How do you picture other members?

glorydaz

I picture Letsargue as glassy-eyed, long unkept hair and beard, arms
constantly flailing in the air, wild, crazy look on his face, ranting and
raving at his Laptop screen, and with an over-all appearance of Mr.
Hyde from;"Dr Jekyll and Mr.Hyde!" I somehow believe that might
just be 100% accurate, by the way?

I think you're so close you deserve a CeeGar. :cigar:

GFR7

How disappointing. Now I have to change my mental picture.

I also think aCW has a high, squeaky voice.

Actually, that would be a good thread too... What voice do you hear when reading posts?
I hear aCW's voice as a Southern, red-neck, bossy and deep-down mean voice. Like a state trooper from deep within Louisiana.

I hear Resurrected's voice as sounding like Eminem.

I hear Rusha as soft and intellectual.

I hear Granite as spooky and irritable.

GFR7

In my 20s I was often told I looked like Bob Saget, who was on some show I never saw. If true, I now must resemble Bob Saget aging rather badly.
He is aging very well.
And for some reason, I pictured you as looking like Mel Gibson, and I don't know why :think:

DY_BobSagetStephenSeebeck.jpg

shagster01

Potheads are never cut. Choosing between paying for gear and weed, it's no contest. Plus, Cheetos.

Yeah, none of those guys in the NFL that keep getting busted for pot are cut at all. Neither was Arnold Schwarzenegger who admitted to being a pot head. . . :cigar:

Anyway, I have a free employee gym at my work. I work out on my lunch break and after work everyday. I'm 6'3" and 210lbs of lean muscle. Well, my biometrics screening just told me I have 15% body fat, but that's still pretty lean this day in age.

musterion

Yeah, none of those guys in the NFL that keep getting busted for pot are cut at all. Neither was Arnold Schwarzenegger who admitted to being a pot head. . . :cigar:

Anyway, I have a free employee gym at my work. I work out on my lunch break and after work everyday. I'm 6'3" and 210lbs of lean muscle. Well, my biometrics screening just told me I have 15% body fat, but that's still pretty lean this day in age.

I didn't say occasional users. I said potheads. Chronics cemented to the couch by Cheeto residue and butt sweat. If you weren't high you'd have caught that.

And 15% body fat? Better than 30% but is not the dessicated 3-4% seen in your new av. I'm well under 10% but a high fat diet will do that for you. Guess how much I exercise. Go on, guess.

musterion

He is aging very well.
And for some reason, I pictured you as looking like Mel Gibson, and I don't know why :think:

DY_BobSagetStephenSeebeck.jpg

Hm. Apart from his good teeth, and my being somewhat less symmetrical, that ain't terribly far off.

Mel Gibson? Maybe when he was in the back of the squad car. Otherwise, nope.

shagster01

I didn't say occasional users. I said potheads. Chronics cemented to the couch by Cheeto residue and butt sweat. If you weren't high you'd have caught that.

If that's what you are talking about then it is irrelevant to anyone here that I know of.

And 15% body fat? Better than 30% but is not the dessicated 3-4% seen in your new av. I'm well under 10% but a high fat diet will do that for you. Guess how much I exercise. Go on, guess.

I don't want to be a bean pole. Well under 10% is too skinny for me. 14% - 18% is considered desirable by most health professionals.

shagster01

Keep telling yourself that.

Others will say it for me I guess. . .

The American Council of Exercise explains that a fit body fat percentage for males is between 14 percent and 17 percent. The average body fat for males is between 18 percent and 24 percent; if you have a body fat above 25 percent, you are considered obese. A body fat percentage of 15 percent puts you into the fit or athletic category.

Source

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Others will say it for me I guess. . .

The American Council of Exercise explains that a fit body fat percentage for males is between 14 percent and 17 percent. The average body fat for males is between 18 percent and 24 percent; if you have a body fat above 25 percent, you are considered obese. A body fat percentage of 15 percent puts you into the fit or athletic category.

Source

Oh joy, stats courtesy of the same place that says sodomy is cool and Africans are only 3/5 of a human being. Rock on!

musterion

I don't want to be a bean pole. Well under 10% is too skinny for me. 14% - 18% is considered desirable by most health professionals.

Most health professionals still push a high starch diet and are happy to push Lipitor on you as a result. How's your bloodwork looking?