Hi to all

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION***

I've been seeing the title of this thread, "Hi to all," for some time now, every time I go onto the TOL home page, and when I click on it, I see in the OP these words:

Hi everyone.

In the thread, itself, I have not found the words, "Hi to all". They do not occur in the thread until now, for the first time, in this post you are presently writing, in which I am drawing attention to them. When I first noticed that inconsistency in wording between the greeting in the title and the greeting in the OP, it reminded me of the catchy song, "What's Up?" from the 90s, by 4 Non-Blondes (yeah, you know the song, and you know you like it!), because, despite the words of the title, the singer never actually says "What's up?" in the song, but instead, she says "What's going on?"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION***

I've been seeing the title of this thread, "Hi to all," for some time now, every time I go onto the TOL home page, and when I click on it, I see in the OP these words:

In the thread, itself, I have not found the words, "Hi to all". They do not occur in the thread until now, for the first time, in this post you are presently writing, in which I am drawing attention to them. When I first noticed that inconsistency in wording between the greeting in the title and the greeting in the OP, it reminded me of the catchy song, "What's Up?" from the 90s, by 4 Non-Blondes (yeah, you know the song, and you know you like it!), because, despite the words of the title, the singer never actually says "What's up?" in the song, but instead, she says "What's going on?"
I'm still convinced that Linda Perry was Mick Jagger in drag

Hi to all