Homos are not feminine!

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
What room do you have to accuse someone of sexual immorality, especially something they're not guilty of, when you're living in sin with a woman you are not married to?

:BillyBob: is living in sin with a whom to whom he is not married? :shocked:

Real Sorceror

I never said they should be. People say they are, but they aren't. That is my only point here.
Ok. So maybe people are wrong? It wouldn't be the first time. The whole fem' thing is really just the stereotype you see on television. Same thing goes for any other stereotype. You can actually find people who fit the bill, but for the most part they tend to be just as diverse as the next minority.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
What room do you have to accuse someone of sexual immorality, especially something they're not guilty of, when you're living in sin with a woman you are not married to?

We live as husband and wife, I do not need the governments permission or yours to call her my wife.

scparmy

Do us all a favor and stop calling them homosexuals.. they are not homosexuals they are Sodomites. Use biblical language to describe Sodomites, that is what they are

ScP Army

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do us all a favor and stop calling them homosexuals.. they are not homosexuals they are Sodomites. Use biblical language to describe Sodomites, that is what they are

ScP Army

So use it yourself. There is no reason to expect others who do not believe in your religion to accept your standard and terminologies in a debate forum.

However, should the *gays/homosexuals* ask me to refer to them as "sodomites" that wouldn't be a problem.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

ScP Army

I call them: homos, faggots and a bunch of things the TOL Admins wouldn't want posted.

I NEVER call them 'sodomites', it doesn't have any edge to it.

red77

I call them: homos, faggots and a bunch of things the TOL Admins wouldn't want posted.

I NEVER call them 'sodomites', it doesn't have any edge to it.

I just call them human beings or people

Might not have an edge to it but ho hum......

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Ok. So maybe people are wrong? It wouldn't be the first time. The whole fem' thing is really just the stereotype you see on television. Same thing goes for any other stereotype. You can actually find people who fit the bill, but for the most part they tend to be just as diverse as the next minority.
Actually, on television, they are mostly shown to be exactly what they are. Have you ever watched Will & Grace?

We live as husband and wife, I do not need the governments permission or yours to call her my wife.
I never said you did. That doesn't change the truth.

koban

Actually, on television, they are mostly shown to be exactly what they are. Have you ever watched Will & Grace?

Why would anybody watch that :purex:?

I never said you did. That doesn't change the truth.

No, you said "What room do you have to accuse someone of sexual immorality, especially something they're not guilty of, when you're living in sin with a woman you are not married to?"

What call to do you have to accuse BillyBob of living in sin? What call do you have to claim he is not married to the woman he lives with? Isn't that between them and God?

BTW - would you mind showing us exactly where he accused you of sexual immorality? Or are you just bearing false witness again?

koban

Not to the extent that some here would have as penalty for those who are gay

Are you familiar with scripture? Do you know what it says regarding homosexuality?

Jesus certainly didn't mention it while ministering on earth....true?

I believe He covered that particular behavior along with a whole host of other sinful behaviors here:

John 8:11
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Question: Jesus did not specifically mention murder while ministering on earth. Do you believe that should be interpreted as meaning that unrepentant murderers should be accepted?

red77

Are you familiar with scripture? Do you know what it says regarding homosexuality?

I believe He covered that particular behavior along with a whole host of other sinful behaviors here:

Question: Jesus did not specifically mention murder while ministering on earth. Do you believe that should be interpreted as meaning that unrepentant murderers should be accepted?

Ok, so how come we don't have a gazillion threads on murder here then? There sure are a hell of a lot when it comes to homosexuality - especially male homosexuality.....
You should already know what I think of murder in that excuse of a thread by MOM regarding the Saudi Arabian victim of rape, murder and rape violate people, homosexuality between people of either gender does not, it's pretty straightforward.....

koban

Ok, so how come we don't have a gazillion threads on murder here then?

Are you kidding? We have more threads here on murder than we do on homosexuality.

There sure are a hell of a lot when it comes to homosexuality - especially male homosexuality.....

There's a hell of a lot of people trying to make it acceptable behavior.

You should already know what I think of murder in that excuse of a thread by MOM regarding the Saudi Arabian victim of rape, murder and rape violate people, homosexuality between people of either gender does not, it's pretty straightforward.....

It's explicitly forbidden in scripture. Pretty straightforward.