Hebrew Roots/Torah and You

Letsargue

:doh:

well, yes, Jeremiah's original audience was Judah nd Jerusalem.uring his ministry to urge God's people to turn from sin and back to God. i guess it depends on if we think of Hebrews (jews) as God's only "people" from the tribes of Israel. i think of Israel as all beievers, Jews and gentiles. all mankind. The New Covenant, to me is Jesus Christ also prophesied in OT. i admit i have limited knowlegde of Torah and all the Hebrew:think: writings or teachings. unfairly, i consider it outdated. too much information for me to absorb. too much detail. i'm scared, back to Jeremiah, considered a prophet also at the times of Habakkuk and Zephaniah, spoke with history, poetry, biography and symbolism, and God's judgement of them. he was faithful to God and alo spoke of a new covenant:sozo:

This Whole Thread is nothing but Lies and False teachings of Nothing!!!

You ALL Don't have the slightest Idea what the OLD and NEW (( "Covenants" )) are!!! - You all are Just Lying through your Dead and Guessing Nose!!!

Why don't you read the Bible a FEW time so you can SEE The Truth of CHRIST??? --- AND Don't say you have Read the Bible, because it's Obvious you Have NOT!! - And there again; you don't EVEN Know what "READING IS"!!! -- Reading, - IS NOT STUDYING - Reading IS Reading and Study is Study!! -- None of you So Call ~"christians" have the slightest WIT who or what God is or Says!! You Just make up garbage that cannot be Found or even Addressed to by the Word of God!!!

This "Thing" is full of NOTHING But made Up garbage!! -- And you all CALL Yourselves "Christians"!!! -- HHHHAAAAA!!!!

You all don't do anything but take up ( Web Space ) with your Nothings!!!

NOW FIGHT LIKE THIS - Back Alley "SAYS", (( "Battles take Place" ))!! OR go Hide with all the Other FOOLS!!

Paul

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You ALL Don't have the slightest Idea what the OLD and NEW (( "Covenants" )) are!!! - You all are Just Lying through your Dead and Guessing Nose!!!

Why don't you read the Bible a FEW time so you can SEE The Truth of CHRIST??? --- AND Don't say you have Read the Bible, because it's Obvious you Have NOT!! - And there again; you don't EVEN Know what "READING IS"!!! -- Reading, - IS NOT STUDYING - Reading IS Reading and Study is Study!! -- None of you So Call ~"christians" have the slightest WIT who or what God is or Says!! You Just make up garbage that cannot be Found or even Addressed to by the Word of God!!!

This "Thing" is full of NOTHING But made Up garbage!! -- And you all CALL Yourselves "Christians"!!! -- HHHHAAAAA!!!!

NOW FIGHT LIKE THIS - Back Alley "SAYS", (( "Battles take Place" ))!! OR go Hide with all the Other FOOLS!!

Paul

You tell em Letsargue!

wonderingjew

Shalom P.Jane! Thank you for looking into the passages of Jeremiah. We are none of us capable of keeping the Torah to its required standard. That's where we to be freed from the curse of disobedience to it, The Messiah living in us is the only one capable of obeying Torah. We receive the benefit of the Spirit writing Torah in our hearts.

Letsargue

Shalom P.Jane! Thank you for looking into the passages of Jeremiah. We are none of us capable of keeping the Torah to its required standard. That's where we to be freed from the curse of disobedience to it, The Messiah living in us is the only one capable of obeying Torah. We receive the benefit of the Spirit writing Torah in our hearts.

You're doing Nothing But Contradicting Christ / GOD!! - You must know that ONLY Satan can do that!! -- Thus Satan Must be Your ~god if CHRIST If Not!!
There are ONLY Two Gods; - the God of Heaven and the ~god of YOUR Cursed Jewish Carnal "World". - That is something like what "Christ" / God says, but You have Another ~god that YOU Cannot Quote in the New Earth to defend you constant LIES!!

Paul

wonderingjew

Shalom! I was wondering if Y'Shua was telling the truth when he said He is the light of the world? (Not your personal spotlight to shine where ever you feel is right) and we know without a doubt the Torah is called the light as well. Are you saying there are two types of light in Him? Revelation 12:17 speaks to those who keep the commandments and have the testimony of Y'Shua. What commandments do you suppose these to be? As to a "cursed jewish world" how are you loving the ones Messiah said were His brethren (pointing to His disciples i/e Jews.) The only real contradiction in this instance is the rebelling against the fourth commandment and making up holidays that at no time in any scripture anywhere are we commanded to keep. Hmm...this suggests who is really the "Lawless" one in the world.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Paul

i study as i read letsargue, you try so hard to spread hate, doubt and rebellion. go preach in the mirror, liar. can you even read ?:carryon:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You're doing Nothing But Contradicting Christ / GOD!! - You must know that ONLY Satan can do that!! -- Thus Satan Must be Your ~god if CHRIST If Not!!
There are ONLY Two Gods; - the God of Heaven and the ~god of YOUR Cursed Jewish Carnal "World". - That is something like what "Christ" / God says, but You have Another ~god that YOU Cannot Quote in the New Earth to defend you constant LIES!!
Paul

pauly, you obviously have a close relationship with satan. teach him more of your special brand of hate and rage. teach satan more of your false doctrines and blasphemy. ur goin to hell:execute:

genuineoriginal

I wonder if Y'Shua wore Tzit Tzit?

Yes. The Tzit Tzit are mentioned in this verse:

Matthew 9:20
20 And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:​

κράσπεδον
kraspedon
1 the extremity or prominent part of a thing, edge, skirt, margin
a the fringe of a garment
b in the NT a little appendage hanging down from the edge of the mantle or cloak, made of twisted wool
c a tassel, tuft: the Jews had such appendages attached to their mantles to remind them of the law​

wonderingjew

Heart of Stone/Heart of Flesh

Heart of Stone/Heart of Flesh

Exodus 31:18 speaks to who and where the commandments were written. When upon further examination we see the intended placement of these were for hearts of flesh but we had none such a device. Deut. 10:16 declares a type of circumcision for us to perform; one that of our hearts and not just our flesh. How do we attain a heart of flesh in which the commandments may be written upon?
Our journey from Egypt took only one night and as we fled we had been saved from all our slavery and bondage. 50 days later we received the commandments on the stone tablets, thereby possesing the words of life in which we learned how to approach G-d and how to treat one another.
Each Christian in like manner receives salvation, and with this we cannnot leave out the 50 days later in the Acts where the Ruach Ha'Kodesh appears and begins to teach us how to approach G-d and how to treat one another. The example of Annanias and Sephira is poignant as well as the many languages heard in Jerusalem that day. Our heart of flesh is a gift from G-d and our salvation is assured however, what kind of a King gathers his army and then refuses to train them because after all, just being accepted and joining this service somehow metaphorically or by osmosis do they become warriors or transport or supply or any position needed to wage a successful campaign?
It is our heart of stone that is contrary and bears enmity toward G-d and His commandments, not as falsely reported that somehow G-ds own commandments are our enemy or even is His enemy. So I was wondering how do we get a heart of flesh as a member of the Christian world? Does it take a long time or can it be given to us in completion all at once?

Last edited:

wonderingjew

Forgot to mention something as well, the Apostle Shaul makes note that the Torah is good, lawful and just. Also, Galatians 3:11 makes it evident that no self respecting Jew or Hebrew believes they are saved by the Torah or any good act. I mention this because sometimes we forget that some Jews believe in Messiah and though we do keep the Feasts of YHVH and celebrate the Shabbat we are in no wise opposing either Torah or man's law.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Exodus 31:18 speaks to who and where the commandments were written. When upon further examination we see the intended placement of these were for hearts of flesh but we had none such a device. Deut. 10:16 declares a type of circumcision for us to perform; one that of our hearts and not just our flesh. How do we attain a heart of flesh in which the commandments may be written upon?
Our journey from Egypt took only one night and as we fled we had been saved from all our slavery and bondage. 50 days later we received the commandments on the stone tablets, thereby possesing the words of life in which we learned how to approach G-d and how to treat one another.
Each Christian in like manner receives salvation, and with this we cannnot leave out the 50 days later in the Acts where the Ruach Ha'Kodesh appears and begins to teach us how to approach G-d and how to treat one another. The example of Annanias and Sephira is poignant as well as the many languages heard in Jerusalem that day. Our heart of flesh is a gift from G-d and our salvation is assured however, what kind of a King gathers his army and then refuses to train them because after all, just being accepted and joining this service somehow metaphorically or by osmosis do they become warriors or transport or supply or any position needed to wage a successful campaign.
It is our heart of stone that is contrary and bears enmity toward G-d and His commandments, not as falsely reported that somehow G-ds own commandments are our enemy or even is His enemy. So I was wondering how do we get a heart of flesh as a member of the Christian world? Does it take a long time or can it be given to us in completion all at once?

hello wonder, i suppose for some it can happen all at once. for me, and generally speaking i think it takes time. each person is at a different place in their walk. Paul speaks of circumsision of the heart. there are many on tol that could tell you more right this second, i will look that up and read again. i know i understood it when i read it. i'm not great at explaining. does your tradition forbid saying or spelling the name of God ? i ain't skurred:sleep:

wonderingjew

Leviticus 22:31-32 is where this thought is originating from and yes it is one expression of an attempt to keep Ha'Shem (The Name) holy. Phil. 2:9 is a great passage also because we see the Fathers love for the Son here in exalting His name above all other names. My typing is generally in a manner consistent with being sensitive to not only the Goyim but also to the Hebrew people.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Thanks I do agree that Israel will all be saved but consider the text concerning Ruth. Is this book not a wonderful revelation of how anyone even a Moabite can become part of G-ds family. I was wondering who Ephraim is in the endtime sripture? Fruit is listed quite plainly in the scripture. Forgive me I was under the impression that we all may have read that part.
As to Letsargue, I wonder if the Son of YHVH had G-ds blood in Him or not? Hmm. Comparing Messiah to us in this fashion seems slightly interesting however, to clarify; Isaiah 64:4-7 or so seem self explanatory.

God's "family" is not racial nor ethnical.

God does not consist of flesh and blood by nature.

Triune God is purely spiritual.

All "Israel" is the body of believers, saved by grace, through faith in the promises of Jesus Christ, alone.

Flesh and blood creatures, out of all nationalities, have been adopted as ~spiritual children~ through the Mediatorship and bloody sacrifice of Jesus Christ, alone.