Humanity's Value

jzeidler

In today's age, with what's being taught in our schools about the origin of life can we honestly say that human beings are of any value? If we all evolved from pond scum what right do you have to say that your life has any meaning or purpose? If God didn't create us or give us value is there truly any meaning to what we do beyond the subjective and the temporary?

I understand, many of those questions are uncomfortable. But they must be thought through nonetheless. In today's episode Jon tries to talk through those questions and expose the fact that if evolution and atheism is true then our life is worthless and meaningless. However, if Christianity is true our lives are priceless and of the upmost importance.

Listen here:

https://soundcloud.com/freedomsfortress/episode-15-humanitys-value

Stuu

In today's age, with what's being taught in our schools about the origin of life can we honestly say that human beings are of any value? If we all evolved from pond scum what right do you have to say that your life has any meaning or purpose? If God didn't create us or give us value is there truly any meaning to what we do beyond the subjective and the temporary?

I understand, many of those questions are uncomfortable. But they must be thought through nonetheless. In today's episode Jon tries to talk through those questions and expose the fact that if evolution and atheism is true then our life is worthless and meaningless. However, if Christianity is true our lives are priceless and of the upmost importance.
It's all subjective regardless of what you believe. You choose the purpose of your life for yourself, whether it is to forge out on some mission or journey of your own undertaking, or to accept that the writing of ignorant ancient Jews describing what they imagine is true about their invisible friend should give you reason to take that imposed purpose, which is apparently to be a sycophant or some kind of serf.

It is really impoverished thinking to say that because your life does not have a purpose assigned from outside that therefore it is 'worthless and meaningless'. No one should ever allow anyone to tell them that.

Stuart

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Listen here:

https://soundcloud.com/freedomsfortress/episode-15-humanitys-value

I said
That is so true. The problem is that only experience can know. I have had a worthless life. And I have had a Spirit filled life. So I can give an honest answer. Where as others can only guess.