Ideas and mockery.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When is it justified to respond to an idea with nothing but mockery?

Evolution?
Flat Earth?
UFOs?

It depends on what you're trying to achieve. If it is your goal to change minds, the scientific approach is probably needed.

If you're just going to react to the ideas, mockery is perfectly acceptable.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Make sure you mock these stupid ideas rather than get nasty toward the posters. If you follow that simple rule then you're good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Make your you mock these stupid ideas rather than get nasty toward the posters. If you follow that simple rule then you're good.
It's difficult to pretend it is not the person getting mocked when the idea gets ridiculed, but there is wording that makes it clear.

I definitely need more practice, though. :eek:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bleh, bad typing. It was too early in the morning. :shocked:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
you've been here long enough to know that nobody's mind gets changed here

Change of mind is a state of being , physical and Spiritual . There are laws in the Spiritual world as operational as those in the physical world .

With that said , there is alot of minds being " changed " here . Untold amounts of called out ones who have rejected the truth about pisteuo can no longer stand before God and say they never knew that .

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Untold amounts of called out ones who have rejected the truth about pisteuo can no longer stand before God and say they never knew that .

What is a ... that ... and how have you not been banned for saying it?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
What is a ... that ... and how have you not been banned for saying it?

The bannable offense here is people in the name of Christ , claiming to be able to change minds , and when it doesn't happen make jokes about it . Basically , undermining TOL .

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The bannable offense here is people in the name of Christ , claiming to be able to change minds , and when it doesn't happen make jokes about it . Basically , undermining TOL .
Uh, OK? :AMR:

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[MENTION=4167]Stripe[/MENTION] You can reopen you thread. I clean off the spam and booted the spammer from your thread.