https://thenewamerican.com/deception-surrounds-covid-vaccines-more-dr-fleming/

eider

Let me state this clearly. Most vaccines have dangerous dormant germs in them. They can easily cause disease; and they have no proven efficacy The small pox vaccine gives people measles; the latest flu vaccine gives people SARS. Instead of dangerous germs in antibiotic form, you can get in injection form. The latest vaccines are a bunch of nucleic acid shot in the arm. I would prefer the innovative cure that is your thread to a vaccine, if they are unrelated.
If ten people are Covid vaccinated, how many will fall ill? How many could die?

chair

I think all if they take last-year's flu vaccine. Perhaps 1 in 33 might die from this.
1. I got it last years flu vaccine, as did many millions of others- where are the reports of millions of dead vaccine victims? Are there mass graves hiding somewhere?
2. About 150 million people have been vaccinated against COVID already. Where are the reports of millions of dead?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
1. I got it last years flu vaccine, as did many millions of others- where are the reports of millions of dead vaccine victims? Are there mass graves hiding somewhere?
2. About 150 million people have been vaccinated against COVID already. Where are the reports of millions of dead?
Where is the proof vaccines' effectivity? Often it is how the vaccine is administered that determines if someone gets sick from it. There is no such thing as a disease immunity. It is called recovery. It is obvious that Vaccine cannot work except for someone who still has disease to relieve the symptoms, and sometimes relieve the disease itself.

On #2, it is possible that the current vaccine is more harmless, but there have been reports of some people getting sick from one of the COVID vaccines. In the old days of small pox vaccines, a big needle was used and was injected to the fat. Imagine worms eating your fat, and getting measles.

Vaccines are junk science which came from Canada. They most likely have been used to find antibiotics for different strains of infectious microbes that use plasmids.

But I would rather risk my life with aspirin, or the promising COVID treatment you mentioned in a different thread.

eider

No
Where is the proof vaccines' effectivity? Often it is how the vaccine is administered that determines if someone gets sick from it. There is no such thing as a disease immunity. It is called recovery. It is obvious that Vaccine cannot work except for someone who still has disease to relieve the symptoms, and sometimes relieve the disease itself.

On #2, it is possible that the current vaccine is more harmless, but there have been reports of some people getting sick from one of the COVID vaccines. In the old days of small pox vaccines, a big needle was used and was injected to the fat. Imagine worms eating your fat, and getting measles.

Vaccines are junk science which came from Canada. They most likely have been used to find antibiotics for different strains of infectious microbes that use plasmids.

But I would rather risk my life with aspirin, or the promising COVID treatment you mentioned in a different thread.
All willing folks over 70 yrs will have been vaccinated in the UK by 15th Feb. Well over ten million have already been vaccinated.
By your reckoning we would have lost over 300,000 by now.
I don't know anybody who has refused it, but nobody has to have the jab here.

chair

Please read up on vaccines in a reliable source. Seriously. You have absorbed nonsense ideas and seem incapable of shaking loose of them. Nearly every word you wrote above is simply wrong.

Vaccines prevent infection. They induce immunity. It's been proven over and over again. Know anybody with Polio? Smallpox? Not likely today- those diseases are gone- due to vaccines.

And sorry- there are hundreds of millions of vaccines administered every year world wide, and there are not mass graves as a result.

I am trying to help you here- but I can't force you to think straight.

Read up on this. Try the wikipedia for starters:

eider

And ye haven't watched the video.

Oh Dear......
Yeah...... I looked at your link.
This cranky quack sure does want his fat cut out of Covid.
You need to buy his series of 7 books which detail his whole position about Covid, Vaccines and all.
First edition is $10.40 on Amazon.
Hurry hurry.... get your copy!

Deception Surrounds COVID, Vaccines & More: Dr. Fleming
Dr. Richard Fleming explains that there is an enormous amount of deception surrounding COVID19, treatments, and the so-called vaccines.
Unmasking CoViD (7 book series) Kindle Edition - Amazon.comwww.amazon.com › Unmasking-CoViD-5-Book-Series
by Dr. Richard M. Fleming (Author) ... The rush to develop these vaccines that (a) can neither stop infection since immunization does not actually prevent ...
$10.40

Honestly....... don't be suckered by jerks like Dr Fleming.

Gary K

Banned
I read your post several times, trying to find one accurate fact. I could not find a single one.
Where in the world do you get your information from?
There are no 'dangerous dormant germs' in vaccines- some vaccines have safe weakened viruses in them.
They do not easily cause disease- they prevent disease.
Small pox vaccine gives people measles? say what? where did you fish that up from?

Please read some real facts
You're so ignorant. Please read some real facts.

The Salk and Sabin polio vaccines both carried the SV40 cancer virus from the monkey tissue both Salk and Sabin chopped up to grow their vaccine cultures in. The FDA and big pharma knew about this early on when one of the FDAs best researchers found the virus in the vaccines. She tested the vaccines on mice or rats, can't be bothered go look up which, and her test subjects grew tumors all over them. She notified her bosses in the FDA and they ignored her so she published the information herself and the FDA and big pharma destroyed her career and her life.

Tens of millions of people were vaccinated with the Salk and Sabin vaccines and not long after that the rates of cancer cases began growing rapidly.

Download or buy and read the book Dissolving Illusions by Dr. Suzanne Humphries. Her book is available from multiple Dr.'s sites on the internet as a free pdf file. She exposes the polio fraud in great detail. Also read Judy Mikovits' book Plague of Corruption she also tells the story in detail. As well as exposing Fauci as a monumental fraud.

You know where the very nasty disease Chronic Fatigue Syndrome(CFS) came from? The first cases of it all started in one hospital. The Drs and nurses there were dealing with a very infectious disease so in their great wisdom the medical establishment made them all take a vaccine to keep them from getting that. The problem is the vaccine gave the doctors and nurses CFS and ruined their lives and their careers.

Read something besides the mockingbird media and the FDA and you'll find a whole lot of truth you've been missing. Read the critics of the medical establishment for a while. You do know those critics, who started out in the medical establishment, know what they are speaking about. They've seen the abuses from the inside. They seen patients and the public lied to and abused and had to speak out knowing it would cost them their jobs. They put patient's welfare and their own integrity above money and career. But you seem to despise that kind of integrity and caring about your fellow man as you refuse to look at anything critical of the medical establishment and government bureaucrats. It's as if you can't even imagine anyone in those lines of work being human and susceptible to human faults and failures.

Gary K

Banned
Not “slander” at all.
He’s a well known crook and quack. His story is all over the internet.
Good Lord....some of you people are pathetically gullible.
Do you have any idea as to how many Drs the AMA and FDA have gone after and destroyed for no other reason than they were advocating cheap effective treatments that took revenue streams away from the drug companies, medical device manufacturers, and sadistic surgeons? Just like why the medical establishment, politicians, and pharma companies tried to destroy the reputation of one of the least problematic and must used drugs in history, HCQ.

The most successful cancer treatment in history, an 80% cancer cure rate, was driven out of the US through the combined machinations of the FDA and the AMA. That treatment, by the way, was herbal in nature and had no side effects. By the year 2000 it had been completely validated through research studies as having major anti-cancer properties, and still you will not find MD's using the treatment even though the treatments they use are painful and make their patients very ill and are less effective in treating cancer. Even though some of the cancer drugs they prescribe were created by synthesizing those same herbal products to treat cancer. And, many of the drugs in use today were synthesized from herbs the Indian tribes in North America used. But the medical establishment in the US still calls alternative health care practitioners who use supplements and herbs quacks.

It's you who is pathetically gullible.

Carolina

BANNED
Banned
There are approximately 150 types of cancer, each with its own unique characteristics and treatment protocol.
What “cancer treatment“ that has an 80% cure rate are you referring to?
And which cancer does it supposedly cure?

chair

You're so ignorant. Please read some real facts.

The Salk and Sabin polio vaccines both carried the SV40 cancer virus from the monkey tissue both Salk and Sabin chopped up to grow their vaccine cultures in. The FDA and big pharma knew about this early on when one of the FDAs best researchers found the virus in the vaccines. She tested the vaccines on mice or rats, can't be bothered go look up which, and her test subjects grew tumors all over them. She notified her bosses in the FDA and they ignored her so she published the information herself and the FDA and big pharma destroyed her career and her life.

Tens of millions of people were vaccinated with the Salk and Sabin vaccines and not long after that the rates of cancer cases began growing rapidly.

Download or buy and read the book Dissolving Illusions by Dr. Suzanne Humphries. Her book is available from multiple Dr.'s sites on the internet as a free pdf file. She exposes the polio fraud in great detail. Also read Judy Mikovits' book Plague of Corruption she also tells the story in detail. As well as exposing Fauci as a monumental fraud.

You know where the very nasty disease Chronic Fatigue Syndrome(CFS) came from? The first cases of it all started in one hospital. The Drs and nurses there were dealing with a very infectious disease so in their great wisdom the medical establishment made them all take a vaccine to keep them from getting that. The problem is the vaccine gave the doctors and nurses CFS and ruined their lives and their careers.

Read something besides the mockingbird media and the FDA and you'll find a whole lot of truth you've been missing. Read the critics of the medical establishment for a while. You do know those critics, who started out in the medical establishment, know what they are speaking about. They've seen the abuses from the inside. They seen patients and the public lied to and abused and had to speak out knowing it would cost them their jobs. They put patient's welfare and their own integrity above money and career. But you seem to despise that kind of integrity and caring about your fellow man as you refuse to look at anything critical of the medical establishment and government bureaucrats. It's as if you can't even imagine anyone in those lines of work being human and susceptible to human faults and failures.
Change the goalposts?
Your original post contained no accurate information.

What you are describing now is a contamination in the original polio vaccine- 60 or 70 years ago. It is not a secret, and is reported in normal mainstream media:

It has not been shown to cause cancer in humans: "Another large study in Sweden examined cancer rates of 700,000 individuals who had received potentially contaminated polio vaccine as late as 1957; the study again revealed no increased cancer incidence between persons who received polio vaccines containing SV40 and those who did not."

I suggest that you read the normal mainstream sources, and not just the 'special' ones you love so much.