ECT Gross claims Peter, James and John never preached the "risen Christ".

Cross Reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
Thank God there are, more than a few, "Christ's Gospel Followers"
around TOL! I speak of the "Risen Christ's Gospel," which He gave Paul to preach to the gentiles!

My reply:

So did Peter, James and John. Dare to deny that and still claim to be in Christ.

He won't reply.

What do you think?

Cross Reference

I'll reply! ONLY Paul preached the "Grace Message" to the gentiles!
Peter and the rest preached the "Kingdom Message" to the House
of Israel!
That's the way it was during that time!

And the gentiles? What did they preach to them to which they could only relate? __and in reality, was the same they preached to the Jews, i.e., that the kingdom of God was rooted in the Grace of God.

Question: Who wrote this and to whom did he write it?:

"For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ."

and this:

"But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble."

Why preach that to the Jews if the kingdom was the theme of Peter, James and John.? The letters of John alone should tell you that.

or this:

"Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you"

What is that all of that about if not the preaching of grace to the Jewish Christians which heretofore, never had preached to them.

Care to answer that??

DAN P

And the gentiles? What did they preach to them to which they could only relate? __and in reality, was the same they preached to the Jews, i.e., that the kingdom of God was rooted in the Grace of God.

Question: Who wrote this and to whom did he write it?:

"For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ."
??

Hi , and explain John 1:17 , if you can ?

What does GRACE / CHARIS mean in verse 17?

What Truth is Jesus talking about ?

GRACE /CHARIS means benefit , thankful , grace , gracious , favor , thanks , and there are more , about 12 of them , so which one do you use in verse 17??

dan p

This Charming Manc

dan doesn't that translation happen every time grace is used in scripture?

or are you suggesting it only means Grace when it suits your theology?

Translation to suits theology is a dangerous practice.

Anyway john 3:16 is pretty clear that johns message was a Grace by faith message and to the whole world.

you dont have to get too clever about these things.

Hi , and explain John 1:17 , if you can ?

What does GRACE / CHARIS mean in verse 17?

What Truth is Jesus talking about ?

GRACE /CHARIS means benefit , thankful , grace , gracious , favor , thanks , and there are more , about 12 of them , so which one do you use in verse 17??

dan p

Cross Reference

Anyway john 3:16 is pretty clear that johns message was a Grace by faith message and to the whole world.

Which only raises the question, why do they want to make it 'clever'.

If they were the enemy of God I could better understand it. So what is their point in doing so? Why MAD?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
ACTS 9:15 - But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he (Paul) is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear My Name before the gentiles, and kings AND the children of Israel - :patrol:

DAN P

Hi , and I just pointing the OBVIOUS , that the Greek CHARIS / GRACE is translated 12 different ways OR you a KJV-ONLY adherent ?

Do you know how many ways the Greek word BAPTIZO is translated ??

It is a Transliteration ,and if you ask me will be glad to explain to you all POWERFUL Holy Ghost filled people !!

dan p

Cross Reference

Hi , and I just pointing the OBVIOUS , that the Greek CHARIS / GRACE is translated 12 different ways OR you a KJV-ONLY adherent ?

Do you know how many ways the Greek word BAPTIZO is translated ??

It is a Transliteration ,and if you ask me will be glad to explain to you all POWERFUL Holy Ghost filled people !!

dan p

Please, don't bother.

DAN P

Hi , and do you have any verse where I have been TOO CLEVER , so which one are you talking about ?

I know that you see that I explain what the verb tenses are and how they explain that and any verse that I comment on !!:::chuckle::chuckle:

I am not KJV-ONLY as that is very dangerous and explain John 3:16 ??:bang::bang:

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
ACTS 9:15 - But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he (Paul) is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear My Name before the gentiles, and kings AND the children of Israel - :patrol:

Same as the Apostles of Acts ch 1 and 2.

Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

God was creating a precedent for all Apostles of this age, which for obvious reasons the first 12 could not be, but even Paul was bought up in similar fashion as the 12 were, only in the NT Church, if you understand that.

LA

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
That one scripture kind of kills MAD stone dead doesn't it?

Not Really. Paul Had Specific Messages For Specific People at Different Times. The Kings and Jews Are Mentiond Last, By Christ. The GENTILES ARE Mentioned First To Ananias:To Tell Paul. It's Not Easy, If One Has Pre-Conceived Conscience or Sub-Conscience Bias Toward Paul. See What Paul Actually Says AND Means. The Truth is There, It's Everywhere

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not Really. Paul Had Specific Messages For Specific People at Different Times. The Kings and Jews Are Mentiond Last, By Christ. The GENTILES ARE Mentioned First To Ananias:To Tell Paul. It's Not Easy, If One Has Pre-Conceived Conscience or Sub-Conscience Bias Toward Paul. See What Paul Actually Says AND Means. The Truth is There, It's Everywhere

The Gentiles were not mentioned first to Ananias.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

This Charming Manc

You are trying very hard to make scripture say something it doesn't say.

Its says Paul was a messenger to the Gentiles and the Jews, which is contrary to central principle of MAD

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which only raises the question, why do they want to make it 'clever'.

If they were the enemy of God I could better understand it. So what is their point in doing so? Why MAD?

It is because the spirit which they embrace is not the Spirit of the real Christ.

and they have devised a way to avoid the Spirit poured out at Pentecost to make them feel justified.

Just look at the posts of the MADists and the manner In which they post.

Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Mat 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Mat 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Mat 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

LA

Cross Reference

It is because the spirit which they embrace is not the Spirit of the real Christ.

and they have devised a way to avoid the Spirit poured out at Pentecost to make them feel justified.

Just look at the posts of the MADists and the manner In which they post.

Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Mat 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Mat 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
Mat 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

LA

I still ask why? What is to be gained unless they are anti-christ and even with ask fact, WHY? Don't they realize He won the battle?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I still ask why? What is to be gained unless they are anti-christ and even with ask fact, WHY? Don't they realize He won the battle?

It is because salvation is not just in heeding the call to come to Christ, but to be slain in the heart by the Spirit as well.

This is why those uncrucified, fight against those crucified, for no man willingly gives his life to the sword unless he loves Christ more than himself.

Luk 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
Luk 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
Luk 14:32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
Luk 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:34 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
Luk 14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Mat 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
Mat 12:44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
Mat 12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

2Pe 2:17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
2Pe 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
2Pe 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

LA