I think I made a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethel Biscuit

BANNED
Banned
I read a few posts and decided to join, thinking this might be a good place for thoughtful exploration of belief... I have now spent the last two hours reading various threads and posts, and have rarely read such vituperative, callous, un-Christ-like venom. And this is since your supposed change of heart.

I do not consider myself a Christian, but the posts by your "Christian" contributors would put me off ever becoming one.

Excellent "witnessing", people.

Please unregister me.

The Berean

Why do people who don't care for TOL's free-for-all format always have to post one whiny :baby: "goodbye" message? :idunno:

Shibby

There is a reason you didn't quietly fade into the night. Discussion can of course get heated and we can all loose control of our emotions. Making mistakes is just as much a part of learning as correct practices.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I read a few posts and decided to join, thinking this might be a good place for thoughtful exploration of belief... I have now spent the last two hours reading various threads and posts, and have rarely read such vituperative, callous, un-Christ-like venom. And this is since your supposed change of heart.

I do not consider myself a Christian, but the posts by your "Christian" contributors would put me off ever becoming one.

Excellent "witnessing", people.

Please unregister me.
:wave2:

The Graphite

Didn't anyone apprise her of the new, kinder, gentler TOL? :confused:

We smack people much more softly now! So says the handsome, pithy, cool ka-niggit! :knight:

fool

Hall of Fame
Wild Card thread!
Let's talk about bad casual dining experiences.

Truppenzwei

Supreme Goombah of the Goombahs
LIFETIME MEMBER
Spaghetti and meatballs in some pub and the meatballs were scalding on the outside and frozen in the middle.

:(

fool

Hall of Fame
I had the worst Ruben ever at a place called the Charlie Brown Steakhouse in North Eastern Pennsylvania recently.
The corned beef wasen't quite corned and it was grisally and the sour kraut was stringy, like it had hairs in it.
Now I can't eat another Ruben until I get to a reliable sandwich maker cause if I get burned twice in a row it could put me off Rubens for a decade or more.

John Mortimer

There is a reason you didn't quietly fade into the night. Discussion can of course get heated and we can all loose control of our emotions. Making mistakes is just as much a part of learning as correct practices.

That's a very important point, Shibby. In fact, if we learn from our mistakes and grow thereby... are they really mistakes??

:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.