I changed my mind re: grading Republican candidates @ Debate

Christian Liberty

No, if half got C's the test was just about right. If half or more got F's then the test was too hard.

Patrick Henry College grades things this way. From what I hear its virtually the only school in the world that actually grades things this way. In most places a C kinda sucks :p

Christian Liberty

Fortunately for society, such limitations are irrelevant unless they're in the Constitution.

I could argue with you, or I could just post this because its awesome :p

All I'm gonna say is that to have a woman ruling a country is, Biblically, a sign of judgment. Of course, the constitution was in rebellion against God from the very beginning so I am not surprised that something like this is neglected when simple things like Christ's Kingship are.

I was with him up until that bit about disqualifying her because of her gender. :doh:

lol! I would have been too horrified with myself had I let you agree with my entire post :p

republicanchick

We were, and we weren't. For a long time, only a small percentage of the population could vote. Was that freedom?

thanks 4 reminding me. I am tending these days to think that everyone who wants to vote should take a basic history/current events test. Can't pass, it you can't vote

as it is, low info people are controlling the election process...

need proof?

look @ the polls... Look who is at the top.. although, again, there are more non-Trump folks than Trump.. but whatever..

and men with EXPERIENCE (Remember when THAT was a good thing?) are dropping out... makes no sense

__