Huge UFO news!

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
I approach this subject using the process of elimination. First of all, there are no civilizations on any planets in our solar system except for ours.

Therefore, any alien spacecraft must be capable of faster than light travel, just like Star Trek, warp speed. I just don't see how that is possible. I don't see how the human body could endure such a thing, or how any craft could endure such a thing.

It's very easy to talk about theoretical possibilities, and races with higher technology, that's all just a bunch of pie in the sky. But the brutal fat of putting a human body or some machine through the unfathomable stresses a faster than light travel, with all the peripheral dangers that entails such as a grain of dirt destroying the craft, the whole notion just becomes ridiculous.

Evidence:

Yes they're out there - always been - go back to ancient Sumeria & ancient Egypt they wrote about them and various other cultures.

The Bible says Christ ascended after his resurrection. The Bible says the whole world is going to see him and his angels coming back down from the clouds.

Human testimony of today reminds me of some things written in scripture concerning what some of the Hebrews witnessed.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
User name is about to quote The Abyss: "Hippy, do me a favor and stay off my side."

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
@User Name

In one of your posts over the last few years, I remember you had posted this bizarre image, or one pretty close to it:

1676942976734.jpeg
I haven't found that post, and I can't really remember what you had said in it. But I recollected that image today as I was watching a video in which a guy was talking UFO stuff, and at one point, he mentions that some people claim to have been visited by some mysterious "humanoids" that UFO enthusiasts call "Nordic". I wanted to find a copy of that image, so I searched Google. Oddly enough, rather than to enter the phrase "Nordic alien" into Google, my initial impulse was to search by entering the phrase "Nordic visitor". What came up at the top of the heap by doing so was this image:

nordic-visitor.jpg
This seems to be the logo for some travel agency specializing in tours of Northern Europe, nothing that was really interesting enough to me to look into at the moment. But, what caught my attention was a sort of coupling of realizations that instantly occurred to me: 1) That I'd seen this arrowhead shape lately, in another logo I was looking at online, and 2) That it's obviously a symbol intended to be associated with "the North", seeing as it suggests a navigational compass pointing to north. I had seen this arrowhead shape recently when I looked up some official emblems associated with Trump's United States Space Force:

Figure 1:
1200px-United_States_Space_Force_logo.svg.png
Figure 2:
800px-Space_Delta_18_emblem.png

It had not occurred to me, when I had first glanced at these Space Force emblems, to think that they might have something to do with "the North"; but when I, today, saw the same arrowhead shape in that Nordic Visitor logo, it dawned on me that they definitely do. In fact, in the Figure 2 emblem, the designer has clearly implied the idea of "Northern-ness" just about as plainly as could have been done had he/she just flat out emblazoned the word, "NORTH", on the ugly thing. I mean, if that pharaoh's head's emergence from the globe's pole doesn't give it away, surely the traditional compass rose design situated near the arrow's vertex can be reasonably thought of as a hint that an idea of geographical direction is intended to be conveyed by this emblem. And regarding the Figure 1 emblem, on the official page that purports to explain the significance of the USSF logos, though I don't see that they use the word, "North", they nevertheless do point to the little white shuriken shape near the bottom of the arrowhead, saying:

In the center of the Delta is the star Polaris, which symbolizes how the core values guide the Space Force mission.

Whatever that's supposed to mean!? But, clearly, by their reference to the pole star, they seem to be conveying that, in some sense or another, some idea of "Northern-ness" is important to whatever their "mission" is. I don't know what, if anything, should be taken from this. But, one thing that comes to my mind is that, if I'm not mistaken, "Northern-ness" was pretty central to the Thule Society of Nazi occultists, and if I'm not mistaken, various Nazi intelligentsia were spared against justice and brought over to America after WWII, and were involved in the development of the American Empire's military-industrial complex. Don't know if there's any connection there. Also, it's interesting that in the Bible, Egypt and its hard-hearted, murderous pharaoh are seen as enemies of God and His people, Israel, and, if I'm not mistaken, we can find numerous references in the Old Testament to attacks and predations against Israel coming from "the North". Not to mention, I seem to have at some point gotten an idea that there is something of a Biblical association of Satan with an idea of "the North". (For most of what I've said in this last paragraph I'm not, at the moment, prepared to provide any documentation; my recollection of pertinent passages of Scripture is sadly lacking. It would take me a little bit of digging and reflection to do so.)

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
@User Name

In one of your posts over the last few years, I remember you had posted this bizarre image, or one pretty close to it:

I haven't found that post, and I can't really remember what you had said in it. But I recollected that image today as I was watching a video in which a guy was talking UFO stuff, and at one point, he mentions that some people claim to have been visited by some mysterious "humanoids" that UFO enthusiasts call "Nordic". I wanted to find a copy of that image, so I searched Google. Oddly enough, rather than to enter the phrase "Nordic alien" into Google, my initial impulse was to search by entering the phrase "Nordic visitor". What came up at the top of the heap by doing so was this image:

nordic-visitor.jpg
This seems to be the logo for some travel agency specializing in tours of Northern Europe, nothing that was really interesting enough to me to look into at the moment. But, what caught my attention was a sort of coupling of realizations that instantly occurred to me: 1) That I'd seen this arrowhead shape lately, in another logo I was looking at online, and 2) That it's obviously a symbol intended to be associated with "the North", seeing as it suggests a navigational compass pointing to north. I had seen this arrowhead shape recently when I looked up some official emblems associated with Trump's United States Space Force:

Figure 1:
1200px-United_States_Space_Force_logo.svg.png
Figure 2:
800px-Space_Delta_18_emblem.png

It had not occurred to me, when I had first glanced at these Space Force emblems, to think that they might have something to do with "the North"; but when I, today, saw the same arrowhead shape in that Nordic Visitor logo, it dawned on me that they definitely do. In fact, in the Figure 2 emblem, the designer has clearly implied the idea of "Northern-ness" just about as plainly as could have been done had he/she just flat out emblazoned the word, "NORTH", on the ugly thing. I mean, if that pharaoh's head's emergence from the globe's pole doesn't give it away, surely the traditional compass rose design situated near the arrow's vertex can be reasonably thought of as a hint that an idea of geographical direction is intended to be conveyed by this emblem. And regarding the Figure 1 emblem, on the official page that purports to explain the significance of the USSF logos, though I don't see that they use the word, "North", they nevertheless do point to the little white shuriken shape near the bottom of the arrowhead, saying:

Whatever that's supposed to mean!? But, clearly, by their reference to the pole star, they seem to be conveying that, in some sense or another, some idea of "Northern-ness" is important to whatever their "mission" is. I don't know what, if anything, should be taken from this. But, one thing that comes to my mind is that, if I'm not mistaken, "Northern-ness" was pretty central to the Thule Society of Nazi occultists, and if I'm not mistaken, various Nazi intelligentsia were spared against justice and brought over to America after WWII, and were involved in the development of the American Empire's military-industrial complex. Don't know if there's any connection there. Also, it's interesting that in the Bible, Egypt and its hard-hearted, murderous pharaoh are seen as enemies of God and His people, Israel, and, if I'm not mistaken, we can find numerous references in the Old Testament to attacks and predations against Israel coming from "the North". Not to mention, I seem to have at some point gotten an idea that there is something of a Biblical association of Satan with an idea of "the North". (For most of what I've said in this last paragraph I'm not, at the moment, prepared to provide any documentation; my recollection of pertinent passages of Scripture is sadly lacking. It would take me a little bit of digging and reflection to do so.)
You know of no connection but you imply that the connection exists anyway.

Everyone say it with me...

"Conspiracy theory!"

Next, you'll be telling us that Paramount + is sending messages to those "in the know" through its flagship television show! Proof? Oh! Well, if you need proof, just look at this!.....

iu

Don't we all think that these logos were really just inspired by Star Trek and don't have anything to do with "Northern-ness"! I mean, seriously people! Can we please just put the cool-aid down and use just the slightest little tiny bit of common sense before we go talking about "Nordic Visitors" from outer space? Sheesh!

Last edited:

Derf

"Conspiracy theory!"

Next, you'll be telling us that Paramount + is sending messages to those "in the know" through its flagship television show! Proof? Oh! Well, if you need proof, just look at this!.....

iu

Don't we all think that these logos were really just inspired by Star Trek and don't have anything to do with "Northern-ness"! I mean, seriously people! Can we please just put the cool-aid down and use just the slightest little tiny bit of common sense before we go talking about "Nordic Visitors" from outer space? Sheesh!
If you tap it, does it allow you to communicate with the aliens?

7djengo7

I "know of no connection" beween what and what?

"Conspiracy theory!"
What do you mean? Why do you want people to say that with you?
Next, you'll be telling us that Paramount + is sending messages to those "in the know" through its flagship television show!
No, I won't be saying that. Will you?
Don't we all think that these logos were really just inspired by Star Trek and don't have anything to do with "Northern-ness"!
We don't all think that. But if you think that, why do you think that?
I mean, seriously people! Can we please just put the cool-aid down
What "cool-aid"?
and use just the slightest little tiny bit of common sense before we go talking about "Nordic Visitors" from outer space? Sheesh!
I merely said I had entered the phrase, "Nordic visitor", into the Google search field. You label that as "talking about "Nordic Visitors" from outer space"? Why?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I "know of no connection" beween what and what?
You know exactly what!

"...clearly, by their reference to the pole star, they seem to be conveying that, in some sense or another, some idea of "Northern-ness" is important to whatever their "mission" is. I don't know what, if anything, should be taken from this. But, one thing that comes to my mind is that, if I'm not mistaken, "Northern-ness" was pretty central to the Thule Society of Nazi occultists, and if I'm not mistaken, various Nazi intelligentsia were spared against justice and brought over to America after WWII, and were involved in the development of the American Empire's military-industrial complex. Don't know if there's any connection there."

You somehow go from some obscure image of "Nordic Aliens" and because of a Google search for something other than "Nordic Aliens" you find a logo that is clearly inspired by Star Trek but make the leap to "Northern-ness", Nazi occultists and the "American Empire's military-industrial complex" and then admit that in spite of you just directly implying some sort of connection, you state plainly that you know of no such connection.

Well, why did you say it then?

What do you mean? Why do you want people to say that with you?
You know exactly why!

You're a conspiracy nut-job! That's why!

If you don't like the life the "American empire" has permitted you to live then leave and don't come back.

No, I won't be saying that. "
You'd have just as much basis for doing so as you had to say what you've already said.

We don't all think that. But if you think that, why do you think that?
Well, you're an idiot and I'm not. That's about all the explanation that is needed.

What "cool-aid"?"
The Nordic aliens / "northern-ness" / Nazi occultist / American Empire cool-aid that you're serving up!

I merely said I had entered the phrase, "Nordic visitor", into the Google search field. You label that as "talking about "Nordic Visitors" from outer space"? Why?
You brought it up, not me! I had never even heard of a Nordic Alien nor of the travel agency, Nordic Visitor before your post! You are the one who connected the wacky dot to dot Nazi Occult / American Empire picture from a Google search that had nothing to do with what you pulled Google up to look into in the first place - not me!

7djengo7

Does my post #371 seem in any way hostile to anyone, or as though it were designed to trigger anyone into such a rage that they cannot constrain themself from lashing out and trying to burn me by calling me "idiot" and "nut-job"? It was my first post in months, and, in all honesty, I never intended nor imagined that what I wrote in it would/could elicit any such reaction to it.

I was simply trying to convey an observation that seemed interesting to me to someone who I thought, perhaps, might similarly find it a bit interesting; nor does my particular target audience for that post (@User Name) seem to have been even the least bit offended or triggered by it, bless his heart. Does it even look, to any honest reader, as though I was trying to be in any way confrontational with that post? See, I had never considered it (even potentially) controversial to note that a triangular arrowhead pointing toward the top of a work of 2-dimensional graphic design might reasonably be considered as having been meant to signify north. Especially when, as I had already noted, that arrowhead is, within that design, accompanied by other images such as that of a standard compass rose and an avowed representation of the north star.

I just want to express my apology to any here who have been offended by my post #371. I truly meant no offence by it.

If anyone wants to contradict what I have written about the USSF emblems here, by all means feel free to give your "evidence" for your claim that the arrowhead therein is not meant to signify north. Likewise, if one wishes to further claim that the USSF emblems I have been commenting on are "clearly inspired by Star Trek" (whatever he or she might mean by that), I heartily invite them to provide their "evidence" for it. I'll freely give you that both the USSF emblems and the TV show emblem are meant to be associated with the idea of space operations and are pointy, but so what? If that's your "evidence" for your claim that the USSF logos are "inspired by Star Trek", then why would you expect anyone to take your claim seriously--even if you have inflated your expression of it by the addition of another word, as in "CLEARLY inspired by Star Trek"?

BTW, had anyone ever before seen someone complain about the American empire's being referred to by the phrase "the American empire", as though it were necessarily pejorative, while, out the other side of their mouth, being willing to lodge the ridiculous and insulting claim that the American empire does things based on being INSPIRED BY A FICTIONAL TV SHOW?

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Does my post #371 seem in any way hostile to anyone, or as though it were designed to trigger anyone into such a rage that they cannot constrain themself from lashing out and trying to burn me by calling me "idiot" and "nut-job"? It was my first post in months, and, in all honesty, I never intended nor imagined that what I wrote in it would/could elicit any such reaction to it.

I was simply trying to convey an observation that seemed interesting to me to someone who I thought, perhaps, might similarly find it a bit interesting; nor does my particular target audience for that post (@User Name) seem to have been even the least bit offended or triggered by it, bless his heart. Does it even look, to any honest reader, as though I was trying to be in any way confrontational with that post? See, I had never considered it (even potentially) controversial to note that a triangular arrowhead pointing toward the top of a work of 2-dimensional graphic design might reasonably be considered as having been meant to signify north. Especially when, as I had already noted, that arrowhead is, within that design, accompanied by other images such as that of a standard compass rose and an avowed representation of the north star.

I just want to express my apology to any here who have been offended by my post #371. I truly meant no offence by it.

If anyone wants to contradict what I have written about the USSF emblems here, by all means feel free to give your "evidence" for your claim that the arrowhead therein is not meant to signify north. Likewise, if one wishes to further claim that the USSF emblems I have been commenting on are "clearly inspired by Star Trek" (whatever he or she might mean by that), I heartily invite them to provide their "evidence" for it. I'll freely give you that both the USSF emblems and the TV show emblem are meant to be associated with the idea of space operations and are pointy, but so what? If that's your "evidence" for your claim that the USSF logos are "inspired by Star Trek", then why would you expect anyone to take your claim seriously--even if you have inflated your expression of it by the addition of another word, as in "CLEARLY inspired by Star Trek"?

BTW, had anyone ever before seen someone complain about the American empire's being referred to by the phrase "the American empire", as though it were necessarily pejorative, while, out the other side of their mouth, being willing to lodge the ridiculous and insulting claim that the American empire does things based on being INSPIRED BY A FICTIONAL TV SHOW?
Don't act like there was nothing there to react too!

Nordic Alien --> Nordic Traveler logo--> Northern-ness --> Nazi Occult --> American Empire --> Military industrial complex.

I wasn't even calling anyone any names until you doubled down with a defense as though you couldn't figure out what connections I was even talking about. And it's not as if I'm "offended" by it anyway. It's just dumb, that's all. It's ridiculous and so I ridiculed it.

Clete

7djengo7

Nordic Alien --> Nordic Traveler logo--> Northern-ness --> Nazi Occult --> American Empire --> Military industrial complex.
What do you mean by that? That's not something I wrote.
Don't act like there was nothing there to react too!

Speaking of reacting, aren't you the TOL member who, on the older platform, had a custom emoji named after you--which was an animated cartoon image of an angry little man brandishing a baseball bat and looking around for people to beat up?

Again, I'm really sorry if what I have written concerning the USSF insignias offends you or anyone else; I never meant or expected to hurt your or anyone else's feelings by it. Believe me, I hold no grudge against you for claiming that the north-pointing arrowhead in them is not meant to signify north. I hold no grudge against you for claiming, w/out any evidence, that their designers designed what they designed because a fictional TV show inspired them to do so. I think you're mistaken, but I'm not going to call you names like "idiot" and "nut-job" just because you're mistaken. Besides, you already expressly denied that you're an idiot (even though I was so rude and thoughtless as to have neglected to ask you if you are):
Well, you're an idiot and I'm not.
Which, I take it, means you likely wouldn't enjoy being called "idiot", right? So don't worry about little old me, my friend; I'm not gonna call you "idiot".:)

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
What do you mean by that? That's not something I wrote.
I'm confused. Did you not write the last paragraph of post 371? If you weren't making connections between those things then what was the point of even mentioning them at all?

Speaking of reacting, aren't you the TOL member who, on the older platform, had a custom emoji named after you--which was an animated cartoon image of an angry little man brandishing a baseball bat and looking around for people to beat up?
Yep!

That's a total mischaracterization of what it meant but that's par for the course.

Again, I'm really sorry if what I have written concerning the USSF insignias offends you or anyone else; I never meant or expected to hurt your or anyone else's feelings by it.
Well, like I said, I'm not offended by it. It doesn't make me angry or disgust me or anything like that at all. It just struck me as completely ridiculous and so I ridiculed it.

Believe me, I hold no grudge against you for claiming that the north-pointing arrowhead in them is not meant to signify north. I hold no grudge against you for claiming, w/out any evidence, that their designers designed what they designed because a fictional TV show inspired them to do so.
It isn't without evidence! Did you not see the Star Trek logo I posted? It's nothing but a stylized upward pointing arrowhead and it even has a stylized version of the same north star emblem. It's what came to my mind the exact moment that I saw those logos. Not only that but in the case of the Space Force, how hard is it to believe that such an organization would intuitively gravitate toward something so recognizably associated with space missions.

I think you're mistaken, but I'm not going to call you names like "idiot" and "nut-job" just because you're mistaken. Besides, you already expressly denied that you're an idiot (even though I was so rude and thoughtless as to have neglected to ask you if you are):

Which, I take it, means you likely wouldn't enjoy being called "idiot", right? So don't worry about little old me, my friend; I'm not gonna call you "idiot".:)
I do not know you. What I say is in response to what you've posted. If what you say is silly then I respond to it then that's one thing but if you double down and act like you didn't even say it in the first place then I'm going to start thinking that you're a silly man and I'm not the least bit afraid of saying it.

I'm not immune to making mistakes but I know for a fact that I do not say idiotic things and so anyone who calls me an idiot is just letting me know that they have nothing of substance left to say, if they ever had any in the first place. In short, the best defense against being called an idiot, by me or anyone else, is avoid saying things that you can't substantiate and certainly don't double down on it if you happen to do it in spite of yourself, as we all do from time to time.

Clete