HELP - Looking for information from an old show

Status
Not open for further replies.

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
A couple of years ago I believe Bob had a gentleman on his show who had had a terrible car accident. He died several times in the helicopter and in the ER and the doctors told his wife there was no hope and she should let him go. She put her bible on the floor, stepped up on it, and told the doctors she was standing on the word of God and to keep helping her husband. They did and he lived and made a near complete recovery. I would like to post a link to this story on an atheist site as an example of God answering prayers of the faithful. Thank you!

fool

Hall of Fame
A couple of years ago I believe Bob had a gentleman on his show who had had a terrible car accident. He died several times in the helicopter and in the ER and the doctors told his wife there was no hope and she should let him go. She put her bible on the floor, stepped up on it, and told the doctors she was standing on the word of God and to keep helping her husband. They did and he lived and made a near complete recovery. I would like to post a link to this story on an atheist site as an example of God answering prayers of the faithful. Thank you!

That story would not make that point in any way shape or form.
Can you see why?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
That story would not make that point in any way shape or form.
Can you see why?
Yes, I can. It has, in fact, already made a point. Before I even found the link it was written off to statistics. But I was honest in my attempt to find the link and I am still hoping somebody might remember it.

Status
Not open for further replies.