Huge UFO news!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Every photograph or video is ALWAYS fuzzy and out of focus. Yet cameras with 600 X magnification super zoom telescopic lenses are all over the place but the number of pics of UFOs taken by one of those cameras comes to a grand total of zero.

Why?
It's because the Illuminati and the Masons confiscate all the "good" images to keep the public in the dark!

They only ever show them to people who were members of the Skull and Bones club (a.k.a. Brotherhood of Death) at Yale and only then if they "need" the information AND know the secret hand shake!

marke

If you'd bothered to watch the video, you would have seen that the evidence is quite real. Unidentified craft swarming around our Navy ships is not a topic to be ridiculed. Some of the evidence indicates that some of these observed aircraft may be top-secret military drones from another country (probably China or, less likely, Russia). But other objects reported are so beyond our understanding in terms of their demonstrated abilities that it strains credulity to assert that they are man-made.
Any time a leftie uses the word "Russian" I know what Kool-Aid kettle he has been drinking from at the Joestown base of democrat mob operations.

tdy_fryer_jonestown_170404.today-vid-canonical-featured-desktop.jpg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Those cameras were not yet invented in 1977.
Why didn't you get any kind of photo or video of it?

Photos and videos of genuine UFOs are rare because:

1) UFO sightings are rare
2) Sightings usually last only a few seconds before they shoot off at hypersonic speeds (with no sonic boom!), usually leaving witnesses with no time to get camera footage of the incident.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's because the Illuminati and the Masons confiscate all the "good" images to keep the public in the dark!

They only ever show them to people who were members of the Skull and Bones club (a.k.a. Brotherhood of Death) at Yale and only then if they "need" the information AND know the secret hand shake!
And they have those mind wipe devices

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Because it didn't actually happen or perhaps he didn't have a camera to film whatever it was he was seeing.

Rare as hen's teeth!

Real ones or made up ones?

2) Sightings usually last only a few seconds before they shoot off at hypersonic speeds (with no sonic boom!), usually leaving witnesses with no time to get camera footage of the incident.
Convenient and impossible.

There is no way to move through air without causing pressure waves (i.e. sound) and if you move faster than those wave are traveling then those waves will pile up on top of each other creating a louder and louder sound that we call a sonic boom. It's physics (i.e. it is the nature of reality) and it ALWAYS happens - period. When someone makes a claim to the contrary, they are lying.

Ever notice that the more common it's become to have a camera in your pocket, the less frequent UFO sighting have become? If UFO sightings were real, the opposite would be the case.

Clete

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Convenient and impossible.

There is no way to move through air without causing pressure waves (i.e. sound) and if you move faster than those wave are traveling then those waves will pile up on top of each other creating a louder and louder sound that we call a sonic boom. It's physics (i.e. it is the nature of reality) and it ALWAYS happens - period. When someone makes a claim to the contrary, they are lying.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"It stated that they were well aware that the flying saucers had been treated humorously by most people - as it was meant they should be. In this way they wanted the people of Earth to become only gradually aware of them and grow accustomed to the idea of space visitors. It was best that we receive them lightly at first for the sake of our own stability!" --

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Haven't kept up with this thread, sorry, but have you seen the 1971 photo made in Costa Rica with the aerial mapping camera? That's probably the most interesting photo I've seen, because it's the clearest and they haven't been able to debunk it.