Historical help

JosephR

In the year 70 AD Titus flavious conquered Jerusalem.

At this time the four Gospels were found....

The earlier writing of Yeshua had no mention of virgin birth or a gospel or Resurrection or any of the things in the New Testament..

How do you go on with faith in the books of Roman Emperors ?

This Generation shalll not pass till all is fulfilled...Just so happened t was one generation when the gospels were found.. how do we reconcile this with intellectual integrity?

ARMcCarley

A lot of the New Testament was written around 70 A.D., but im not sure what you are talking about when you say,
At this time the four Gospels were found....
And Christ never physically wrote any of the New Testament so could you explain your comment that,
The earlier writing of Yeshua had no mention of virgin birth or a gospel or Resurrection or any of the things in the New Testament..
a little better.

JosephR

A lot of the New Testament was written around 70 A.D., but im not sure what you are talking about when you say, And Christ never physically wrote any of the New Testament so could you explain your comment that, a little better.

What Yeshua taught before Titus came to Israel had nothing to do with with what the church teaches this day...

ARMcCarley

You might want to look up the process of how the bible was canonized. This will explained how and why the books in the new testament are what they are.

JosephR

You might want to look up the process of how the bible was canonized. This will explained how and why the books in the new testament are what they are.

yeah I need a historians help... I have been where you are pointing me,, 5 8 years ago,,thanks but I need a historian,and so do you ..

JosephR

the BIBLE was cannoized in 382 ad under POPE Damacus... ck spelling..and they threw out everything that didnt agree with ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH DOCTRINE.

Unless ur Catholic you need to be asking the same questions I am.

ARMcCarley

The theory that the the emperor some how influenced these writings does not make sense historically. The Roman empire persecuted the early church.

JosephR

The theory that the the emperor some how influenced these writings does not make sense historically. The Roman empire persecuted the early church.

thanks for your input,,, pls stop posting... and please start your own personal research, or follow along this thread..