ECT Have God's commands changed?

Doom

God IS the Word, which is synonymous with His Holy Law.
Thank you for confirming that you worship God's creation (God made the Law) and not God.

"Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you—Moses, in whom you trust."

You want to serve the Law and therefore have no part of grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Bible says the Law is good. We also know the problem is not the Law... the problem is sin. Sin is the cause of death, not the Law.

Romans 7:13 NASB - Therefore did that which is good become a cause of death for me? May it never be! Rather it was sin, in order that it might be shown to be sin by effecting my death through that which is good, so that through the commandment sin would become utterly sinful.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Thank you for confirming that you worship God's creation (God made the Law) and not God.

"Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you—Moses, in whom you trust."

You want to serve the Law and therefore have no part of grace.

Wrong.

The grace of God has enabled me through His indwelling Holy Spirit, and by gifted faith in the obedient righteousness of Jesus Christ, alone, to abide in Him according to His holiness . . . which is only known to man, through the commands (Word) of God that spells out His moral righteousness, by which all humans have always been responsible and accountable to obey.

Short-hand: God's grace has given me true love of God and His Law, through Christ, to live holy as He is holy, apart and freed from the unholy bondage to sin, death, and the devil.

Only reprobates live lawlessly . . .

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It absolutely is. Yes, and the Law is good because it reveals the sin that we have, proving that we are dead and need life. It was GIVEN to lead us to Christ. Yep.
It was given to the nation of Israel that the world would be accountable.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
grace and works

grace and works

Romans 11:6 NASB - But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace.

2 Timothy 1:9 NASB - who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Christ Jesus from all eternity,

Doom

Nope. You are wrong, and a child of Satan who worships Law.

The grace of God has enabled me through His indwelling Holy Spirit, and by gifted faith in the obedient righteousness of Jesus Christ, alone, to abide in Him according to His holiness . . . which is only known to man, through the commands (Word) of God that spells out His moral righteousness, by which all humans have always been responsible and accountable to obey.
You just said that you worship and serve the Law.
Short-hand: God's grace has given me true love of God and His Law, through Christ, to live holy as He is holy, apart and freed from the unholy bondage to sin, death, and the devil.
You dod not know God, nor does He know you. You are in relationship with Law (the ministry of death and condemnation, and you therefore preach death and condemnation.

This is why you hate the apostle Paul, and his gospel, because he opposes your Law worship, and you call him a "reprobate".

"But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter."

"To the Jews I became as a Jew, so that I might win Jews; to those who are under the Law, as under the Law though not being myself under the Law, so that I might win those who are under the Law"

Doom

It was given to the nation of Israel that the world would be accountable.
And they could not keep it, but you claim you do. :rotfl:

What's worse is that you not only boast in the Law, but you attempt to put others back under it to obey it.

You are the very one Paul said should be accursed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
And they could not keep it, but you claim you do. :rotfl:

What's worse is that you not only boast in the Law, but you attempt to put others back under it to obey it.

You are the very one Paul said should be accursed.
No Sir. That you would think God's word is a laughing matter shows your predicament.

God did not command a law they could not keep. In fact He says as much in Deuteronomy 30. The new covenant was given because the people chose to break the covenant, not that God broke it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Romans 8:3 NASB - For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh,

Romans 8:4 NASB - so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
This is why you hate the apostle Paul, and his gospel, because he opposes your Law worship, and you call him a "reprobate".

Quote where I have ever expressed hatred for the Apostle Paul or ever called him reprobate?

Paul loved the holy Law/Word of God just as I do.

You just have never been taught the 3rd use of the Law enjoyed by the faithful sons of God. Romans 3:31

Doom

Quote where I have ever expressed hatred for the Apostle Paul or ever called him reprobate?

Paul loved the holy Law/Word of God just as I do.
Paul used the Law lawfully. You use it unlawfully, and worship it, rather than God.

You just have never been taught the 3rd use of the Law enjoyed by the faithful sons of God. Romans 3:31
"Do we then nullify the Law through faith? May it never be! On the contrary, we establish the Law."

:rotfl: You idiot :loser: Apparently you have never been taught the meaning of that verse. All Paul is saying is that faith establishes the purpose of the Law. It leads us to Christ. Through the Law we come to know our need for a Savior, which we receive by grace through faith. You are a mess, and your "covenant theology" is anti-Christ. You are not saved, and I doubt you ever will be.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
If faith establishes the Law (even, "in a particular way"), it certainly does not do away with it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God did not command a law they could not keep. In fact He says as much in Deuteronomy 30. The new covenant was given because the people chose to break the covenant, not that God broke it.
Deuteronomy 30:11 NASB - "For this commandment which I command you today is not too difficult for you, nor is it out of reach.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Believers are released/free from the Law. They are not under the Law. Do you reject this?

The Law is not of faith.
I am not under the Law. This statement does not mean I should be a transgressor of the law or justify living contrary to it. I rather chose to obey God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 3:12 NASB - However, the Law is not of faith; on the contrary, "HE WHO PRACTICES THEM SHALL LIVE BY THEM."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Romans 6:14 NASB - For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

Romans 6:15 NASB - What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be!

Romans 6:16 NASB - Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness?

Romans 6:18 NASB - and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

Romans 6:19 NASB - I am speaking in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness, resulting in further lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness, resulting in sanctification.

Romans 6:20 NASB - For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness.

Romans 6:22 NASB - But now having been freed from sin and enslaved to God, you derive your benefit, resulting in sanctification, and the outcome, eternal life.