Grosnick Marowbe 3

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sure there is. You just gotta stop putting so much importance in the rep system or what people think of you.

did you read what I said? Chris asked me to and I agreed to do it.

He thought that is good idea too.

He asked me that before too.

And he does not get much neg reps like I do. You think he is in pain too?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Maybe I see something you don't?

Yes, I have been reading most of his interaction with his opponents.

He never lose his cool.

He is as cool as Delmar and even he acknowledged it. Chris is the only one that Delmer gave compliment about chris' behavior.

You have been here much longer than me. You should know better, friend. YOur judgment of character is way off.

Thunder's Muse

Yes, I have been reading most of his interaction with his opponents.

He never lose his cool.

He is as cool as Delmar and even he acknowledged it. Chris is the only one that Delmer gave compliment about chris' behavior.

You have been here much longer than me. You should know better, friend. YOur judgment of character is way off.

Where did I judge his character?

I didn't.

Thunder's Muse

You said he is in pain. This is an insult, friend. You are looking down on him from higher position.

Only you would see it as an insult.

Being able to recognise pain in others is not about superiority but about service to others. Some find it a comfort that someone finally noticed...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Only you would see it as an insult.

Ask chris what he has to say. I know he did not like it at all. No one likes unsolicited psychoanalysis.

Being able to recognise pain in others is not about superiority but about service to others. Some find it a comfort that someone finally noticed...

You are playing psychologist or psychiatrist. Are you licensed one? You seem to have superiority complex about people's behavior. That's what you have been concentrate on in this forum.

That is not so good Christian behavior, friend.

Thunder's Muse

Ask chris what he has to say. I know he did not like it at all. No one likes unsolicited psychoanalysis.

You are playing psychologist or psychiatrist. Are you licensed one? You seem to have superiority complex about people's behavior. That's what you have been concentrate on in this forum.

That is not so good Christian behavior, friend.

Chrys has known me long enough to tell me if he was unhappy.

*Chrys, if I did upset you, it was unintentional and I apologise*

I don't need to be superior to others because my self esteem isn't based on other people.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Chrys has known me long enough to tell me if he was unhappy.

*Chrys, if I did upset you, it was unintentional and I apologise*

I don't need to be superior to others because my self esteem isn't based on other people.

My point is no one likes being psychoanalyzed without permission.

I sure don't like it at all. It is humiliating. You humiliated me by saying I am in pain.

Jesus says do unto others as you would have them do to you.

Ktoyou has been doing the same thing to me and to others whom she does not like.

blessings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
My point is no one likes being psychoanalyzed without permission.

I sure don't like it at all. It is humiliating. You humiliated me by saying I am in pain.

Jesus says do unto others as you would have them do to you.

Ktoyou has been doing the same thing to me and to others whom she does not like.

blessings.

BIG deal!