ECT I finally found MAD in Scripture 1 Ti 6:20 "falsely so called knowledge"

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus said , "come unto me", and if you did not follow him exactly WHO are you relying on for salvation ?

That is why you have no rest WD. REPENT.

Mat 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

"Jesus said" to sell all you have. Why do you ignore His teachings/commands, con artist?

Get saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
I wish Jesus told you to sell all you have. That would be your computer.

It is the Lord Jesus Christ, Christ rejector. Show some respect.

Well, fruitie little candy boy, since I paid more in taxes, the last year, than you have "earned"(loosely employed here)in the last 10 years, being quite comfortable, $'s wise, I can spend time on the computer, warning the babes/sheep, about your sorcery, and perversions, wolfie, while you spend time picking up your "government" check, slumming off others, picking their pockets.

Jealous, sweetie? Ooops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Spirit just left you again, as jealousy is a sin, as your "posts" are displaying rotten fruit, and you are not committing yourself to change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Repent!!!! Reclaim the Spirit, and the anointing!!!!

You taught us that, loser.

Get saved.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus said , "come unto me", and if you did not follow him exactly WHO are you relying on for salvation ?

That is why you have no rest WD. REPENT.

Mat 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Spoken to HIS people, Israel.

At that time they are the ONLY ones that He was preaching to.

Matt 10:5-8 (KJV)
(10:5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (10:6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (10:7) And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. (10:8) Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

You must be doing a lot of healing and casting out devils.... NOT!

You are truly the most clueless poster here.

dodge

Spoken to HIS people, Israel.

At that time they are the ONLY ones that He was preaching to.

Matt 10:5-8 (KJV)
(10:5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (10:6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (10:7) And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. (10:8) Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

You must be doing a lot of healing and casting out devils.... NOT!

You are truly the most clueless poster here.

ok got ya MADist don't go to Jesus !

Guess you don't accept what Jesus said here:

Jhn 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Right Divider

Body part
ok got ya MADist don't go to Jesus !

Guess you don't accept what Jesus said here:

Jhn 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
I believe everything that Jesus said on earth AND FROM HEAVEN.

Right Divider

Body part
Yet you do NOT follow Jesus and brag about following Paul who said to follow Jesus ! MAD has scrambled your brain.
I have never seen anyone that CLAIMS to be a Christian lie as much as you.

You are CLEARLY a poser representing your father the devil.

Please show the post where I "bragged about following Paul".

LIAR.

glorydaz

Yet you do NOT follow Jesus and brag about following Paul who said to follow Jesus ! MAD has scrambled your brain.

Too bad you're so stuck on pig-headedness. You're as bad as God's UNtruth. The same actually. She refuses to listen to anyone but her own ignorant message. She claims to hear what the Risen Lord revealed to Paul, but she proves by her posts that she doesn't. Same as you. The law has got ahold of you both, and you're afraid to move on to the Gospel of Grace. That's down right sad. :nono:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Too bad you're so stuck on pig-headedness. You're as bad as God's UNtruth. The same actually. She refuses to listen to anyone but her own ignorant message. She claims to hear what the Risen Lord revealed to Paul, but she proves by her posts that she doesn't. Same as you. The law has got ahold of you both, and you're afraid to move on to the Gospel of Grace. That's down right sad. :nono:

Why I'm touched. I hadn't known this caring side of you. :tear:

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

dodge

I have never seen anyone that CLAIMS to be a Christian lie as much as you.

You are CLEARLY a poser representing your father the devil.

Please show the post where I "bragged about following Paul".

LIAR.

I probably deduced that when you said you don't follow Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
ANYTHING to not follow Jesus and ignore His teachings right WD ?

YOUR RESPONES:
Just like you dodge. You don't either, you lying hypocrite.

So I guess that makes YOU the lying hypocrite after all.

sad when all you have are word games WD.

dodge

This needs to stop.
It is nothing but repeated trolling slander.

That is exactly what those in MAD push. They claim to follow Paul who said to follow Jesus, and whom those in MAD say they don't follow because Jesus was sent to Israel. It appears that those in MAD cannot "SEE" their own claims they are making, sadly.

Slander would be lying it is NOT repeating the UN-Godly and absurd claims those in MAD actually make, and then those in MAD call other liars when they repeat what those in MAD say.

dodge

Don't be a tard go re-read Ephesians 2:8-10, which I follow and believe. That however does not mean those in Christ are given a free pass to sin.