ECT How dwells the love of God in Grosnick?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Grosnick has neg repped me nearly every day for 3 years, sometimes up to 3 times a day.

He also tries to belittle me in several posts per day sometimes.

I can live with it, but how can the love of God dwell in him??

Can a Christian hate someone like that as he does, for so long without repenting?

LA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Grosnick has neg repped me nearly every day for 3 years, sometimes up to 3 times a day.

Can a Christian hate someone like that as he does, for so long without repenting?

LA

i've tried being respectful and civil, i've tried understanding EXACTLY where folks stand and where/why all the insults, and Real disagreements are. i'm sure they have been listed, but even then, it is the opposition on both sides telling where the other side is wrong. then the other side disagrees with those reasons. eventually i will have to talk to each individual, maybe Pm style, to really know a bit better. i'm not interested in picking a side and i defend what I believe and agree with posts i like. i try not to hold grudges unless it is wonton disrespect. but wow, neg repping is so . . . spiteful (that's being nice), when done obsessively. i guarantee out of 2 or 3 thousand reps i've given, only 20 or 30 have been negative, maybe less. never as a ritual or for no reason. and if i DID, i wouldn't "blow up" if i got it. revenge ? turnabout ? whatever. that stuff eats away at the heart and soul. I Pray. - so what's your problem anyway, tuff guy ? jk. why, i oughta . . . God Bless you, no matter what anybody says about ya ! ! ! - :patrol:

andyc

This forum is really a MAD open view recruitment site. We are offering opposing views, and therefore will not be popular with most ;)
No big deal. Without opposition, there is no debate.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
mad people are just mean
and
you have to wonder why

they are not only saved
they don't sin

so why aren't they happy?

they don't believe it either

Truster

LA

Dare I point out or question the obvious?

When was the last time you expressed any friendship or love to GM. IF you have no forgiveness why do you expect GM to exercise the love that is ever present in forgiveness?

As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

Do unto others...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Dare I point out or question the obvious?

When was the last time you expressed any friendship or love to GM. IF you have no forgiveness why do you expect GM to exercise the love that is ever present in forgiveness?

As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

Do unto others...

are you mad?

musterion

LA

LA said:
Grosnick will end up in the town dump if he continues to make fun of people he hates, along with all of the others who mock the saints.

1Ki 18:40 And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.

Hypocrite.

oatmeal

LA

It bothers me when people's posts rip on a person instead of providing scripture or a clearer reading of scripture.

If they knew the issue better they would provide scripture far more often.

Cross Reference

i've tried being respectful and civil, i've tried understanding EXACTLY where folks stand and where/why all the insults, and Real disagreements are. i'm sure they have been listed, but even then, it is the opposition on both sides telling where the other side is wrong. then the other side disagrees with those reasons. eventually i will have to talk to each individual, maybe Pm style, to really know a bit better. i'm not interested in picking a side and i defend what I believe and agree with posts i like. i try not to hold grudges unless it is wonton disrespect. but wow, neg repping is so . . . spiteful (that's being nice), when done obsessively. i guarantee out of 2 or 3 thousand reps i've given, only 20 or 30 have been negative, maybe less. never as a ritual or for no reason. and if i DID, i wouldn't "blow up" if i got it. revenge ? turnabout ? whatever. that stuff eats away at the heart and soul. I Pray. - so what's your problem anyway, tuff guy ? jk. why, i oughta . . . God Bless you, no matter what anybody says about ya ! ! ! - :patrol:

How is neg repping performed? I don't believe I have never done it unless reporting a post is how it is performed..

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

Can you continue to "Predict" the demise of a number of your fellow
posters (beheading, burning, and shot with arrows) simply because,
you don't like them? That's what you've been doing around here!!

That, and your continued spewing of ignorant comments! But, your
real strength lies from your ability to predict horrendous deaths!
they never come to fruition but, at least you make them sound
like they could? You're a, "Prediction Terrorist!"

I'm not the only one you've made 'predictions' about!

Cross Reference

It bothers me when people's posts rip on a person instead of providing scripture or a clearer reading of scripture.

If they knew the issue better they would provide scripture far more often.

. . and if more knew their scripture they would be better equipped to in keeping their replies relevant, provided honesty permits them, instead of side tracking the OP for personal advantage.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hypocrite.

He has also "several" times told me that, I will be decapitated! Now,
LA is on this "GM will end up in the garbage heap!" Then, he wonders
why he/she gets neg-repped?

LA accused me yesterday of being under the influence of Jezebel or
something like that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
. . and if more knew their scripture they would be better equipped to in keeping their replies relevant, provided honesty permits them, instead of side tracking the OP for personal advantage.

Ones, such as yourself, perhaps?? You and LA are close to
being the same person? Except, you don't make death threats!
So, I'll give you credit for that!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Wait until LA starts 'predicting' your, ultimate demise? I think you'll
change your tune?