Hero or Murderer

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Hero or Murderer[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is Omar Mir Seddique Mateen a hero, or murderer? He did keep the command of God to kill homosexuals. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For obvious reasons, do not answer the above question.[/FONT]

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Bible clearly expresses that homosexuality is an abomination, and by the Old Law, it was as punishable by death as bestiality and incest- they are all seen as equally damnable.

However, gunning them down in some sort of 'vigilante holiness' is against God, because it is vain. If anything, it only strengthened homosexuality, because now the liberals just have another thing to charge against others.

Though, since it was Muslims and not Christians, I doubt that charge will go far- that's Leftist logic for you. ~Idiots~

CherubRam

The Bible clearly expresses that homosexuality is an abomination, and by the Old Law, it was as punishable by death as bestiality and incest- they are all seen as equally damnable.

However, gunning them down in some sort of 'vigilante holiness' is against God, because it is vain. If anything, it only strengthened homosexuality, because now the liberals just have another thing to charge against others.

Though, since it was Muslims and not Christians, I doubt that charge will go far- that's Leftist logic for you. ~Idiots~

I think that is what people do when government and the legal system stops working for them.

CherubRam

Most Americans may support the killing of the Homosexuals. It is the government and legal system that the Gays have infiltrated, that are forcing the Gay agenda upon the American public.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Most Americans may support the killing of the Homosexuals. It is the government and legal system that the Gays have infiltrated, that are forcing the Gay agenda upon the American public.

We're living in another time. It's called "The Dispensation of Grace." God's Grace is offered to ALL lost sinners, including homosexuals. The USA isn't under the Mosiac law at this point in time. You can't expect that homosexuals, adulterers, and unruly children be taken out and stoned to death. If you're a member of the Body of Christ, you ought to be praying for and evangelizing gays instead of desiring to see them executed.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Homosexuality is a "chosen" lust of the flesh. It was covered under the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. However, the homosexual must hear the Gospel and place ALL their faith in Christ as their Savior in order to receive the benefits of Christ's death and resurrection. Just like other sinners.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Obama orders the flag to be lowered to half mast to honor the dead and wounded Homosexuals.

1 Corinthians 13:1-13

1. If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

2. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

3. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

5. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

6. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

7. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

9. For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

10. but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

11. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

12. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.