HotMail and Yahoo mail

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We will no longer be accepting new registrations from people who have e-mail accounts from hotmail or yahoo.

Sorry, for inconvenience this causes any NON-perverts. :D

drbrumley

I knew this was happening and they signed up using web based emails. I suggest ban all web based emails including netscape

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by drbrumley
I knew this was happening and they signed up using web based emails. I suggest ban all web based emails including netscape
Good call!

I added NetScape mail to the list! :up:

Preacherson

BANNED
Banned
I have had the same Yahoo adress for almost 2 years now, and I registered here under that address. I am not in any way affiliated with these vermin who are "attacking" you. I am starting to believe I came at a bad time. Should I come back another time after you have rid yourselves of this problem? My interest here is reading and learning. Nothing else. What to do?

Preacherson

BANNED
Banned
Thank you Crow, and I would never...but I did just register yesterday, and had no idea until I did so and started reading. I was starting to panic that I was going to be associated with these deviates because of bad timing. Thank you. I shall offer prayer to Him that your problem is resolved quickly.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Preacherson, it is a matter of timing right now. :) I didn't welcome you last night because I was worn out after a day of trying to keep more stuff being posted that was inappropriate. :) I'm Nori. I'm the moderator of TOL's BBQ Pit. Just wanted to make sure you're welcomed properly. :)

Preacherson

BANNED
Banned
Thank you very much Nori, and thanks for the welcome. People like that should not be allowed internet access. I wish I could offer assistance, but I have no idea what to offer. It is my prayer that the Good Lord will grace your site with a quick resolution to your "problems". I shall just continue to read and learn, which was my purpose for registering in the first place. If I should see anything "out of line", how do I report it to the administrators?

:)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Preacherson
Thank you very much Nori, and thanks for the welcome. People like that should not be allowed internet access. I wish I could offer assistance, but I have no idea what to offer. It is my prayer that the Good Lord will grace your site with a quick resolution to your "problems". I shall just continue to read and learn, which was my purpose for registering in the first place. If I should see anything "out of line", how do I report it to the administrators?

:)

Well, hopefully, some of the changes Knight made yesterday and today will help a lot. Your prayers are greatly appreciated. :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ahhh... this sort of stuff happens every year or so.

I kind of enjoy it actually. the perverts spend hours and hours trying to cause trouble and I can ban them and prune all their posts in about 8 seconds.

I love making their life a living hell it gets them ready for what is to come! :D

rowlek

preacherson,
the bottom of every post has a

Report this post to a moderator

link. If you see anything out of line click there.