ECT HOW WAS SAUL /PAUL SAVED ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Also Nang, Paul WAS the only one preaching the "Grace Message" to the
gentiles! And, to this day, it's the ONLY true message being preached!
To both Jew and gentile in this period of time!

When Paul was preaching the Grace Message, Peter and the rest were
preaching The Kingdom Message! That was then! Now, it's only Paul's
Gospel being preached! And, both Jew and gentile alike, are saved through
it!

DAN P

That is dopey . . . what about Eve and Abel and all the O.T. saints who believed God would produce a Seed to remedy the fall of man at the hands of Satan.

Noah was not saved by grace? Are you sure? Genesis 6:8

The entire Godly lineage of Jesus Christ, including King David, was not saved by grace?

What a ridiculous notion . . .

It is too foolish to even consider arguing.

Hi and what is VERY DOPEY is Covenant of Grace , so where is it ??

It is tough when you do not have a real Respond and that is BRAZEN !!

DAN P

DAN P

No.

Act 11:19 Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only.
Act 11:20 And some of them were men of Cyprus and Cyrene, which, when they were come to Antioch, spake unto the Grecians, preaching the Lord Jesus.
Act 11:21 And the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and turned unto the Lord.
Act 11:22 Then tidings of these things came unto the ears of the church which was in Jerusalem: and they sent forth Barnabas, that he should go as far as Antioch.
Act 11:23 Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord.
Act 11:24 For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord.

Act 11:25 Then departed Barnabas to Tarsus, for to seek Saul:

Hi and 1 Tim 1:15 says the SAUL was the Pattern and the FIRST /PROTO TO BE SAVED !!

Gal 1:15 the first ONE called by Grace , Hurts and Hurts , and the antidote is to study Paul !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

DAN P

2 Corinthians 12 : 9-10 (ESV)
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Hi and that is why Paul was so Powerful , he have the POWER of God !!

dan p

DAN P

Wasn't he persecuting Christians while he was still in a unrepentant state? How can you say then "Saul was the first one saved"? Unless you are referring to something else. You did mention by grace, but I must argue that those before him were saved by grace as well.

Hi and the Greek word for CHRISTIAN is CHRISTIANOS !!

Tell me when you find the Greek word CHRISTIANOS in the Gospels , so read Acts 11:26 for it's first time it is written !!

" But I must argue that those before him were saved by grace as well , so produce that verse !!:chuckle::chuckle:

So , explain Acts 15:11 BLOVIATER !!

DAN P

DAN P

What about Matt 7:21?

Hi , and many called Him Lord , and those in Matt 7:21 is not the same as 1 Cor 12:3 as Christ was beginning a Dispensation of the Grace of God as Col 1:25 says , HIDDEN in God from the Ages and Generations to be reveal to SAUL / PAUL an new Apostles to Gentiles also known as the " I AM ".

DAN P

Last edited:

DAN P

I was taught by God a couple days ago to wisdom and understanding of the concept that Paul conveys

Hi , and not long ago I asked my self , where did Grace began and why do I not know where it began ?

I then decided to find out and finally found the writings of Robert C Brock in FL and heard him speak at his assembly !

When you know you are right , that will change you !!

dan p

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi , and many called Him Lord , and those in Matt 7:21 is not the same as 1 Cor 12:3 as Christ was beginning a Dispensation of the Grace of God as Col 1:25 says , HIDDEN in God from the Ages and Generations to be reveal to SAUL / PAUL an new Apostles to Gentiles also known as the " I AM ".

DAN P

God the Holy Spirit possesses all resurrection power to save souls. It is He who changes hard hearts to love God, and gives new spiritual eyes and ears with which sinners can comprehend the Gospel message preached.

Paul was simply a messenger of the power of God to save. Paul did not possess equal powers with God. Paul merely taught the promises of God providing a Savior and Redemption, as all the previous saints and prophets of God preached.

The Gospel message is contained in the entirety of Holy Scripture. I Corinthians 15:1-4 is the gospel message, but it is just one instance of it being revealed. The Covenant of Grace was made with Eve in the garden (Genesis 3:15) and has been preached to the sons of God ever since. Many of them are listed in Hebrews Chapter 11, and many in the visible N.T. churches since Christ's resurrection know the same good news of salvation.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and 1 Tim 1:15 says the SAUL was the Pattern and the FIRST /PROTO TO BE SAVED !!

Gal 1:15 the first ONE called by Grace , Hurts and Hurts , and the antidote is to study Paul !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

No. you are reading your preconceived ideas into Gods word.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

DAN P

Paul was simply a messenger of the power of God to save. Paul did not possess equal powers with God. P

Hi and Reformed , Federal or Covenant theology will never explain Eph 2:12 and Gentiles were never promise a Covenant ,

And it is hard for most to believe what 2 Cor 2:10 says , To whom ye forgive anything , I forgive also , for if I forgive anything , to whom I forgave it , for your sakes forgave I it in THE PERSON OF CHRIST !!

That is how POWERFUL Paul was , so I believe Paul , and who are YOU ??

DAN P

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Hi and Reformed , Federal or Covenant theology will never explain Eph 2:12 and Gentiles were never promise a Covenant ,

And it is hard for most to believe what 2 Cor 2:10 says , To whom ye forgive anything , I forgive also , for if I forgive anything , to whom I forgave it , for your sakes forgave I it in THE PERSON OF CHRIST !!

DAN P

Both Jews and Gentiles are offspring of Adam, with whom Covenant was made (Genesis 3:15) promising a Seed from woman who would rectify the original sin of man.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

DAN P

You have made an idol out of Paul. Bad stuff . . .

DAN P

Paul was simply a messenger of the power of God to save. Paul did not possess equal powers with God. P

DAN P

MaxGrit

Ephesians 2
(ESV)

2 And you were dead in the trespasses and sins 2 in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— 3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. 4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— 6 and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

11 Therefore remember that at one time you Gentiles in the flesh, called “the uncircumcision” by what is called the circumcision, which is made in the flesh by hands— 12 remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility 15 by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, 16 and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. 17 And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. 18 For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. 22 In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.