I Pledge Allegiance to the Flag...

Aimiel

Ilhan Omar's comment that those of us who are American who support Israel are pledging allegiance to a foreign nation is correct. We pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands: one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all. One nation, that is under God's rule will obey God and bless Israel because God promises to bless whosoever blesses Israel. No other nation supports Israel the way that we do. If the Mooslims would bless Israel: they could be blessed, too; but they don't have that much sense. They curse Israel so: they are cursed.

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i support israel over any crappy third world moosie country

i do not support israel over the US

The Berean

i support israel over any crappy third world moosie country

i do not support israel over the US

I agree with you, doser. I don't understand some Christians obsession with the modern nation-state of "Israel". I do not believe the modern nation-state of "Israel" is necessarily the same as the Israel of the Bible. The modern nation-state of "Israel" has legal abortion and Tel Aviv is literally called the "most gay-friendly city in the world."

Does God honor this?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/over-250000-revelers-flood-tel-aviv-for-gay-pride/

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I agree with you, doser. I don't understand some Christians obsession with the modern nation-state of "Israel". I do not believe the modern nation-state of "Israel" is necessarily the same as the Israel of the Bible. The modern nation-state of "Israel" has legal abortion and Tel Aviv is literally called the "most gay-friendly city in the world."

Does God honor this?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/over-250000-revelers-flood-tel-aviv-for-gay-pride/

i would think not

i support israel because, in the area, they have the strongest western values (which unfortunately include tolerance for abortion and sexual perversion)

can't deny that there's a good deal of anglo-saxon guilt for the holocaust mixed in there as well

drbrumley

Ilhan Omar's comment that those of us who are American who support Israel are pledging allegiance to a foreign nation is correct. We pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands: one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all. One nation, that is under God's rule will obey God and bless Israel because God promises to bless whosoever blesses Israel. No other nation supports Israel the way that we do. If the Mooslims would bless Israel: they could be blessed, too; but they don't have that much sense. They curse Israel so: they are cursed.

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Wow!!!!

drbrumley

For sake of discussion if you be so bold, is my family has a flag. So does yours. Why is it subordinate to any other flag?