ECT HOW WAS SAUL /PAUL SAVED ?

DAN P

No. you are reading your preconceived ideas into Gods word.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

Hi , lets see where you believe Grace of God began and with WHO ??

Explain Acts 15:11 , and tell me who is " we " and who is " they "??

When is Acts 15:11 put into operation ??

DAN P

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Act 11:13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;
Act 11:14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
Act 11:15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
Act 11:16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
Act 11:17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Act 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

SaulToPaul 2

Act 11:13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;
Act 11:14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
Act 11:15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
Act 11:16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
Act 11:17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Act 11:18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Gen 24:64 (KJV)

DAN P

Hi , and does this mean that you can say what Acts 15:11 MEANS ??:chuckle::chuckle:

DAN P

dreadknought

Hi to all and SAUL was saved in Acts 9:6 !

It will have to be the short version , as I lost one OP already !

In Acts 9:6 , The verbs , TREMBLING , ASTONISHED and WILT thou Have me " are all in the Greek Present Tense of Continuous action by Saul !

The verb " it shall be told " is in the Future Tense as to when Ananais will open his eyes .

No where is SAUL told to Repent , be Baptized , speak in Languages at all !

Saul says in Acts 9:6 Saul say , LORD , WHAT DO YOU WISH ME TO DO ?

In 1 Cor 12:3 , No one is ABLE/CALL to Say , Lord Jesus EXCEPT by POWER HOLY SPIRIT !

This means that SAUL /PAUL had the POWER of the Holy Spirit , otherwise could not call Jesus , LORD !!

This means that SAUL was saved in Acts 9:6 !

Saul was the FIRST /PROTOS in the Body of Christ , 1 Tim 1:15-16 !

Saul was the first ONE saved by Grace !

Saul was given a New message in Rom 1:1 to preach the Gospel of God .

APHORIZO /SEPARATED in Rom 1:1 is in the Greek Perfect Tense so that means since that separation , SAUL would only preach the Gospel of Grace .

In Gal 1:15 Saul was separated and CALLED by Grace and not by Covenant of Grace or by speaking in Langauges or by going BACK to Pentecost !!

dan p
Okay. I'd say Saul had a change of heart, and it wasn't initiated by his "libertarian" free will. It seems the Lord, blinding Paul in his regeneration of heart, sent him to learn from another Jew.

DAN P

Okay. I'd say Saul had a change of heart, and it wasn't initiated by his "libertarian" free will. It seems the Lord, blinding Paul in his regeneration of heart, sent him to learn from another Jew.

Hi , and SAUL did not have " free will " WHERE is that in the Text ?

dan p