Guns!

Eric h

How about knives? Getting stabbed?
As I have said before, I regularly confront violence. I have been a Street Pastor since 2008, we walk round the streets of our town until 3 - 5 am in the morning to care, listen and help when we can. About 3 am last Sunday, about twenty people started a fight outside our local kebab shop, run by Muslims. We intervened, and tried to calm things. A car drew up and two big lads got out, one went to the boot of his car and took out two large ratchets, big enough to cave someone's head in. I said to the lad, put them back, but he ignored me, and went straight into the fight.

I went with him, but was knocked over, I got up, and somehow the big lad dropped both tools in front of me, I was able to pick them up and walk away with them. A lad grabbed me and told me to give him the weapons, I said no, and kept walking away. I was able to hide them in a bin round the corner. The fight, posturing, threats and shouting continued for over an hour before the police came. I am 74, and was with three ladies.

We strive to be the calming influence without the use of any protection, or self defence training.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
As I have said before, I regularly confront violence. I have been a Street Pastor since 2008, we walk round the streets of our town until 3 - 5 am in the morning to care, listen and help when we can. About 3 am last Sunday, about twenty people started a fight outside our local kebab shop, run by Muslims. We intervened, and tried to calm things. A car drew up and two big lads got out, one went to the boot of his car and took out two large ratchets, big enough to cave someone's head in. I said to the lad, put them back, but he ignored me, and went straight into the fight.

I went with him, but was knocked over, I got up, and somehow the big lad dropped both tools in front of me, I was able to pick them up and walk away with them. A lad grabbed me and told me to give him the weapons, I said no, and kept walking away. I was able to hide them in a bin round the corner. The fight, posturing, threats and shouting continued for over an hour before the police came. I am 74, and was with three ladies.

We strive to be the calming influence without the use of any protection, or self defence training.

In other words, violence is still an issue, regardless of whether it's with guns or with other implements.

Meaning there's a strong chance that the guns don't cause the violence, the people do.

Your problem isn't the guns.

It's the people who use them.

Why do you hate guns so much, when it's not the guns' fault that they're being used for harm?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond