Hello, hello, hello...

SOTK

Howdy, TOL!

Long time no chat! Hope all is well with all of you and TOL! Much has changed with me since I last participated and frequented these forums! I left a 17 year career about 4 1/2 years ago. It's a long story. Needless to stay, I and my family, more or less, started over. I went back to school. I have two degrees down and working on my last. I am now a licensed Therapist working with people struggling with addiction and dysfunctional family systems.

At any rate, for some reason I felt inclined to move my mouse over to my TOL bookmark, log in, and say "Hi". Again, praying all is well!

Blessings,

SOTK

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey, SOTK.... Good to see you. :wave:

Danoh

Howdy, TOL!

Long time no chat! Hope all is well with all of you and TOL! Much has changed with me since I last participated and frequented these forums! I left a 17 year career about 4 1/2 years ago. It's a long story. Needless to stay, I and my family, more or less, started over. I went back to school. I have two degrees down and working on my last. I am now a licensed Therapist working with people struggling with addiction and dysfunctional family systems.

At any rate, for some reason I felt inclined to move my mouse over to my TOL bookmark, log in, and say "Hi". Again, praying all is well!

Blessings,

SOTK

Nice ta meetcha - one of my favorite studies - human beings and our dysfunctions...

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good to see you again, SOTK. You've been missed.

I hope the new career direction is all you hope it will be.

AMR

Last edited:

brinny

Hello
4chsmu1.gif