Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

asrpcp.org

Hello, I think I finally found a forum that has people that possess an intellect.
Praise God!
I am the founder of two organizations: the ASR ( which is a new denomination of Christian Faith that uses various ideologies from times past such as Alchemy and Hermetics to manifest the Truth of Christ; and the PCP which is basically an attempt to unionize everyone that against what is occurring in our Country including every convicted felon in the Country minus the pedophiles, sexual predators, and sodomites.
My web address is as my site name - asrpcp.org

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello, I think I finally found a forum that has people that possess an intellect.
Really? What is the website address? ;)
I am the founder of two organizations: the ASR ( which is a new denomination of Christian Faith that uses various ideologies from times past such as Alchemy and Hermetics to manifest the Truth of Christ; and the PCP which is basically an attempt to unionize everyone that against what is occurring in our Country including every convicted felon in the Country minus the pedophiles, sexual predators, and sodomites.
My web address is as my site name - asrpcp.org
Welcome to TOL. :up:

Aimiel

Indeed, welcome to TOL. It should be interesting, seeing what you bring to our discussions. :thumb:

asrpcp.org

Well, I was brought up in Kathryn Kuhlman's services Youngstown, Ohio. I was also dedicated to God by her as an infant and was prophesied over that I would be a preacher.
I was very rebellious as a youth though, and was kicked out of school for drugs (pot.) I was signed into the Navy when I turned 17 because of my rebelliousness, and because I was raised without a father, my mother couldn't handle me.
I served onboard the USS Nimitz where I met satanists; one who used to pray to the devil to possess him and ended up beating his 8 month old daughter to death; and another one who got me to get into pentagram and chant an incantation for "astroplane." It wasn't astroplane though, as I found out later in years it was an incantation to summon Beelzebub.
I had a lot of strange things happen, and more than once I paralyzed to my bed unable to move except tooask Christ for help, upon which I was "released."
To make a long and sordid story short, I ended getting Born Again and believed that I was called to be a preacher; which I am soon to begin from my website by placing an add in my local paper.
I've studied alchemy, hermetics, witchcraft, and the Gifts of the Spirit. The reason that I studied all the above besides the Spirit, is because I've experienced "astral attacks" at night by such said characters as practice such things. I asked God to reveal all such things to me for His Glory, ( as who wants a preacher that's spiritually ignorant), and to manifest in comprehensive Light the Power that a Believer has over ALL THE WORKS OF THE ENEMY.
Eighteen years since I committed my life to the Lord, I believe that I am ready.
Much of my knowledge that I've thousands of hours in study and thousands of dollars in books; I've placed for free online at my site.
Also, I am a firm believer in Divine Healing as well as Miracles as surely as I believe that there is an evil that must be overcome.

Aimiel

Jesus has already overcome all the power of the enemy, we only need enforce That Victory to have the authority that God designed for us to walk in.

Aimiel

I was in the US Navy, too. Currenly my son works in the Reactor Room on board the USS Enterprise, currently in drydock in Newport News, VA.

Navy is the best!!! :thumb:

Coteaz

I've studied alchemy, hermetics, witchcraft, and the Gifts of the Spirit.
Sounds like fun. You play D&D much?

The reason that I studied all the above besides the Spirit, is because I've experienced "astral attacks" at night by such said characters as practice such things.
Are you certain that they weren't...dreams? Hallucinations?

I asked God to reveal all such things to me for His Glory, ( as who wants a preacher that's spiritually ignorant), and to manifest in comprehensive Light the Power that a Believer has over ALL THE WORKS OF THE ENEMY.
You'd think that THE ENEMY would have been soundly destroyed by now, what with the infinite power that your god has over it/them/whatever.

asrpcp.org

I don't play D&D; if you have never had an experience with the demonic, perhaps you should seek one; and if you have never engaged in spiritual warfare, well, as one preacher once said-"The Devil won't kick a dead horse."

Coteaz

I don't play D&D;
It was a joke.

if you have never had an experience with the demonic, perhaps you should seek one; and if you have never engaged in spiritual warfare, well, as one preacher once said-"The Devil won't kick a dead horse."
Yeah...I'm not into drugs. Honestly, you sound like you are on something.
That, or an imagination gone wild.

Welcome to TOL.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'd take offense, but there are times when I suspect we have one half way decent mind among us...and Stripe usually hides it. You can imagine what that does to postings...
Praise God!
What?? Sorry, every since Knight put in the :rapture: smiley I've been a little jumpy.

Welcome aboard. :e4e:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'd take offense, but there are times when I suspect we have one half way decent mind among us...and Stripe usually hides it. You can imagine what that does to postings...
I know I left it around here somewhere... :noid:

Welcome to TOL. You'll fit right in. :thumb:

er ... with Freelight. :plain:

Status
Not open for further replies.