He was a dirty stinkin Homo

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Internet Forum Postings Reported To Be Those Of Colorado Church Shooter Matt Murray

December 11, 2007

Late yesterday we were able to locate an online forum in which many of the users believe Matt Murray was a member and regular poster. Several of his posts have been removed, but the few remaining offer a glimpse at what could now be considered an almost ominous warning.
In one post the signature reads:
“This is the year where hope fails you……..
we who have been the test subjects for their game called Christianity will run the experiments
the church “expletive” you know are the heroes you hate
but victory is possible if we strive
there’s no reason, there’s no lesson
no time like the present….I’m telling you all right now
what have we got left to lose?
what have you got left to lose except your soul…who’s with us!…….”
In another,
“You Christians brought this on yourselves,” the poster wrote. “All I want to do is kill and injure as many of you … as I can especially Christians who are to blame for most of the problems in the world.”
In yet another entitled, “secret addiction” he writes,
“I have found myself in deep trances and other worlds through the usage of this drug and have found my life radically altered and changed and by it. I found this drug to be a powerful driving force and easy gateway into a world of sex, other drugs, rebellion, homosexuality, alcoholism and many other dark things. I have found such an incredible power in this drug that will completely carry one’s mind away into a very real spiritual realm. My mind is completely controlled by this drug and there is no way at all for me to break free.
What is this mind altering life changing drug that has such an incredible power?
Well, one of the main persons who has helped make this drug a powerful force in my life has been Marilyn Manson…….
The drug that I use and am addicted to is commonly known in our culture as… Rock Music.

I sold my soul to rock and roll mind control……
In the Web writings, which are now being investigated by Colorado Springs Police, Arvada Police and the FBI, Murray warned, “I’m coming for EVERYONE soon and I WILL be armed to the @#%$ teeth and I WILL shoot to kill. …God, I can’t wait till I can kill you people. Feel no remorse, no sense of shame, I don’t care if I live or die in the shoot-out. All I want to do is kill and injure as many of you … as I can especially Christians who are to blame for most of the problems in the world.”​

The Rocky Mountain News has more:
The man who killed four people in a shooting rampage Sunday may have posted messages on Internet chat rooms saying he was angry at Christians and that it was time to teach them a lesson.​

Matthew J. Murray, 24, of unincorporated Arapahoe County, carried a long-standing grudge against a missionary group that had kicked him out years earlier, and had recently sent “hate mail” to them, according to a search warrant affidavit filed in El Paso County.​

The group, known as Youth With A Mission, was the target of Murray’s first attack. It has an office at New Life Church in Colorado Springs, and the two teenage girls he killed there were active members who visited the Arvada facility frequently, family members said.​

Police said they do not know Murray’s exact motive, or if he went to New Life looking for the girls. But they called YWAM the “common denominator” in the two shootings.​

On an Internet forum for former Pentecostals, users were speculating Monday that Murray was the same person who had posted under the user name nghtmrchld26.​

All postings by nghtmrchld26 had been removed, but other users said the writer had described himself as a former member of YWAM who had been asked not to join a mission trip, who said he would kill people and who wanted to “blow up and shoot everything I can.”​

Murray’s most recent Web post was Sunday morning in the hours between his attacks in Arvada and Colorado Springs, 9News reported.​

“You Christians brought this on yourselves,” Murray wrote. “All I want to do is kill and injure as many of you … as I can especially Christians who are to blame for most of the problems in the world.”​

In an earlier post, Murray appeared to reject offers of psychological help.​

“I’ve already been working with counselors. I have a point to make with all this talk about psychologists and counselors ‘helping people with their pain,”’ he wrote, according to 9News.​

Source

Real Sorceror

Where does he actually say that he is homosexual? From what I can tell, hes just being melodramatic and claiming that he is addicted to rock music. Bad rock music, apparently.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where does he actually say that he is homosexual? From what I can tell, hes just being melodramatic and claiming that he is addicted to rock music. Bad rock music, apparently.
He says the "drug" (rock music) is his "gateway" to other behaviors....

"I found this drug to be a powerful driving force and easy gateway into a world of sex, other drugs, rebellion, homosexuality, alcoholism and many other dark things."

Real Sorceror

"I found this drug to be a powerful driving force and easy gateway into a world of sex, other drugs, rebellion, homosexuality, alcoholism and many other dark things."
Ah, I gotcha. Seems like a lame excuse to blame music for all your other problems. Well, it was Manson, so I guess that explains a few things.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Does this sound like a home-schooled Christian to any of you?
I am not saying it's not impossible but highly improbable. Usually when these types of criminal scum are labeled home-schoolers, we find out later they were just kicked out of the public schools and lived at home. That is not homeschool!

That accusation is here-say from a neighbor and I strongly suspect that this kid spent more time in a public school than he did being "homeschooled."

And he's a homo to boot. :vomit:

PyramidHead

I am not saying it's not impossible but highly improbable. Usually when these types of criminal scum are labeled home-schoolers, we find out later they were just kicked out of the public schools and lived at home. That is not homeschool!

That accusation is here-say from a neighbor and I strongly suspect that this kid spent more time in a public school than he did being "homeschooled."

he was probably kicked out of school due to some mental disorder that made him cause trouble, and it probably was downhill from there. education doesn't have much to do with it (though a loving environment would have probably be less conducive to this kind of behavior)

hate harder

JustinFoldsFive

This event is a tragedy, but why must some of you use every tragedy as a means to further your ideology? It seems that everytime something terrible happens, you immediately blame one of your favorite "boogie-men"; i.e., homosexuality, public schools, or atheism. Why can't you just be respectful (for once) and mourn those who lost their lives?

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
...why must some of you use every tragedy as a means to further your ideology?

Because it's the failure of society in following the Christian "ideology" that results in these tragedies.

We are trying to be preventitive in connecting societal ills with living a Godless lifestyle.

Sharri

I don't think home-school has anything to do with why this kid did what he did.

Maybe he hated the fact he was a homo and was so ashamed of it, it drove him over the edge..

Granite

Hall of Fame
The guy sounds like a self-loathing masochistic weakling who should have sought out professional help. His sexual orientation (whatever it was) is completely irrelevant to the people he murdered.

red77

This event is a tragedy, but why must some of you use every tragedy as a means to further your ideology? It seems that everytime something terrible happens, you immediately blame one of your favorite "boogie-men"; i.e., homosexuality, public schools, or atheism. Why can't you just be respectful (for once) and mourn those who lost their lives?

Becuse in continually blaming the crime on a boogeyman it makes it easier to reinforce the ole 'righteous hatred', on one level it's pretty ironic that even those who hate gay people have to tarbrush them all as monsters instead of just being honest to say they hate them solely because they're gay.......

Mr. 5020

I checked out the forum that he posted these messages on. Kinda hard to miss what he was planning to do...
Crazy Guy said:
No more abuse to me, Christian or otherwise All this ******** about morals and standards and everyone trying so hard to get into heaven and “be good.” All these f***tards saying “oh, just stop being different, you can’t be this way” “just stop feeling this way” “you need to repent(to whichever god or religious system they believe in” “you don’t have it so bad” “you’re just spoiled” “don’t do drugs, don’t have sex, you’re going to hell…you’re a bad person…you’re mentally ill…no one likes you” blah blah blah

I say, @#%$ you!…..shut up and DIE
I really don’t give a good god @#%$ about what you think is “right” and what is “wrong” and what is acceptable and what isn’t nice, I just don’t @#%$ CARE!
SHUTUP AND DIE!!!!

I’m full of hate and I love it! I hate people and they better @#%$ fear me if they know what’s good for them. Yes I hate, I’m headed to Hell and I guess I want others to know it. “Moral Values” people like Christians bring it on themselves….preaching all their ******** and trying to take over the world with their Nightmare religion…… “what would Jesus do” and all their ten commandments ********…me…..I will do MY Will and I will kill those who try to thwart my will…Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law….

I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things. And no don't @#%$ say, "well thats your fault" because it isnt, you people had my phone #, and I asked and all, but no. no no no dont let the weird looking KID come along, ohh @#%$ nooo.

HA HA HA HA HA HA I’m coming for EVERYONE soon and I WILL be armed to the @#%$ teeth and I WILL shoot to kill. ….God, I can’t wait till I can kill you people. Feel no remorse, no sense of shame, I don’t care if I live or die in the shoot-out. All I want to do is kill and injure as many of you … as I can especially Christians who are to blame for most of the problems in the world.

Well all you people out there can just kiss my *** and die. From now on I don't give a @#%$ about what all you mutha ****ers have to say, unless I respect you which is highly unlikely, but for those of you who do happen to know me and know that I respect you, may peace be with you and don't be in my line of fire, for the rest of you, you all better @#%$ hide in your houses because I'm coming for EVERYONE soon, and I WILL be armed to the @#%$ teeth, and I WILL shoot to kill and I WILL @#%$ KILL EVERYTHING! No I am not crazy, crazy is just a word, to me it has no meaning, everyone is different, but most of you @#%$ heads out there in society, going to your everyday @#%$ jobs and doing your everyday routine shitty things, I say @#%$ you and die, if you got a problem with my thoughts, come to me and I'll kill you, because........God damnit, DEAD PEOPLE DON'T ARGUE! My belief is that if I say something, it goes. I am the law. If you don't like it, you die. If I don't like you or I don't like what you want me to do, then you die. If I do something incorrect, oh @#%$ well, you die. Dead people can't do many things, like argue, whine, @#%$, complain, name, rat out, criticize, or even @#%$ talk. So that’s the only way to solve arguments with all you ****heads out there, I just kill. God I can't wait till I can kill you people, I'll just go to some downtown area in some big city and blow up and shoot everything I can.

You break my back but you won’t break me…..all is black but I still see…shut me down, knock me to the floor…..shoot me up, @#%$ me like a whore….trapped under ice, comfortably cold, I’ve gone as low as you can go….. feel no remorse, no sorrow or shame……time’s gonna wash away all pain
I made a God out of blood not superiority
I killed the king of deceit and now I sleep in anarchy

Punisher1984

Sounds to me like he was just a mentally unstable individual looking to blame his urges on anything. That said, most of the urges he mentioned shouldn't even have any stigma attatched to them - it's the religious people that put the stigma upon them, thus causing the mentally unstable connected to religion to act out when their faith contradicts their true nature.

In a sense, it's the church that was the creator of the shooter in the first place...

Last edited: