ECT Happy "Birth"day, TOL "2014 TOL Humblest Poster" saint John W!

john w

Hall of Fame
My bioligical birthday is June 23, 1956, and my "spiritual regeneration/birth" day is April 1, 1998.

Given that I will receive so many congratulatory posts, recognizing this, and that many members will be eagerly desiring to express their admiration, I, in my "always looking out for the welfare of others first" mindset/spirit, thought it would be appropriate to "get ahead of the curve," in anticipating this watershed, albeit(like that word?)somewhat overrated event.

Let the applause commence. Please keep your comments of praise, and admiration, to under 10,000 words, in respect to the moderators, and to avoid "the penalty box."

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
My bioligical birthday is June 23, 1956, and my "spiritual regeneration/birth" day is April 1, 1998.

Given that I will receive so many congratulatory posts, recognizing this, and that many members will be eagerly desiring to express their admiration, I, in my "always looking out for the welfare of others first" mindset/spirit, thought it would be appropriate to "get ahead of the curve," in anticipating this watershed, albeit(like that word?)somewhat overrated event.

Let the applause commence. Please keep your comments of praise, and admiration, to under 10,000 words, in respect to the moderators, and to avoid "the penalty box."
Shouldn't this be in the politics section?

john w

Hall of Fame
Shouldn't this be in the politics section?

I would never "blow my own horn"-I'm way too modest for that. Besides, the last part of the word "politics" is "tic," and l don't be liking what that implies.

Dig?

And I'm waiting for your congratulatory words.

john w

Hall of Fame
What's the secret to still having great hair at 58?

Some of mine has turnt loose and turnt gray.

Your mother. My mom's hair, at age 89, still is 1/3 "non gray"(see my page pic-we both had a few "high balls"). Perhaps, if you'd have given your mother a septic tank, for Christmas, she would have told you that, and you would not be so "sensitive."

I know, I know...You are just "high spirited"...your mother was that way.

Am I getting through to you, fella?

john w

Hall of Fame
The ladies seem to dig a tad of gray mixed in with my natural brown.
But I am in no hurry to be a total silver fox.

My girlfriend agrees.

You take off on the late Charley Rich? I cain't do him.

Learning a bit of Judo might also help you, fella.

rainee

...my "spiritual regeneration/birth" day is April 1, 1998.

Why you are just a young-un in Christ, JohnW!
Thank you for telling, that is very interesting to me!

I was "spiritually regenerated or born" as you say in 1979. I guess it was 79. Maybe 1980? I was started off by watching The Jesus Movie and wondering what He meant when He said "You say that I am" It made me read the last pages of the Gospels. :)

What about the others here? Has anyone else said? STP?

Lon

Your mother. My mom's hair, at age 89, still is 1/3 "non gray"(see my page pic-we both had a few "high balls"). Perhaps, if you'd have given your mother a septic tank, for Christmas, she would have told you that, and you would not be so "sensitive."

I know, I know...You are just "high spirited"...your mother was that way.

Am I getting through to you, fella?
Your a good son.

Sheriff-Andy-Taylor.jpeg

Last edited:

OCTOBER23

My Birthday was January 29, 1947.

On January 29 , 2015 , I will be Gallstone Free

because I looked on Youtube and took the Gallstone and Liver Cure.

oatmeal

John,

Are you need of some attention?

Sorry to hear that.

Well, about 40 years ago a friend told me that God would give me the attention I needed.

God cares for me, I simply had to pay attention to God.

Then I learned how much God cared for me.

It'll work for you as well.

john w

Hall of Fame
John,

Are you need of some attention?

Sorry to hear that.

Well, about 40 years ago a friend told me that God would give me the attention I needed.

God cares for me, I simply had to pay attention to God.

Then I learned how much God cared for me.

It'll work for you as well.

No/"Sorry to hear that"=another stunner, stock cliche-be seated/I'm not interested in your made up "God"/"god," so I reject your gift, as the LORD God rejects you. "Thanks" for checkin' in.

Get saved.

Dig? Good.