Ice cream, n' popsicles, n' flip flops, OH MY!!!!

brinny

SummerSun.gif

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This time of year, I survive mostly on popsicles and slushes. It gets too hot for my stomach to be able to handle milk products, including cheese and ice cream.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:) I keep my freezer stocked with popsicles this time of year. And, I hit Dairy Queen or the Dairy Bar almost daily for a slush. Although I buy milk, butter, and cheese this time of year (for my nephew and his girlfriend), I don't eat a lot. My nephew made a crock pot of beans and sausage last night. I'll be able to eat that because there's no milk in them. But, I miss cereal, cheese, and ice cream. I won't be able to handle eating them again until at least September.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can't drink smoothies either. But, that's okay. I get them about once a month when I go into town for Chinese food. There's this one Chinese restaurant that makes the best ones. I just have to go on a day that's not too hot because they put milk in theirs

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you have a Sonic?
Their drinks and slushes are 1/2 price between 2pm and 4pm.

Nearest Sonic is about thirty miles from me. DQ is about ten. And, there's a Steak 'N' Shake in the same town. They also have 1/2 price drinks and shakes from 2 to 4 (AM and PM). I just don't go there often because Steak N Shake doesn't have slushes.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ohhh soo sorry.....

with yogurt too (with the bacillius in it?) (sp)

As much as I love yogurt, I have to give it up from about the end of May to the end of September or beginning of October. Can't handle milk, butter, cheese, ice cream, yogurt, cream cheese (cheesecake), or sour cream.

brinny

As much as I love yogurt, I have to give it up from about the end of May to the end of September or beginning of October. Can't handle milk, butter, cheese, ice cream, yogurt, cream cheese (cheesecake), or sour cream.

my heart goes out to you...that's rough.....

is it digestive issues?

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
my heart goes out to you...that's rough.....

is it digestive issues?

It started when I was pregnant with my, now 26 year old, daughter. It's happened every year since then. I've never been to a doctor about it, just dealt with it. It's cooled down to the mid 70s today. So, I'm thinking about going and getting an ice cream cone from the restaurant in town.