Hello Everyone

truthjourney

Who do you see him singing this song, to?

Just curious.

And welcome.
Thanks for the welcome PureX. :) I don't see him singing to anyone but about someone who is the enemy.
I found a quote from an interview where Sam Hancock says this about the song: ".... I would say the very best moment is called “This Ends Tonight,” and it’s the only song I’ve written and directed towards the devil."

Last edited:

PureX

Thanks for the welcome PureX. :) I don't see him singing to anyone but about someone who is the enemy.
I found a quote from an interview where Sam Hancock says this about the song: ".... I would say the very best moment is called “This Ends Tonight,” and it’s the only song I’ve written and directed towards the devil."
Do you feel harassed by "the devil"? Or do you see this as being metaphorical for some internal moral debate or turmoil?

truthjourney

Do you feel harassed by "the devil"? Or do you see this as being metaphorical for some internal moral debate or turmoil?
Let's just say that I know what spiritual warfare is... Eph. 6:12 Because your fight has not been with flesh and blood, but with Principalities and The Rulers and The Powers of this dark world and with wicked spirits which are under Heaven.

Last edited: