Guns!

Right Divider

Body part
Just keep one on ya...The only way to be armed; is to be armed. :sneaky:
You mean like this?
businessman-with-many-hands-in-a-suit-works-simultaneously-with-a-picture-id1306079908

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It means that we, when we're armed only with handguns, are only really "mini-armed." If we carry rifles, only then are we properly armed.
I don't consider myself properly armed unless I'm carrying a RPG-7.

Better still, a Javelin 😁

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

This quote stumbles upon something the Bible teaches, which is that the one who should punish a criminal after being convicted is the victim of his crime (Deuteronomy 17:7), and the Bible even makes special consideration for a relative of the victim of a capital crime ("avenger of blood") taking out judgement upon the criminal if he has evaded the authorities (Numbers 35:26-28)

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
This should be the law in all 50 states.

It'd be nice. Heck it's also nice that me and Doser are now guaranteed an unrestricted carry permit if and or when we apply for one. That was not true before President Trump overturned Roe. I mean, he also partially fixed the gun control problem, but President Trump overturned Roe. No other Republican president ever did that, not even Reagan.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Nearly 6 million Americans were toting loaded handguns on a daily basis in 2019, up from about 3 million just four years prior, according to estimates in a new study from researchers at the University of Washington and Harvard's TH Chan School of Public Health.
Not even two percent of the population, in a country that now is obligated to grant an LTC to basically any law abiding citizen who applies?

Those are rookie numbers.

Right Divider

Body part
Not even two percent of the population, in a country that now is obligated to grant an LTC to basically any law abiding citizen who applies?

Those are rookie numbers.
Did you actually read what he wrote?

"were toting loaded handguns on a daily basis in 2019"