Hello Again

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I am asking, as a Christian, for your forum to allow me back in. There is so much going on these days that I am dying to post about it here. I will be cool, I give you guys my word. What do you say? A little forgiveness please?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
You have to control your tongue though. You're going to have a hard time with that one here, imma pray for you. Believe me, mentally, I'm twice as vulgar as you, but you've got to keep it in check here. (I watch Trailer Park Boys to decompress, live vicariously through them swearin.)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Back when I used to post intemperately I deliberately developed the habit of "posting" twice. The first time I would bang out what was in my mind raw, unfiltered. Then before I hit send I would delete it all. Then I'd go back and I would communicate the same sentiments but in a more measured manner.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Back when I used to post intemperately I deliberately developed the habit of "posting" twice. The first time I would bang out what was in my mind raw, unfiltered. Then before I hit send I would delete it all. Then I'd go back and I would communicate the same sentiments but in a more measured manner.

Yes, me too. I have to remember to bang mine out on Notepad or something, not the forum. LOL.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
But not now.
Thanks for the support CINO
I called you a pile of ash because you quickly flamed out (and now again, but that's beside the point). Then you called me a CINO. Back it up or take it back.