "X" to save them :mad:...Or is there some other narrative as to why they died which will better serve the agenda? :unsure:

It doesn't matter. 😐

The successful countries must be brought low, their traditions corrupted, their national character dismantled. Their economies will be run down until their wealth has been extracted and redistributed the same way as they once extracted the wealth of the world for themselves.

For now I'll just address that first sentence.

Explain to me how the baby formula shortage is directed at any one group. Then explain to me how the destruction of food provessing plants nation wide can be directed at one specific group. It's your train of logic. Explain how it is possible as I don't believe it is possible,

Massive food shortages and no fertilizer is the same. It is universal in it's targeting. It's no different than inflation. It affects every person alive.