ECT How dwells the love of God in Grosnick?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Grosnick is a hateful MADist, an anti-christ, who has been recruited to oppose the truth of Jesus Christ, whenever the true gospel is presented by any genuine Christian believer on TOL.

He is not hateful because the saints fail to show him love and respect, but he is hateful because he is an enemy of Jesus Christ and the Truth.

Jesus told us to love such enemies, but we can only do so, by standing firm and resolute, through our own Scriptural witness to God's saving grace.

I will continue to stand for Truth, but that does not mean I must needs be beaten into the muck, by the unbelieving, anti-christian insults, and hatred posted against my name and Christian witness, from GM's wicked spirit.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA was correct in saying that, James, Hebrews, and the 4 Gospels wasn't
written to the gentiles! (us) ALL of Scripture is for us but, not all of it
pertains to us! We must "Rightly Divide," "The Word of God!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grosnick is a hateful MADist, an anti-christ, who has been recruited to oppose the truth of Jesus Christ, whenever the true gospel is presented by any genuine Christian believer on TOL.

He is not hateful because the saints fail to show him love and respect, but he is hateful because he is an enemy of Jesus Christ and the Truth.

Jesus told us to love such enemies, but we can only do so, by standing firm and resolute, through our own witness to God's saving grace.

I will continue to stand for Truth, but that does not mean I must needs be beaten into the muck, by the unbelieving, anti-christian insults, and hatred posted against my name and Christian witness, from GM's wicked spirit.

I don't have time to respond at this time! I'll get back, Nangster!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
LA was correct in saying that, James, Hebrews, and the 4 Gospels wasn't
written to the gentiles! (us) ALL of Scripture is for us but, not all of it
pertains to us! We must "Rightly Divide," "The Word of God!"

To you, "rightly divide," means erase, neglect, and ignore.

You MADists, pick and choose what Scriptures you want to live by, and discard the rest . . . even wrongly judging Christians as evil, who want to live by the ENTIRE WORD of God!

Such is diabolic practice on your part, to say the least.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Jesus told us to love such enemies, but we can only do so, by standing firm and resolute, through our own Scriptural witness to God's saving grace.

Appropriate questions for "The Nangster!"

1) Who recruited GM to oppose the Truth? (from your Calvinist viewpoint, of course)

2) Who are the "genuine" Christian believers on TOL? (have to
be Calvinists from your perspective)

3) Who are the saints showing GM all this love and respect?

4) Who (on TOL) can 'prove' GM is an enemy of Christ and the
truth?

5) When did Nangster stand firm and resolute, through her own Scriptural witness to God's saving grace?

6) How is Nangster 'privy' to the 'fact' that GM is possessed
of an evil spirit?

7) Is Nangster just angry because she was banned for a very
long time?

8) Does Nangster need to take a long vacation, in order for
her to clear her mind of all the anger she has built up against
GM?

9) Perhaps, Nangster needs to read and study more of John
"Killer" Calvins literature? Her Calvinism doesn't seem to bring
her peace and tranquility?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The question is not answered.

Grosnick has sought to justify himself, when anything I have said to him is due to his bad manners.

I do not believe Gros is a Christian, because Christians do repent of their evil.

Evil works like this--

Gros says something bad about someone, because he disagrees with a viewpoint.

then if a reply is made then that is used by Gros to condemn that person instead of Gros repenting.

Thereafter Gros will bring up all things said to him which are meant to him to repent, which are not very many, while the insults Gros makes could fill a phone book.

Gros is a prime example of evil at work, as he accuses others of being angry just to get them angry.

All anyone has to do is click on his name and find all posts by Grosnick Marowbi, and you can read all of his posts and see for themselves.

LA

In your opinion is, GM the most "EVIL" human being in the history
of mankind? Worse than, Hitler, Caligula, and Charlie Manson, put
together?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To you, "rightly divide," means erase, neglect, and ignore.

You MADists, pick and choose what Scriptures you want to live by, and discard the rest . . . even wrongly judging Christians as evil, who want to live by the ENTIRE WORD of God!

Such is diabolic practice on your part, to say the least.

But, according to your "Calvinist Belief system" God 'chose'
whom He would save and the rest, He sent into eternal
damnation? You Calvinists can't have it both ways Nangster!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nang is an extremely angry follower of John Calvin! J Calvin helped to
kill (murder) over 50 people during his lifetime! Now, there was an
extremely angry guy! They called him, "The Pope of Geneva!" He
was NOT a good man by any stretch of the imagination! He was an
angry fellow and his subsequent followers seem to be angry, arrogant,
and blind to the truths of the Bible! Most "Calvinists" I've encountered
during my life, have these kinds of flaws! I only bring Calvinism up
because, Nang is a devout Calvinist who is, full of hatred, arrogance,
and spiteful comments!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I agree,

You hit the nail on the head.

Gros is doing what is in his spirit, but he sees nothing wrong with it and has no intention of repenting.

John w and he are on the same side pretending to love God and the brethren but their words say otherwise.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nang is an extremely angry follower of John Calvin! J Calvin helped to
kill (murder) over 50 people during his lifetime! Now, there was an
extremely angry guy! They called him, "The Pope of Geneva!" He
was NOT a good man by any stretch of the imagination! He was an
angry fellow and his subsequent followers seem to be angry, arrogant,
and blind to the truths of the Bible! Most "Calvinists" I've encountered
during my life, have these kinds of flaws! I only bring Calvinism up
because, Nang is a devout Calvinist who is, full of hatred, arrogance,
and spiteful comments!

Grosnick is a wild dog.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned

I'm a brand new member here and one the first day he welcomed me here by giving me my first negitive rep as fast as he could. I'm suspicious of him. Now I know. He a mad man, and and a bad man with a chip on his shoulders, according to you guys.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'm a brand new member here and one the first day he welcomed me here by giving me my first negitive rep as fast as he could. I'm suspicious of him. Now I know. He a mad man and and a bad man according to you guys.

I think tol has made him mad
and
mad is mean