ECT How many roads to heaven do MADist teach are in scripture?

john w

Hall of Fame

Peter preached the same message in 2 Timothy 3 according to Paul.
In what Peter said in the those verses you have :

1. The D.B.R.
2. Salvation
3. Salvation by faith in Jesus.
Peter initially denied the resurrection, tried to prevent the Master's death, the basis of his justification, reconciliation, respectively.

When was Peter saved? Can one deny the resurrection, and be saved?

Not a peep-silencio.

DAN P

Peter initially denied the resurrection, tried to prevent the Master's death, the basis of his justification, reconciliation, respectively.

Not a peep-silencio.

Hi and I say that IF he can not say HOW he was saved , how will he explain how Peter was saved ??

They say that SILENCE is Gold or he is so AUTOCRATIC , we could say !!

dan p

dodge

DAN P;5006526]Hi and you CLAIM but CLAIM is denied , as they are not the same as Rom 10:9 and we are already revealed as being "in Christ " !!

The only one I seek to please is God so your denial may mean something to you are you high, but it doesn't have any authority or carry any weight in my life,dan.

Israel has YET to be REVEALED , and that happens after the Great Tribulation !!

Revealed ? dan , are you on wacky weed ? If you meant restored say so. You do know Israel is not invisible nor hidden right ?

So , when did Peter say he was going to be REVEALED ?

Why do you purposely make puzzles for yourself ? I believe Peter wrote 2 letters in the bible. He did not hide himself very well now did he ?

john w

Hall of Fame
The only one I seek to please is God so your denial may mean something to you are you high, but it doesn't have any authority or carry any weight in my life,dan.

Revealed ? dan , are you on wacky weed ? If you meant restored say so. You do know Israel is not invisible nor hidden right ?

Why do you purposely make puzzles for yourself ? I believe Peter wrote 2 letters in the bible. He did not hide himself very well now did he ?

Not a peep.

Fraud.

dodge

Not a peep.

Fraud.

You are a 100% idiot. The Apostle Paul ,your pope, had Christians jailed and consented to their death you fraud. Was Paul saved ?

You are totally ate up with stupid you FAKE.

No need to respond the only time I see your UN-Godly dribble is purely by accident.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are a 100% idiot. The Apostle Paul ,your pope, had Christians jailed and consented to their death you fraud. Was Paul saved ?

No need to respond the only time I see your UN-Godly dribble is purely by accident.

Not a peep. The punk has not read 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-DBR.

You vile fraud.

And quit imitating me, you devil child, with your "idiot" impression-you can't pull it off like me.

Answer the question, you idiot:

I thought so, you admitted satanist-not a peed, as I picked you apart, leaving you to more of your cry baby routine.

You're not in my league.

Get saved, you disrepector of the Lord Jesus Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame

1 Cor. 15:1-4 KHV gospel of Christ

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Not a peep.

Fraud.

Interplanner

I put him on ignore in the first hour I was here. I have yet to see a reason not to.

popsthebuilder

Hi and I am not MAD , BUT am correct and DISPENSATIONALISM is found in the bible !!

There is yet 3 roads to HELL , the second is found in Matt 25 and the 3 road is in Revelation 20 !!

dan p
But there is only one narrow path that leads to the side gate.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Hi and IF you are going to quote the word , the STRAIT GATE leadeth to LIFE , and does not say " UNTO HEAVEN " as you wrote , you should correct your ERROR !!

We have LIFE because we ARE / ESTE "IN CHRIST " Gal 3:28 and no need for a STRAIT GATE for the Body of Christ !!

dan p
Wow

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Not a peep. The punk has not read 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-DBR.

You vile fraud.

And quit imitating me, you devil child, with your "idiot" impression-you can't pull it off like me.

Answer the question, you idiot:

I thought so, you admitted satanist-not a peed, as I picked you apart, leaving you to more of your cry baby routine.

You're not in my league.

Get saved, you disrepector of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hey John,

Your vile comments are not helping your case.

You better start to take heed of what Jesus says.

You need to know that name Christian came from Jesus' Christ, the Savior. They are supposed to be Jesus Christ's followers.

And you have a nerve to claim yourselves Paul's followers instead of Jesus.

You need to get the simple facts strait.

chill out already.

good day to you, sir.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey John,

Your vile comments are not helping your case.

You need to know that name Christian came from Jesus' Christ, the Savior. They are supposed to be Jesus Christ's followers.

And you have a nerve to claim yourselves Paul's followers instead of Jesus.

You need to get the simple facts strait.

chill out already.

good day to you, sir.

Oh. A Christ rejector, such as yourself, commenting on me, correcting me, admonishing me, a forever justified saint? Can't be done-you don't have the authority/guns.

You, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter, the prophets:Your vile comments are not helping your case. Stop!!!!

It is the Lord Jesus Christ, Christ rejector-show some respect.

"Jesus" says to sell all you have.

I thought so-fraud.

You need to get saved.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Oh. A Christ rejector, such as yourself, commenting on me, correcting me, admonishing me, a forever justified saint? Can't be done-you don't have the authority/guns.

You, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter, the prophets:Your vile comments are not helping your case. Stop!!!!

It is the Lord Jesus Christ, Christ rejector-show some respect.

"Jesus" says to sell all you have.

I thought so-fraud.

You need to get saved.

blah, blah...