Greeting in the name of Jesus Christ

henrydv

Hi My name is Warren
I am a born-again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. I love to talk about my Savior Jesus Christ and what it means to know Him personally. He is a personal Savior.
I am a missionary to the fair, festival, and special events in the state of Arizona through Child Evangelism Fellowship. (CEF) Child Evangelism Fellowship is a Bible-centered organization composed of born-again believers whose purpose is to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and to establish (disciple) them in the Word of God and in a local church for Christian living. I am glad to be here. I hope I can be a blessing to all those I come into contact with. God bless
Warren

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome aboard Warren. It has become apparent that you are legit, so I went ahead and bumped you up to registered plus. :)

Lon

Hello and Welcome Warren! CEF is an awesome ministry. We need to fund it until it has reached every corner of the U.S.A. effectively, then continue to fund it as it reaches the world (hopefully other countries can fund their own efforts).