I lean toward Cruz... even though he's not Catholic

republicanchick

I don't know why but I tend to think Cruz is the one

I like Marco Rubio and would be enthused to vote for him

But something just draws me to Cruz. Walker was about the only one who divided me.. drew me somewhat away from Cruz.. (and NOT b/c he was so attractive; again, he and Cruz have been TESTED, and they passed the test with flying colors).

What's all this nonsense about how this is the year of the Outsider?

Please.

We have to elect the person who is right 4 the job. If that's an outsider, fine... but Walker was an outsider in that he hadn't been to WA

Cruz has been in WA... and managed to hang onto his...

um.... integrity

+++

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cruz would give that magical balance to the ticket that politicians need.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I am through with Donald Trump. I always do a focused research on candidates I like if I think I might support them. I have found out too much that gives me pause--not opinions of him but what the man has said for himself.

I respect Cruz because he was the only candidate who had the courage to publicly school Ben Carson on our Constitution. He shouldn't have had to do that because Carson considers himself to be a well-informed citizen to be a leader of America.

We need to be aware of shallow ignorance in anyone. And let the reader beware: even in myself. I have many periods and episodes of narrow, pinched views. And I need to be aware of them.

republicanchick

I I respect Cruz because he was the only candidate who had the courage to publicly school Ben Carson on our Constitution. I]
typical lib claptrap (read: truth-twisting, SPIN)

Carson did not need to be "schooled" re the Constitution.

looks like YOU do

nowhere in the Constititution does it say that you have to have PC perfect opinions (that r normally kept to one's self but sometimes stupid reporters who w ant to talk about distracting things ask...)

+

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

typical lib claptrap (read: truth-twisting, SPIN)

Carson did not need to be "schooled" re the Constitution.

looks like YOU do

nowhere in the Constititution does it say that you have to have PC perfect opinions (that r normally kept to one's self but sometimes stupid reporters who w ant to talk about distracting things ask...)

+
You are able to completely ignore what Cruz said. The sad thing is, you probably never even stumbled across it.

"You know, the Constitution specifies there shall be no religious test for public office and I am a constitutionalist..." --Cruz in response to Carson's arrogant ignorance of the founding document.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...arsons-statement-on-idea-of-muslim-president/

Although Cruz sidestepped criticizing Carson directly, he handled it diplomatically like an adult. Not at all like many of his followers or former followers who post in these forums.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
?

please explain

+

People don't vote for Vice-President. But the Vice President can give better packaging, especially to fools by having somebody not like the Presidential candidate as the VP candidate. Or even better, the perception is different, even if they are not.

Bob Dole and Jack Kemp come to mind instantly, because Nick M voted for Howard Phillips instead.

republicanchick

You are able to completely ignore what Cruz said. The sad thing is, you probably never even stumbled across it.

"You know, the Constitution specifies there shall be no religious test for public office and I am a constitutionalist..." --Cruz in response to Carson's arrogant ignorance of the founding document.
/[/url]

Although Cruz sidestepped criticizing Carson directly, he handled it diplomatically like an adult. Not at all like many of his followers or former followers who post in these forums.

I am thankful you appreciate Cruz... didn't think u were capable of such..

However, Carson never said ONE thing about how there should b a religious test for office of pres

not oNE thing

+++

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I don't know why but I tend to think Cruz is the one

I like Marco Rubio and would be enthused to vote for him

But something just draws me to Cruz. Walker was about the only one who divided me.. drew me somewhat away from Cruz.. (and NOT b/c he was so attractive; again, he and Cruz have been TESTED, and they passed the test with flying colors).

What's all this nonsense about how this is the year of the Outsider?

Please.

We have to elect the person who is right 4 the job. If that's an outsider, fine... but Walker was an outsider in that he hadn't been to WA

Cruz has been in WA... and managed to hang onto his...

um.... integrity

+++
Folks like Cruz are the "false prophets" John Boener talked about.
Ted Cruz knew very well that ObamaCare would never be repealed, just as he knows that Planned Parenthood will never be defunded.

But he sure liked to present himself as the leader in the GOP's issues. He gets the base riled up and he gets them to send their money to his website.

He is a clown who is well aware of the circus he needs.

republicanchick

Folks like Cruz are the "false prophets" John Boener talked about.
Ted Cruz knew very well that ObamaCare would never be repealed, just as he knows that Planned Parenthood will never be defunded.

But he sure liked to present himself as the leader in the GOP's issues. He gets the base riled up and he gets them to send their money to his website.

He is a clown who is well aware of the circus he needs.

just more lies from the Left

bored w/ that

__

aikido7

BANNED
Banned