Huge UFO news!

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I'm confused.
Good point.

It isn't without evidence! Did you not see the Star Trek logo I posted? It's nothing but a stylized upward pointing arrowhead and it even has a stylized version of the same north star emblem. It's what came to my mind the exact moment that I saw those logos. Not only that but in the case of the Space Force, how hard is it to believe that such an organization would intuitively gravitate toward something so recognizably associated with space missions.
So your "evidence" for your claim that the designer(s) of the USSF insignias were inspired by a fictional TV show to design them is that 1) they remind you of an insignia from that show, and 2) it's not hard for you to believe that the designer(s) of the USSF insignias were inspired by a fictional TV show to design them? I mean, what you've just handed us here amounts to no more than: "It must be true, because it's not hard for me to believe that it is true!"

I asked you:
Speaking of reacting, aren't you the TOL member who, on the older platform, had a custom emoji named after you--which was an animated cartoon image of an angry little man brandishing a baseball bat and looking around for people to beat up?
You answered:
Yep!

That's a total mischaracterization of what it meant but that's par for the course.
According to you, to characterize an animated cartoon image of an angry little man brandishing a baseball bat and looking around for people to beat up by referring to it as "an animated cartoon image of an angry little man brandishing a baseball bat and looking around for people to beat up" is a mischaracterization? If that's the case, I suppose it's par for the course that you can also deem it a mischaracterization to say that a north-pointing arrowhead in a piece of graphic art symbolizes north.

Well, like I said, I'm not offended by it. It doesn't make me angry or disgust me or anything like that at all.
Yeah, you already claimed that. I didn't buy it when you claimed it before, why would I buy it this time?

Hey, guess what, Trekkie, you've just gone where no man has gone before; viz., onto my "ignore" list.🌠🖖👋

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Good point.

So your "evidence" for your claim that the designer(s) of the USSF insignias were inspired by a fictional TV show to design them is that 1) they remind you of an insignia from that show, and 2) it's not hard for you to believe that the designer(s) of the USSF insignias were inspired by a fictional TV show to design them? I mean, what you've just handed us here amounts to no more than:
"It must be true, because it's not hard for me to believe that it is true!"

I asked you:

You answered:

According to you, to characterize an animated cartoon image of an angry little man brandishing a baseball bat and looking around for people to beat up by referring to it as "an animated cartoon image of an angry little man brandishing a baseball bat and looking around for people to beat up" is a mischaracterization? If that's the case, I suppose it's par for the course that you can also deem it a mischaracterization to say that a north-pointing arrowhead in a piece of graphic art symbolizes north.

Yeah, you already claimed that. I didn't buy it when you claimed it before, why would I buy it this time?

Hey, guess what, Trekkie, you've just gone where no man has gone before; viz., onto my "ignore" list.🌠🖖👋
Well, I wasn't offended before but I am now.

I went back and reread that post just to see if I had somehow misunderstood something.

Nope! I hadn't misunderstood a thing. You're a conspiracy nut-job and can't take it when someone points it out. If you didn't know whether there was any connection between those wildly disparate things then you shouldn't have said what you said. Then, to make it worse, you not only try to pretend like you didn't make those connections (i.e. lie) but now you're here playing the hypocrite trying to project your actions onto me.

Way to go! You turned a worthless waste of time post about an idiotic idea such as Nordic Aliens and used it to make a new enemy! Up until now, I paid little or no attention to you. I read your posts and maybe responded to what they said but without giving any thought to who was writing the post. You were basically anonymous so far as I was concerned. That will certainly no longer be the case. Now you're the thin skinned conspiracy nut job.

Please DO NOT EVER take me off ignore. I'll return the favor.

Derf

Love the sippy cup. In my interactions with military that went to the Air Force Academy, they mentioned how the leadership got tired of the cadets spilling coffee in the classrooms, and they issued, or at prescribed, a single type of cup that was to be used exclusively, had a bunch made, which the cadets called sippy cups, and promptly found out they leaked and caused the users to dribble on themselves.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
UFOs-Are-The-Next-Psyop.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
and, if I'm not mistaken, we can find numerous references in the Old Testament to attacks and predations against Israel coming from "the North". Not to mention, I seem to have at some point gotten an idea that there is something of a Biblical association of Satan with an idea of "the North". (For most of what I've said in this last paragraph I'm not, at the moment, prepared to provide any documentation; my recollection of pertinent passages of Scripture is sadly lacking. It would take me a little bit of digging and reflection to do so.)
Your "north-ness" motif in scripture is correct.
Besides the literal compass directions (north south east west) "North" was also used by ancient writers as the cosmic "high/lofty" sacred places where the spirit beings (gods) dwell (the realm of the gods so to speak).

Thus, "mountain tops" were often associated with the places of the gods, along with "garden spots".
To the ancients, high mountain tops were inaccessible and unlivable to humans but not to gods, and of course gods lived in places that were garden rich and water was plentiful.

Eden, where Satan was, is called both a garden and mountain in scripture as in the lament against the King of Tyre in Ezekiel 28 which some believe to be about Satan.

Ezekiel 28 ESV
(13) You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, sardius, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, emerald, and carbuncle; and crafted in gold were your settings and your engravings. On the day that you were created they were prepared.
(14) You were an anointed guardian cherub. I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; in the midst of the stones of fire you walked.

And in Isaiah, also considered to be about Satan:

Isaiah 14 ESV​
(13) You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north;​
(14) I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’​

And we also have the mountain of YHWH:

Psalms 48 ESV​
(1) A Song. A Psalm of the Sons of Korah. Great is the LORD and greatly to be praised in the city of our God! His holy mountain,​
(2) beautiful in elevation, is the joy of all the earth, Mount Zion, in the far north, the city of the great King.​

Of interest also is the story of the Israelites crossing through the Red Sea to escape Egypt.

Exodus 14 ESV​
(2) “Tell the people of Israel to turn back and encamp in front of Pi-hahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, in front of Baal-zephon; you shall encamp facing it, by the sea.​

Baal- Zephon = "god of the North"
Baal worship was big in ancient times.

To show YHWH's might there was a sort of "in your face" defiance and supremacy of YHWH over other gods.

What I think about 1947 and the Roswell incident I believe they actually recovered a craft then. The first news release given by the military was they had a flying saucer. The very next day they recanted the story and said it was a weather balloon. Now people know the difference between a fabric like substance and metal substance there is no confusing the two.

There are many copyrighted images of several newspaper articles concerning that incident.

What did the United States government do _ 1947-1948 they started investigations of UFOs from Project Sign to Project Blue Book to what they're doing these days Space Force lastly initiated by Donald Trump.

Now why would the government start investigations of UFOs in 1947 because they actually had one at Roswell. And from that craft is where a lot of new technology came from.

Knowledge had to increase as written in Daniel 12:4 and it took a huge leap.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The first news release given by the military was they had a flying saucer. The very next day they recanted the story and said it was a weather balloon.
That's typical for most major events. The live media reports often differ greatly from what they say about the event days later. Two examples are Waco and 9/11.