Howdy folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrift

Hello all, I'm a newbie here and figured I'd introduce myself. Don't know how much I'll be posting right off the bat as I feel myself around the forum a bit. I previously posted and did some modding at a similar forum, but recently decided it was in my best interest to stop posting there (for a bit at least). One of the things that attracted me to this forum was the new "Truthsmack" standard that you've instituted. So... anyways, hope to learn from you all here and make some new friends.

Thanks

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow! A Newbie. We don't get many of your sort around here.

If you hold on a bit Town Heretic will be here to give you all the advice you'll ever want ....

.... from him. :eek:

God bless you and welcome to TOL. Quite possibly the greatest website this side of the 17th century!

bucksplasher

Welcome

Welcome

and may your posts be intelligent, funny, insightful, or made up of words. Any and all are invited. tWINs

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL, adrift! :wave2:

Speaking of floaters...

...excuse me.

adrift

howdy hi, well thanks for the welcomes. Just updated my profile a bit ago, and i'm looking forward to Town Heretic's advice :D

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, let me assure you .. EVERYONE is looking forward to the moment TH discovers THIS thread ... :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Something tells me I'm going to have to learn a whole new set of in-jokes... uggh. lol
No. As Stripe learned years ago, the one will do. :plain:
Hello all, I'm a newbie here and figured I'd introduce myself.
Polite of you. :thumb:

Don't know how much I'll be posting right off the bat as I feel myself around the forum a bit.
:squint: I'm almost certain that will get you banned.
I previously posted and did some modding at a similar forum, but recently decided it was in my best interest to stop posting there (for a bit at least).
It happens. :think: I'm sensing t-shirt potential.
One of the things that attracted me to this forum was the new "Truthsmack" standard that you've instituted.
It is darned attractive.
So... anyways, hope to learn from you all here and make some new friends.
Welcome. :e4e:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No. As Stripe learned years ago, the one will do. :plain:
I'm from the Clive James school of humour .. say the same thing often enough and it will eventually become funny.

But, dang, TH! You're supposed to give the newbies a hard time, not me. :noid:

I mean .. I know I deserve it and all, but .. golly.

Adrift. I'd want my money back if I were you ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.