ECT Have God's commands changed?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I OBEYED the gospel.

Nonsense. You are horribly deceived and attempting to deceive others. Those in Christ (not you) have obeyed God when they believed His message concerning His Son (gospel).
Believing God is obedience because we have been commanded to believe and have faith. This has nothing to do with deceiving others. I have no desire or want to deceive others. You say that is what I am doing. But I do not believe that I am.

Do you obey any of God's commands? If so, which ones?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Unless you are an Israelite, the priesthood is of no concern to you. It is of none to me.
I am circumcised and I keep the Law, but I am not a Levite. I was born a Gentile.

There is nothing wrong with any Christian understanding God's Law or the Levitical priesthood found in the Bible.

Do you recognize we are talking about a verse from the book of Hebrews, which we have access to?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, I don't obey the Law at all. I obeyed Christ and am free from the Law.

You and the Nang dog do not obey the Law, and are both hell bound hounds.
Sir,

You talk of Doom and Grace and don't observe the Law but you obey Christ. How do you obey Christ? Or rather since I mistake... how have you obeyed Christ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I believed the gospel (which you never have).
I do believe the gospel, and I have believed the gospel. The gospel you are referring to that I have believed, I believe, is that I am saved solely by the finished work of Christ.

Doom

I do believe the gospel, and I have believed the gospel. The gospel you are referring to that I have believed, I believe, is that I am saved solely by the finished work of Christ.
You are either double-minded or lying.

You have stated that you obey the Law, which you don't, nor can you. You cannot serve both Christ and the Law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

You have stated that you obey the Law, which you don't, nor can you. You cannot serve both Christ and the Law.
I obey God and I obey God's commands including those found in the Law, except that I don't wear tzit-tzit. None of these have anything to do with my salvation.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

No one can confess Jesus Christ, and then lead a life of lawlessness.

I Peter 1:16

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You cannot serve both Christ and the Law.

Christians are saved by grace, and enabled to love and serve the holy purposes of the eternal moral Law of God.

You cannot serve Christ apart from His holiness, which the Law reveals.

Doom

No one can confess Jesus Christ, and then lead a life of lawlessness.

I Peter 1:16
Holiness has nothing to do with the Law. God is not Holy because He obeys Law. God is Holy because there is none like Him. He is separate from creation - He is Holy. You make Law greater than God, and subject to it. You worship Law and not God. The Law is your god.

Doom

Christians are saved by grace, and enabled to love and serve the holy purposes of the eternal moral Law of God.

You cannot serve Christ apart from His holiness, which the Law reveals.
The Law is your god. You worship Law, and not God.

Believers (not you or Nang) are holy because He is Holy. Believers (not you or Nang) have been separated (sanctified) from the world, Law, sin, wrath and death, and unto God.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Holiness has nothing to do with the Law. God is not Holy because He obeys Law. God is Holy because there is none like Him. He is separate from creation - He is Holy. You make Law greater than God, and subject to it. You worship Law and not God. The Law is your god.

God IS the Word, which is synonymous with His Holy Law.

The only way created beings can know the will of God, is to know His Word/Law . . which is meant to protect and guide the faithful into all holy living.