Hitlary’s LGBT Agenda

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
"God " has also declared that eating pork and shellfish is an abomination, wearing clothes with more than one kind of fabric on them , shaving your hair, having tattoos, working on Sunday ,
and various things no one today objects to are "abominations ". Don't cherry-pick the Bible .
I'm an agnostic, not an atheist . There may be a God. But I just don't believe in the primitive Christian God of the Bible .
Why don't I see more Christians protesting at Red Lobster restaurants ? Either follow the Bible to the letter, or leave gay people alone .

genuineoriginal

"God " has also declared that eating pork and shellfish is an abomination, wearing clothes with more than one kind of fabric on them , shaving your hair, having tattoos,
None of which are mentioned as worthy of the death penalty, so you are just blowing smoke.
Why don't I see more Christians protesting at Red Lobster restaurants ?
Please post the verses that state that a person eating lobster is to be put to death and the blood is on the guilty person's head.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
So the Bible says that homosexuals should be put to death . You REALLY want the US government to do this just because of an ancient book of primitive superstition, fairy tales and myths ?
Why don't you just move to Iran or Saudi Arabia , where they DO execute gay people - brutally .
America is NOT a Christian theocracy - not yet, that is.

genuineoriginal

So the Bible says that homosexuals should be put to death .
Yes it does.

That is why Christians like me, who believe what God said, want homosexuals to repent.
We want them to turn away from doing that which is wicked and instead do that which is lawful and right.
We want them to live and not die because of the their sins.

Your claims that homosexual sex is no different than eating lobster has no support in scripture and is giving homosexuals a false idea that homosexual sex is not a sin.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.​

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Go back and read the post of his I responded to.

I did, and he didn't say what you claimed. I agree that homosexuality is sinful just like pedophilia is sinful and while one might be attracted to something that isnt ok, it doesnt mean that acting on it is ok.

Consent is no arbiter on something being ok or not.

Arthur Brain

I did, and he didn't say what you claimed. I agree that homosexuality is sinful just like pedophilia is sinful and while one might be attracted to something that isnt ok, it doesnt mean that acting on it is ok.

Consent is no arbiter on something being ok or not.

Of course he did. He completely misquoted the beginning of 'The Horn's post #46 and it's hardly the first time Nick's pulled a dumb stunt like that and drawn a paedophlia/homosexuality comparison implying that those accepting of the latter would embrace the former by association. It's pathetic frankly.

Obviously it's your prerogative to believe as you do in regards to homosexuality but not everyone agrees, and consenting adults have and should have the right to a sexual life regardless of others' moral sensibilities on the matter.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Of course he did. He completely misquoted the beginning of 'The Horn's post #46 and it's hardly the first time Nick's pulled a dumb stunt like that and drawn a paedophlia/homosexuality comparison implying that those accepting of the latter would embrace the former by association. It's pathetic frankly.

Obviously it's your prerogative to believe as you do in regards to homosexuality but not everyone agrees, and consenting adults have and should have the right to a sexual life regardless of others' moral sensibilities on the matter.

What about toys Art ? :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Sodomy is not 'sex'. It is the unnatural penetration of other varieties, no less clean or decent than bestiality.

It is one of liberal's intellectual sins to separate the two.

way 2 go

Yes, gay people ARE born gay . Why would they choose to be that way in a world which is so hostile to them ?

not born gay

The following video is a montage of clips from interviews in which “gays” admit that they are homosexual due to external circumstances, such as being sexually abused at an early age or going through other traumatic experiences.

WARNING:THE VIDEO HAS PROFANITY AND DISCUSSIONS OF A SEXUALLY EXPLICIT NATURE
it did not auto play so you can visit the page without watching the video

http://ryansorba.blogspot.nl/2015/06/undercover-video-gays-admit-they-are.html

http://barbwire.com/2015/04/28/undercover-investigation-gays-admit-they-werent-born-that-way/

Lon

I know you can't come back to this thread to post, but pay attention to corrections to your thinking:
"God " has also declared that eating pork and shellfish is an abomination [For Jews], wearing clothes with more than one kind of fabric on them [for Jews, and it isn't exactly what you are thinking] , shaving your hair [for Nasserites], having tattoos [for the dead], working on Sunday [Sabbath],and various things no one [but a Jew or Christian legalist, etc.] today objects to are "abominations ".
Don't cherry-pick the Bible .
Sorry, this was already done for gentiles in Acts. You missed it, but you are late. Keep up.
I'm an agnostic, not an atheist .
If I thought I had to keep away from lobster.... but I do enjoy 100% cotton. I think I may have a wool-blend in the closet, but I don't wear it often. What about a feather pillow? Is that a blend, or am I okay? Again, know if you are a Jew or gentile, sure, but then realize under Christ, the law no longer condemns. If tradition in family pressures, don't wear a wool blend, but don't fret either. I think it's safe for you to come to Christianity. You don't have to remain agnostic because of Jewish pressure.
There may be a God. But I just don't believe in the primitive Christian God of the Bible .
It 'sounds' like Judaizers had a hold of you. You might actually be okay if you hear the gospel.
Why don't I see more Christians protesting at Red Lobster restaurants ?
Well, if you 'want' to be a Judaized Christian, but if you are a gentile, I think you taking on a burden that would likely have made me agnostic too. "Come to me, all ye with heavy burdens for my yoke is easy and my burden light." I think we ALL can use that for a memory verse, at least once in our lives. It is a vital part of our understanding of Christianity. At times, I fret so much!

Either follow the Bible to the letter
Just what applies to us, and even much of the burden is taken away.
or leave gay people alone .
1 Corinthians 6:19 Willful defiant and flaunted sin has always bothered me. We should be sorrowful for whatever we do that hurts another. Through some distant relations and friendships, I am in contact with some homosexuals. I am congenial but truthful with them. I do, however, want to stop any public flaunting of any sin. This includes riots in the street. Adult-only parade displays in the street. Or doing drugs/alcohol in the street. Etc.