Hurting People On TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

(and not for nothing, but most intelligent people can see the retardedness manifest in making claims about one's iq on an anonymous discussion board :chuckle: )

You mean an intelligent person would say, "That means squat," like I did to you here:

i'm not going to spend much time on this, but elo, what's your background in medical science?

i worked in a huge teaching hospital in a large city during the eighties and early nineties, was pre-med at the time and am studying in the field of health care as we speak and just completed microbiology a month ago

what study have you devoted to hiv and aids and what background do you have to apply to it?
And that means squat.

not really :idunno:

it means i have some background in the field and a means of understanding the material

:think: do you even know what "microbiology" is?

and you?

what study have you devoted to hiv and aids and what background do you have to apply to it?

Nice manifestation of "retardedness" on your part. :chuckle:
You were pre-med. :rotfl:

glorydaz

Knight had to change it from "truth-smacking" to "smacking truth" because you will not go to the proctologist to find your head.

That's the rumor.

Rumor my foot. Your head is so far up your own rear end you gotta be looking at your own tonsils. :loser:

Seriously, Doorknob, your anger is eating you up like a cancer. Did you lose your job? Did you find out you only have a few weeks to live? Did you cheat on your wife? Did you lose custody of a child? Did you break your TV set or wreck your car? One is left to wonder what has happened to you. First you shout out "Demon" to any poster who dares to cross your path. Now you're leaving "pervert" in every comment you make. I'm afraid you're ready for a nervous breakdown. :nono:

elohiym

Rumor my foot. Your head is so far up your own rear end you gotta be looking at your own tonsils. :loser:

Seriously, Doorknob, your anger is eating you up like a cancer. Did you lose your job? Did you find out you only have a few weeks to live? Did you cheat on your wife? Did you lose custody of a child? Did you break your TV set or wreck your car? One is left to wonder what has happened to you. First you shout out "Demon" to any poster who dares to cross your path. Now you're leaving "pervert" in every comment you make. I'm afraid you're ready for a nervous breakdown. :nono:

I'm sensing anger in your post.
Are you feeling hurt or worried about Res' feelings?

elohiym

Hurt em now so they don't hurt later. That's my motto.

:thumb:

but there's many here who think that's not faaaaaiiiiirrrrrrrrr!
elohiym said:
So how do you two intellectual giants think you can hurt people on the internet?
Do tell.
Clearly, Doorknob, you are your own worst enemy. We just have to sit back and watch you wet yourself.

So you are not going to tell me how you think you can hurt people on TOL?
Okay.
I didn't think you would.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Hmmm, there seems to be a lot of love being spread around in this thread...:carryon:

elohiym

jerzy's the one who said he'd been hurt

i want to know how

You don't know how you think you hurt people on the internet?
Just ponder how you and glorydaz think you do it.
Then consider that's probably what he means.
Stop being so tardly.

Status
Not open for further replies.