Hospital "trying to kill" a Mom They Put Into Coma, Says Cousin

1PeaceMaker

I made sure to my family that if I ever get into comma, do not try to prolong my life and waiting for me to wake up. I understand it is super expensive to prolong life this way.

When I get into comma, I take it as it is my time to go. I am always ready for my time to go.

just my two cents.

Well, the doctors put people who have been in accidents and heart attacks into comas to save their lives. I don't see the problem with that.

God also puts people into comas for the same reason. We just need to have a little more faith in the process.

If you can't feel anything, what's the problem with letting someone keep your living body alive? Your spirit would already be alive in God.

Remember God said he would not let his Holy One see corruption. In the same manner, we can love His children, members of the Holy One, and keep them safe, even if their brain has died.

Just a thought.

1PeaceMaker

In the spirit of liberty we need to have compassion on family members that refuse to give up on their loved ones.

Also, we need to remember that doctors are not God. They make mistakes that cost people, even viable people in comas, their lives.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I made sure to my family that if I ever get into comma, do not try to prolong my life and waiting for me to wake up. I understand it is super expensive to prolong life this way.

When I get into comma, I take it as it is my time to go. I am always ready for my time to go.

just my two cents.

Same here, Meshak.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
In the name of liberty we need to have compassion on family members that refuse to give up on their loved ones.

Also, we need to remember that doctors are not God. They make mistakes that cost people, even viable people in comas, their lives.

I think you are too political which Jesus would not permit for His followers.

Jesus says His followers are not of the world. The world will take care of itself without Christians butting into.

musterion

Jesus says His followers are not of the world. The world will take care of itself without Christians butting into.

Couldn't control it, could you.

1PeaceMaker

Same here, Meshak.

So you would take that 20% or more chance that you have been misdiagnosed as brain dead? Wow. I'd rather spend tax money or personal money caring for potentially conscious bodies, as long as God allows them to live.

1PeaceMaker

Jesus advised centurians on how to treat people they oversaw, he advised everybody else, also, on how to view life, forgiveness, service and taxes.

I didn't tell anybody to do anything political. But obviously if I could influence a political leader to make an allowance for vegetative people to live, I would.

Jesus said to heal the sick, not take them off life support!

Um, healing the sick is "butting into?" :AMR:

shagster01

You seem to be the one ready to crucify this hospital for a "misdiagnosis."

Maybe you and this family specifically need to remember that these doctors and nurses are human.

1PeaceMaker

You seem to be the one ready to crucify this hospital for a "misdiagnosis."

They crucified themselves when they send her away unable to walk and obviously in critical condition. She was pregnant and had unexplained severe pain. All the textbooks for pregnant women say to INSIST on medical care under her circumstances.

What they did was reckless and incompetent. Mocking her and forcing them onto the streets, telling them other ERs would not treat her, etc.

Maybe you and this family specifically need to remember that these doctors and nurses are human.

I do, that's why their diagnosis of brain death and attempts to circumvent the family's protection from cutting life support is so disgusting!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus advised centurians on how to treat people they oversaw, he advised everybody else, also, on how to view life, forgiveness, service and taxes.

I didn't tell anybody to do anything political. But obviously if I could influence a political leader to make an allowance for vegetative people to live, I would.

Jesus said to heal the sick, not take them off life support!

Um, healing the sick is "butting into?" :AMR:

I am assessing from your threads. You are too political and it is not of Jesus.

You seem to think you can fix the world.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you would take that 20% or more chance that you have been misdiagnosed as brain dead? Wow.

Wow, indeed. Not sure why you think any parent would wish to have their children watch them waste away when there is no hope ... as is the case of brain death.

1PeaceMaker

I am assessing from your threads. You are too political and it is not of Jesus.

Jesus left us with instructions to preach the gospel AND heal the sick!

And Jesus' golden rule, do to others what you would want to have done to you.

Her family doesn't believe the doctors are right. They aren't ready to let go. Giving her publicity is doing to the least of my brothers and sisters what I want to do for my God.

You seem to think you can fix the world.

I think Jesus explained all this. We will always have the poor and oppressed to serve. That is serving Him.

Wow, indeed. Not sure why you think any parent would wish to have their children watch them waste away when there is no hope ... as is the case of brain death.

I would want to care for them in that condition. Or my mom. or my sis. Why wouldn't they want to?

From my perspective, the body is a holy temple, and my spirit lives even when organs fail, even if I die.

So as long as the heart beats, my body has the presence of my living spirit overshadowing, and I would honor that with constant love and care rather than letting my beloved holy ones see corruption.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
From the article:

Avila’s cousins and aunt want to move her to another care facility, and for the Anaheim hospital to pay for it.

Why not get a court order allowing them to take her out of the hospital against advise and pay for it themselves?

This is either about her actually not being critical and the ability to survive or it is about notoriety and money.

1PeaceMaker

From the article:

Avila’s cousins and aunt want to move her to another care facility, and for the Anaheim hospital to pay for it.

Why not get a court order allowing them to take her out of the hospital against advise and pay for it themselves?

This is either about her actually not being critical and the ability to survive or it is about notoriety and money.

THAT hospital botched their ectopic pregnancy crisis. She'd wouldn't be in a coma if they didn't force her out of the hospital unable to walk, in pain, fading from blood loss and begging to stay!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
THAT hospital botched their ectopic pregnancy crisis. She'd be alive if they didn't force her out of the hospital unable to walk, in pain, fading from blood loss and begging to stay!

Your overly emotional response is unnecessary. It is entirely possible that it was botched. Which is why we have courts ... so people can sue and financially cover from their losses.

Still yet, those who are not medical professionals, do not have the knowledge, experience or training to dictate the best course of medical treatment.